Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Excess Gas Release (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109773)

Lynn 18-01-2017 12:53 AM

Excess Gas Release

Hello

Has anyone noticed that when your in contact with spirits your way more "gassy" from the back end ? Odd thing is that there is no need for evacuation on any levels. Its air release like pressure build up.

:confused::mad: or is it just me.....LOL

Lynn

Native spirit 18-01-2017 01:22 AM

Hi lynn,

No i have noticed it too.a friend of mine who is a medium is awful she says if it carries on she will blow away.lol

John32241 18-01-2017 12:47 PM

Hello,

My understanding is that an active solar plexus will generate extra stomach acid which can convert from fluid to gas.

John

Clover 18-01-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding is that an active solar plexus will generate extra stomach acid which can convert from fluid to gas.

John

Ah this makes sense.. Hence, also the gut instinct

I can imagine the electricity/energy in the body is amplified too. Like they say, what comes in must come out, what expands... deflates so forth

:icon_lol:

Premier 23-01-2017 03:55 PM

It does it on spirits, and people both. Good thing you notice, and I didn't think anybody would notice that.

I also notice that when we get together it doesn't effect one area it effect everything it's like bonding, or something. AKA spirit of truth.

Really! 24-01-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

John

Yes ...
As well as the position one is in for a period of time ...

StaceyA 01-02-2017 03:16 AM

Hi Lynn!

I thought it was just me...lol. When I connect with spirit, I will experience gas in the form of burps. I thought it was just my body adjusting to the change in energy. Nice to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this. :)

omcasey 02-02-2017 05:41 PM

It is always so good to know we are not alone. :wink:

Clover 29-09-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Has anyone noticed that when your in contact with spirits your way more "gassy" from the back end ? Odd thing is that there is no need for evacuation on any levels. Its air release like pressure build up.

:confused::mad: or is it just me.....LOL

Lynn

Funny thing that has been occurring. I have a small study room with all my crystals around and the book shelves filled with Tarot/Oracle ( daily spreads laid out in various areas) and my daughter (8) loves sitting in there with me with her Ipad. She said to me earlier, "why is it that every time I am in this room I can't stop farting"? I just couldn't help but think of this thread. So funny :laugh: :laugh:

NovaSounds 30-09-2017 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Funny thing that has been occurring. I have a small study room with all my crystals around and the book shelves filled with Tarot/Oracle ( daily spreads laid out in various areas) and my daughter (8) loves sitting in there with me with her Ipad. She said to me earlier, "why is it that every time I am in this room I can't stop farting"? I just couldn't help but think of this thread. So funny :laugh: :laugh:

Sensitives would make a killing out of sell Scentsy Too! haha Spirit works in crazy ways!