Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   does anyone here talks to god? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129536)

supersaiyan5 18-05-2019 10:52 PM

does anyone here talk to god?

does anybody here talk to god

linen53 19-05-2019 09:33 PM

I talk to whatever creative juices are out there. I don't define God/god.

Gracey 19-05-2019 10:17 PM

I don't talk to any in my waking life. In my dreams, I have met around 30 different ones through out mankind's cultural history. Most I never heard of until I dreamt of them. They tell me their story and that is about it.

Chrysalis 19-05-2019 10:45 PM

From time to time I have telepathic communication from an assortment of beings. Some of them are Deities. Sometimes They give me dream visions. I believe the beings are individuals based on my experiences.

edithaint 20-05-2019 08:03 PM

Of course I talk to myself! Who doesn't?

Miss Hepburn 20-05-2019 08:41 PM

Yes.
I talk directly to God Himself.
Could I leave my response at just that? Sure.:tongue:
But what fun would that be!?

Talking to God, the Law of Attraction, healing or being a co-creator are like apples from the same tree. :wink:

I am in an 'odd' or slightly different situation than some...what I mean is,
I have had Divine Visitations for decades...hard to explain
...but I know exactly 'where?' to direct my communication...
knowing He is 100% right there closer than my own skin...and if it is according to His Will...and it always is...He will make it come about.

That's how I am a healer (not me, of course...just as a hose is not the water)...
so I can place a hand or finger on someone and tell the Holy Spirit to heal this person, directly. (Oh, the stories...):notworthy:
It's not asking a favor...it's asking/commanding this to be done.
And it always is.
That's how the Universe works...believe and receive.

This is the ability we all have...it is nothing special, per se...ya just have to
know God is inside you and everywhere and wants only the good for everyone...and all you have to do is tell Him what you want or need.
He is like a loving Father that loves being relied upon, incidentally, if you didn't know that already. :hug3: :D

Oh, and since this is in 'Channeling'....somewhere around here is a thread I started
of God 'channeling' to or through me. Again...and that is nothing special.

And when you start doing it, you will see.

winter light 21-05-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

That's how I am a healer (not me, of course...just as a hose is not the water)...
so I can place a hand or finger on someone and tell the Holy Spirit to heal this person, directly. (Oh, the stories...):notworthy:
And it always is.

This is the ability we all have...it is nothing special, per se...ya just have to
know God is inside you and everywhere and wants only the good for everyone...and all you have to do is tell Him what you want or need.
He is like a loving Father that loves being relied upon, incidentally, if you didn't know that already. :hug3: :D

Hello Miss Hepburn,

Greetings. I have a question about your healing process. When you do a healing do you usually ask for a general healing? Or do you ask for a specific thing to be healed? Just wondering. Thanks!

Anala 21-05-2019 02:08 AM

I talk to everyone. I had no religious upbringing, I do not have a name for the ones who are unseen. So, sometimes I name all the names I know and sometimes I call them my unseen team. I know they do not mind. I know they love me all the same as I love them! :hug2:

Unseeking Seeker 21-05-2019 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes.
I talk directly to God Himself.
Could I leave my response at just that? Sure
But what fun would that be!?

Talking to God, the Law of Attraction, healing or being a co-creator are like apples from the same tree. :wink:

I am in an 'odd' or slightly different situation than some...what I mean is,
I have had Divine Visitations for decades...hard to explain
...but I know exactly 'where?' to direct my communication...
knowing He is 100% right there closer than my own skin...and if it is according to His Will...and it always is...He will make it come about.

And it always is.

He is like a loving Father that loves being relied upon, incidentally, if you didn't know that already. :hug3:

Oh, and since this is in 'Channeling'....somewhere around here is a thread I started
of God 'channeling' to or through me. Again...and that is nothing special.

And when you start doing it, you will see.

Ah! The bliss in a continuum of Divine connect
Our very breath in sync with Love self elect :smile:

inavalan 21-05-2019 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
does anybody here talks to god

I guess you wanted to ask: does God talk to anyone here?

Anyway, as far as I know, we're all gods-in-training (aka reality creators).