Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Death and afterlife. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124406)

Ca-yield 10-08-2018 02:18 AM

Death and afterlife.

Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?:computer: :icon_shaking2:

Justathought 10-08-2018 07:34 AM

So, you’ve just slipped off the plate. Your human body has ceased to function and it’s up to your relatives to dispose of the remains and to perform a final farewell ceremony. Well done. I hope you had a wonderful life.

Now, another world gets ready to continue your education. I use the word ‘education’ deliberately. You will see why later. This other world is called the Spirit World or Heaven or whatever names your culture gives to it. It is there and it might surprise you that you are still very much alive.

soulforce 10-08-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ca-yield
Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?:computer: :icon_shaking2:

Don't kill yourself. You will mourn for your life that you had. Remember that you are loved and that person whom you inhabit right now is your child. You need to live your life and experience as much as possible. That's the purpose of life. If you were to die for whatever causes you will experience something that highlights your state of being. It can be positive or negative. Whatever it is the purpose is for you to reach for the light. There you will meet your higher self. You will get a life review, and relive certain key moments that defined your life. You may need to do this a few times through different perspectives. I need to stress that you will see yourself in a way that is tantamount to a father looking upon his son. You would never want to hurt yourself. That strong is the love that you share for all things.

luke86 10-08-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulforce
Don't kill yourself. You will mourn for your life that you had. Remember that you are loved and that person whom you inhabit right now is your child. You need to live your life and experience as much as possible. That's the purpose of life. If you were to die for whatever causes you will experience something that highlights your state of being. It can be positive or negative. Whatever it is the purpose is for you to reach for the light. There you will meet your higher self. You will get a life review, and relive certain key moments that defined your life. You may need to do this a few times through different perspectives. I need to stress that you will see yourself in a way that is tantamount to a father looking upon his son. You would never want to hurt yourself. That strong is the love that you share for all things.

Beautiful and uplifting words! I hope that I don't kill myself, that I will face my life and won't "run away".

linen53 10-08-2018 04:31 PM

I did commit suicide in a former life and I was soooo very disappointed in myself. I had gone through babyhood, childhood and teen years. Those babyhood and childhood and teen years were so very important to set the stage for upcoming lessons. So I get a major bump in the road and cash out early. I was disappointed in myself because I had to come back and start all over again. I was pretty hard on myself in this incarnation and heaped up lots of bad stuff.

Just keep going. It won't be a picnic. It's hard, I know. But just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You can make it.

Starman 10-08-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

The “afterlife” feels more real than this human life because it is a different dimension; some call it the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension, etc. The laws of physics are different there in what we humans call the "spirit world."

But know what emotions you have now you will have then, especially if you are enmeshed and cling to those emotions. Some people try to escape how they feel by killing themselves. But what you have now you will have then, only without a physical human body. Understand that your soul, deeper being, what you truly are; that which uses your human body, looks out of your eyes, and uses your other senses; it already exists in the afterlife. It is in the afterlife expressing itself in this physical world through a human body.

I have had lots of out-of-body experiences, and the first out-of-body experience I had freaked me out, because the environment I was in was so strange to me and I was attacked by my own thoughts and fears. We are here on earth to prepare ourselves for that journey beyond this earth. Many are unprepared.

The human body is a vessel given to us so that we can grow our consciousness. There are no labels on the other side, no labels like “heaven," ” hell,” or whatever labels people here use to identify a place. The place you will go to depends on your mental and emotional state at the time of your death. It depends on your conditioning.

The place you go to is a mental or emotional place; it is a state of consciousness and not a place like we think of places here on Earth. Although it will feel very real, just like what you may be feeling right now within your self. I believe in reincarnation, and what you don’t learn about your self now, you most likely will come back and have to repeat those same lessons until you do learn them. You are the topic of your life, it is all about learning what is within you, at the depths of your being, at the core of your ability to feel.

Heaven and hell are states of consciousness, we are all ghosts inhabiting a physical body, and the only question is what kind of ghost do you want to be? A ghost that radiates love and light or a dimly lit lost soul stumbling over their own feet? We all go through that dimly lit phase. I know I did. I am using the terms “ghost” and “soul” here interchangeably. Because it is all beyond words and labels.

There were many times I felt like taking my life; many times that I wanted to escape this human life. But I learned that the only escape is to raise your own consciousness. Pick a spiritual or religious path and walk in it. Get with people in your age group who are doing that and they can give you some support. No doubt, human life is hard, just like going to school. But it gets easier the more effort you make to grow your own consciousness; growing your consciousness is a life-long journey, and it might even take many lifetimes.

The lessons can be difficult but the more difficult they are the greater the reward when you learn them. We are here to find the love that is within us and let that love shine forth, it is a journey with lots of mountains to climb, hills and valleys. But we were made for this journey and the reward, when we have learned about the depths of our own being, are unimaginably incredible, awesome beyond belief.

Get in touch with your deeper being and it will guide you, start by paying attention to your own intuition. When you come through the struggles that you experience you will be able to help others who may be struggling, because you have learned that lesson. You know how to do it because you have been there and you conquered it. We all have a fight or flight response, but no one can run from their own journey. We can only rise above it.

Yes, I did get long winded here, but I wanted to share my insights…..:smile:

kuurt 10-08-2018 08:16 PM

Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton both have books on what happens after we die, where we go, life between lives, and all of that. They are both hypnotists that regress people to their past lives and life between lives.

I can see a lot of people being skeptical about past life regressions. After all, the persons being hypnotized could just be imagining or making up their past lives and all of that. But, what you have to realize is, they have regressed thousands of people from all over the world and all of them report the same experiences.

People die and find themselves out of their body. Maybe floating above looking down at the body and the people around them. They commonly see a tunnel and light at the end of the tunnel which they move through. The commonly see love ones on the other side. They go to different places on the other side depending upon their situation. these books cover the different places people go and why. Those who commit suicide usually regret it and often have to come back at some point to do it over again.

It's not just hypnotic regressions that give us information about the other side. More and more people these days are having near death experiences and being revived. And they report the same experiences.

Starman 10-08-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuurt
Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton both have books on what happens after we die, where we go, life between lives, and all of that. They are both hypnotists that regress people to their past lives and life between lives.

I can see a lot of people being skeptical about past life regressions. After all, the persons being hypnotized could just be imagining or making up their past lives and all of that. But, what you have to realize is, they have regressed thousands of people from all over the world and all of them report the same experiences.

People die and find themselves out of their body. Maybe floating above looking down at the body and the people around them. They commonly see a tunnel and light at the end of the tunnel which they move through. The commonly see love ones on the other side. They go to different places on the other side depending upon their situation. these books cover the different places people go and why. Those who commit suicide usually regret it and often have to come back at some point to do it over again.

It's not just hypnotic regressions that give us information about the other side. More and more people these days are having near death experiences and being revived. And they report the same experiences.

I witnessed a past-life regression process while attending a doctoral seminar on Transpersonal Psychology; it was a very fascinating experience to watch. Transpersonal psychology incorporates past-life regression therapy as one of its patient care techniques.

Colorado 10-08-2018 11:00 PM

You have some extended knowledge from these souls who have replied.

As for me...

I believe in energy because of my NDE. Everything is energy...not sure what category that fits in to...but it’s what I saw. Each energetic soul is diffferent, and so I think all our experiences are different. I do believe we use up a lot of our energy here, and when we go to the light...it kinda fills us back up. However, I can’t tell you exactly how you will use that energy after your life here is over. I believe in reincarnation...I do believe if one commits suicide here, they probably will experience the same hardships that led them to suicide in their next life. I only believe this because it’s what a I saw after my NDE, when we here was a whirlwind of psychic energy around and in me after the NDE. Thank God, we don’t go straight to hell for eternity...but that doesn’t mean you won’t see a hell when you die. It means we create with our emotions and thoughts...and that is our true religion/reality. That’s why it’s better to learn and forgive....so those negative thoughts and feelings from abuse don’t weigh our souls vibration down. Let it go....let it go.

kuurt 11-08-2018 02:30 AM

I believe I've experienced this whirlwind of energy you mentioned several times when astral projecting. I'm not really sure what that's all about, but people often experience it when astral projecting out of their body.

It's also interesting to note that if you've ever heard of reverse speech, our subconscious mind sometimes uses certain words and metaphors in reverse speech. One of the words it sometimes uses is "whirlwind", which is interesting. If you've never heard of reverse speech you can see some of David Oates youtube videos for some examples.

Rah nam 11-08-2018 04:32 AM

Quote:

Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?

To stay with the facts and less with what you should or shouldn't do. I will say this, as your life ends, no matter how, you will move from the physical earth realm to the non physical earth realm and how and if you move on from there depends on your state of mind. Yes your state of mind since you are still connected to the mind which is part of this reality and not part of the physical body. Only if you leave the non physical earth realm will you disconnect from it and be "free" as a spirit, and have the choice to return or not to.

As I said, you will end up in the non physical earth realm and what you find there is a direct refection of your state of mind.

An example, one that I came across some years ago, someone asked me if I can help this boy who came to her. He had fallen into an old mine and died. Now he remained there until he could figure our that he could just leave, fly or jump out or just walk through rocks.

The non physical realm is full of spirits either trapped in vortices due to very dramatic events, or simple can not (due to an imbalance) or do not wish to leave. (some of the controlling elite stay close to their family members until they are pulled into their next incarnation)

Unseelie Queen 11-08-2018 05:35 AM

My views on this have shifted a bit over the past year (due to certain things I've been shown, and also watching my brother die).

I believe that some souls--perhaps those in dire, severe need of healing-- immediately ricochet out of and beyond the earthly planes and rejoin with their soul family + the universal source energy/the creator/what-have-you and sort of disperse, expand and meld with all of it. What happens after that, I do not know. I think some go to a kind of semi-structured place that's very near the physical realm, sort of like a very lucid, solid dream state shared by/anchored by some members of our soul family and ancestral family (or any benevolent thing/energy source with a similar energetic signature/frequency) perhaps, and remain there in a kind of calm stasis for a time-- but I could be wrong. But I'm almost certain I've visited this place when out of body somehow.

I view a soul (animating a human body) as a sort of tightly condensed microcosm of the entire universal consciousness contained within the center of several energetic bodies, expanding with each experience/incarnation.

I feel that when traumatic events occur-- whether in one of our own timelines/incarnations or in those of our ancestors-- the wounds exist in those subtle bodies regardless of what time period or place we are consciously perceiving on earth; they reverberate through our collective unconscious and can create mini voids or pocket dimensions of sorts. I see the various earthly planes and astral planes as overlapping layers (separate but not, like different radio stations, different frequencies) woven through and around us, powered by living, breathing and intelligent fractal-like webs. There are pockets of inconceivable bliss within realms of utter darkness and low-vibrational murkiness and vice versa. I have seen and felt how a single pixel within the fabric of eternity is like a tightly folded microscopic fractal or wormhole that can either expand into a galaxy or contract into a tiny hellish time loop. I've also seen how deeply rooted certain kinds of pains, traumas and addictions are, and how they are all linked-- how an ancestor's deep sorrow or addiction can bleed into our own & perpetuate itself and fragment the mind and subtle bodies (as long as there is some shared wound or shared hunger/loss) --

--Apologies, I am getting off topic. But all of that is why I cannot concisely summarize what I think "happens" after death. As someone else mentioned, one's mental state influences things quite a bit in the near earthly realms. A single human lifetime is so very, very small, so very short-- not unimportant, but to to me this physical dualistic existence is essentially a simulation or dreamstate (I do have some Gnostic beliefs, so I'm unsure as to whether all earthly/astral realms necessarily have our best interests at heart) and dying surely must be like breathing for the first time and stepping out of a heavy fog.

Colorado 13-08-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
My views on this have shifted a bit over the past year (due to certain things I've been shown, and also watching my brother die).

I believe that some souls--perhaps those in dire, severe need of healing-- immediately ricochet out of and beyond the earthly planes and rejoin with their soul family + the universal source energy/the creator/what-have-you and sort of disperse, expand and meld with all of it. What happens after that, I do not know. I think some go to a kind of semi-structured place that's very near the physical realm, sort of like a very lucid, solid dream state shared by/anchored by some members of our soul family and ancestral family (or any benevolent thing/energy source with a similar energetic signature/frequency) perhaps, and remain there in a kind of calm stasis for a time-- but I could be wrong. But I'm almost certain I've visited this place when out of body somehow.

I view a soul (animating a human body) as a sort of tightly condensed microcosm of the entire universal consciousness contained within the center of several energetic bodies, expanding with each experience/incarnation.

I feel that when traumatic events occur-- whether in one of our own timelines/incarnations or in those of our ancestors-- the wounds exist in those subtle bodies regardless of what time period or place we are consciously perceiving on earth; they reverberate through our collective unconscious and can create mini voids or pocket dimensions of sorts. I see the various earthly planes and astral planes as overlapping layers (separate but not, like different radio stations, different frequencies) woven through and around us, powered by living, breathing and intelligent fractal-like webs. There are pockets of inconceivable bliss within realms of utter darkness and low-vibrational murkiness and vice versa. I have seen and felt how a single pixel within the fabric of eternity is like a tightly folded microscopic fractal or wormhole that can either expand into a galaxy or contract into a tiny hellish time loop. I've also seen how deeply rooted certain kinds of pains, traumas and addictions are, and how they are all linked-- how an ancestor's deep sorrow or addiction can bleed into our own & perpetuate itself and fragment the mind and subtle bodies (as long as there is some shared wound or shared hunger/loss) --

--Apologies, I am getting off topic. But all of that is why I cannot concisely summarize what I think "happens" after death. As someone else mentioned, one's mental state influences things quite a bit in the near earthly realms. A single human lifetime is so very, very small, so very short-- not unimportant, but to to me this physical dualistic existence is essentially a simulation or dreamstate (I do have some Gnostic beliefs, so I'm unsure as to whether all earthly/astral realms necessarily have our best interests at heart) and dying surely must be like breathing for the first time and stepping out of a heavy fog.

Thank you for this post....very detailed and interesting from your point of view. I found your post very informative and neat....and yes, I do agree.

Colorado 23-08-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice_1
Killing yourself is a sin. Go straight to hell.

Not exactly.

But, the hell you live in and create with your thoughts and emotions....is what you will live in the afterlife. Its the same kind of hell you live on earth. When you come back to incarnate....you will most likely go through the same or similar experiences that led you to commit suicide...plus the same experiences you left those who loved you, behind with. So say, you are a woman who has children...and you commit suicide. There's a good chance that you will go through the same hardships...plus you, yourself may lose your own mother at the same age as your children or your spouse may commit suicide.

Its the cause and effect of your decisions. You will most likely choose to go through the experience again and again until you overcome your own weaknesses/negativity.

The reason for this is because you are uplifting your spiritual vibrations by going through life's most tragic circumstances...its really the only way. You dont stop learning to ride a bike as a kid just because you crash it the first few times...you get back on, and you learn to ride the damn bike, or you dont quit school because you failed the 6th grade...you go back another year, and you do it again until you pass.

Its hard to explain what I was shown and saw...but the best I can do to describe it from my own perception, for the reasoning of this incarnation is this.

Image a mass of the brightest of light...the brighter the light, the higher the frequency it vibrates. Now imagine, within that light, is some darker spots of light...those darker spots are not vibrating at the same speed as the brighter light....

Those darker lights are us....all of us who come here to incarnate. Sparks off the sparkler. You can not sustain the higher frequency realms of light or energy....unless you are able to not hold onto any negativity. Negativity dims your light...so you are sent here in your dimness of light....to raise your frequency by continually going through those hardships that dim your light....until you are able to overcome them, and lighten your energy...so that your energy can also become lighter, and vibrate at the higher realms of the brighter light of energy.

I was shown I committed suicide in a past life....and that is why I went through many of the hardships I have in this life...its also why my mother has not been in my life for support or help.

You can say God wouldnt do that to someone who has suffered so much in a past life to commit suicide....and you are right, he didnt....I did, I made that choice.

The things that happen on this earth....there's nothing we cant overcome here...all forms of abuse, lies, sabotage, rape, childhood trauma, slander, gossip, betrayal...death and suicide.

The only separation between us and this energy (*or God) is the frequency at which our own energy vibrates...the higher it vibrates, the lighter the spark of light. like attracts like....it has to be on the same wavelength.

Its actually science:)

XploreR 03-09-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

First, there is ample evidence available from Near Death Experiences to ever growing regression research, supporting the fact that there is indeed life after death. NDEs strongly support the idea that our consciousness is far more alert and intelligent than what we work with here on Earth. The soul leaves the body at the instant of death, and has its own "body." But the soul's body is non-physical. It is composed of conscious energy. It's hard for most of us, being so tuned in to the physical reality around us, to imagine being part of and from a reality that is totally energy--having no atomic material whatsoever in it. But that's the reality.

You selected your parents & many of the maor events in your present life BEFORE you were born. You made a contract with your teacher & guardian souls to come here & live through the life you planned with them. Suicide to avoid finishing that life is frowned upon, and often results in being obliged to recycling back into another life with similar challenges, to try and make better choices. So suicide doesn't releive the pain. It simply shifts it into another subsequent life. Better to deal with those challenges now--successfully--than be stuck doing it again later and wasting another life.

Remember life is a learning experience. Everything you face is there to help you grow. Hang in there and stick it out. Continue learning.

Colorado 03-09-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XploreR
First, there is ample evidence available from Near Death Experiences to ever growing regression research, supporting the fact that there is indeed life after death. NDEs strongly support the idea that our consciousness is far more alert and intelligent than what we work with here on Earth. The soul leaves the body at the instant of death, and has its own "body." But the soul's body is non-physical. It is composed of conscious energy. It's hard for most of us, being so tuned in to the physical reality around us, to imagine being part of and from a reality that is totally energy--having no atomic material whatsoever in it. But that's the reality.

You selected your parents & many of the maor events in your present life BEFORE you were born. You made a contract with your teacher & guardian souls to come here & live through the life you planned with them. Suicide to avoid finishing that life is frowned upon, and often results in being obliged to recycling back into another life with similar challenges, to try and make better choices. So suicide doesn't releive the pain. It simply shifts it into another subsequent life. Better to deal with those challenges now--successfully--than be stuck doing it again later and wasting another life.

Remember life is a learning experience. Everything you face is there to help you grow. Hang in there and stick it out. Continue learning.

Very true...but not all souls leave exactly at the time of death....some do. Some take days for the energy to leave the body and detach...that's why we read about those deaths who see nothing but darkness and sleep...we are all different, so our energy vibrates at different speeds, and so leaves the body at different paces.

It sounds cruel to say suicides go through the same experience...as the past life that we committed suicide....but it's not. Heaven was never promised here...like Coal, we are being burned and compressed into diamonds. We can handle it...infact, the good news is....we cry, throw fits, drink too much at times, and cope in different ways, and we are still progressing and making progress....we are still breathing. It ain't pretty...but we are doing it. As a past life suicide, I know that many of us�� have done this...and our pain was great. But we have been given another chance, in circumstances far more painful than our past lives circumstances...thank God, there is educated professionals and media attention on depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, ect....because back then, there wasn't. The circumstances are much greater in trauma the further a suicide gets, but the mass consciousness is paying attention...there is help and support now. Back then, there wasn't...it made it easier to commit suicide. The education, compassion, and support wasn't there.

Reincarnation is real...we will not all agree on the details or specific, although it is mainstream to incarnate every 50-200 years, it doesn't mean it's mandated. It's standard to get married at 25, or a license at 16, but that doesn't mean everyone will. It's personal preference, and will.

Colorado 03-09-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XploreR

As time marches on, and our consciousness grows, times get harder here because we are becoming more in tune and aware...souls use to come in here like fireballs, but now we are slowing down...too many mistakes are being made. The vibrations of souls are slowing down, to enter and to leave...because we are becoming more cautious. Like signin up for a fast paced race...where everyone is sprinters, and half are long distant runners. We can't keep up with each other, we have to go at our own pace. Most of us are not sprinters, we are the mile long runners. We have to pace ourselves, less we look over important details that will unravel our progress.

MutedBlue 11-09-2018 12:24 PM

I have bipolar and have been suicidal alot. But I came to the conclusion that life isn't fair, why should the afterlife be fair? I'll stick it out.

Native spirit 11-09-2018 12:55 PM

That is a good way to look at it Muted Blue

Namaste

Alice_1 17-09-2018 04:41 AM

The most important thing is not to sin.

Lumpino 20-09-2018 03:50 PM

Ancient mysteries was interesting. See for example Iamblichus: Theurgia, or the Egyptian Mysteries. He claims that whoever knows the gods will come to them in the next life. The same is claimed by Bhagavadgita. For this reason, the adepts of the mysteries carried out evocations of the gods they worshiped to reveal them visibly. Similarly, the Indian bhaktiyogis, see Ramakrisna and his vision of the goddess Kali.
All about is free on net. So much about the afterlife.

IndigoGeminiWolf 20-10-2018 01:39 AM

I think as long as we can love others and love ourselves, we are doing fine. Suicide is a lack of love. But I am not one to speak on that. I've been suicidal before, and probably have committed suicide in a past life. But I am determined not to in this life. I love myself too much to do so, and those who hurt me, I still love them.

Zigzangle 29-10-2018 06:40 PM

As there is no evidence any afterlife exists, I am of the opinion that when we die that is the end.

Lynn 29-10-2018 07:07 PM

Hello

There is no proof on a lot of things, but I guess in the end we will all find out what exists or does not exist.

As a Medium I find it the greatest gift to pass along messages from those loved one's passed over. Now at times its memories I tap into and that could well be from the connections they had living.

I do feel that we come in and out of lives, that we reincarnate and grow the Soul path, that no matter how we go out of a life, we do live on and heal and grow from every experience.

Not sure on the term we use After Life, as to me its a continuation of life, its a transformation not an ending. We are energy placed in a physical body.

Lynn

Dargor 29-10-2018 07:10 PM

It still beats me why God or the supreme entity of light that keeps showing up in pretty much 99% of all NDE's I've read would appear as the strict and judgmental god from mainstream Christianity while to another person he appears as the 'new age' god without judgment but only love. Both people who had those NDE's claim they have been shown the truth. Or does this supreme god entity just like to troll people? Or are the NDE's based on Christianity lies to make people convert in fear? I honestly don't even know what to expect for myself when I check out, and sadly nobody here knows the answer.

Still_Waters 29-10-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It still beats me why God or the supreme entity of light that keeps showing up in pretty much 99% of all NDE's I've read would appear as the strict and judgmental god from mainstream Christianity while to another person he appears as the 'new age' god without judgment but only love. Both people who had those NDE's claim they have been shown the truth. Or does this supreme god entity just like to troll people? Or are the NDE's based on Christianity lies to make people convert in fear? I honestly don't even know what to expect for myself when I check out, and sadly nobody here knows the answer.

In my own near death experience (NDE) many years ago, when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma", I did not see the strict and judgmental god. My experience was non-judgmental, peaceful, and pleasant to the extent that i didn't even want to leave. However, when it was time to return with a renewed energy, there were no regrets as there was more to accomplish during this earth life.

My sense is that people's thoughts and beliefs can be so strong that they project that instead of seeing clearly and hence create the differences that are reported about what has taken place during the NDE. That, however, is just my opinion.

Dargor 31-10-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In my own near death experience (NDE) many years ago, when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma", I did not see the strict and judgmental god. My experience was non-judgmental, peaceful, and pleasant to the extent that i didn't even want to leave. However, when it was time to return with a renewed energy, there were no regrets as there was more to accomplish during this earth life.

My sense is that people's thoughts and beliefs can be so strong that they project that instead of seeing clearly and hence create the differences that are reported about what has taken place during the NDE. That, however, is just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing your experience. By the way, did you not encounter any god at all? Not even this light thing so many NDE experiencers claim to be god?

Still_Waters 01-11-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Thanks for sharing your experience. By the way, did you not encounter any god at all? Not even this light thing so many NDE experiencers claim to be god?

During my near death experience, I did not encounter any god in the traditional sense. However, I did have a vision that I completely misinterpreted but proved to be life-transforming. Years later, I finally understood the vision that had changed my life direction significantly for the better and, ultimately, it was indeed for the best. I couldn't have orchestrated it any better myself. :smile: (I don't want to describe it in detail at this time.)

soulforce 01-11-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

That's not really true. A lot of people here know the answers but they don't trust their own intuition. The reason why we experience different versions of God is because God is everything. He can be the God of the "new ager" and God of the "Christian" too. It's all for us and they manifest in a way that best reflects your readiness and ease of transition. Therefore God is whomever we need God to be. Even the Christian will see that God is more than the what the bible testifies. Once their ego is gone, there is no need for religion.

There is a very good reason for this but it's not my place to be the one to tell you. What I can say is this isn't your first time living a life. You've done this many times before. We all have. You know the answers but it was by design that you don't remember them.

Lynn's right. You will know when your time comes. If you truly want to know why things are the way they are. Listen to your intuition. It will guide you to all truth.

God Bless

sf

dream jo 01-11-2018 10:44 PM

if u go to a spirtslast churshh thy will tell abot eathh lifee afrer deathh stroyss thy tell u is sp butefill it is
wen u die u dnt realyyd ie die
u transistt in to spirtt wold a mushh happr heltehrr perseson yore lovd 1s will thy can still go to vistt u wen u lst exspectt

soulforce 01-11-2018 10:59 PM

Totally agree with your post Dream Jo. I've never gone to a spiritual church myself, but I heard about them.

Native spirit 01-11-2018 11:32 PM

Spiritulist churches are a good way to learn about life after death. you will see mediums giving validations to people from lost loved ones.
Life is eternal it goes on your body will die but your soul wont it carries on

Namaste

leadville 03-11-2018 10:47 PM

Spiritualist church

Spiritualist churches in the UK can help folk understand the simple teachings about our survival beyond corporeal death.

Demonstrations of mediumship are usually accompanied by uplifting words explaining the notion of survival and the way mediumship brings through the words and feelings of family and friends who have passed over.

Churches in the USA and elsewhere may have a different focus and may appeal to those who pay more heed to accounts of NDEs, OOBEs or Astral Traveling.