Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Matt Warne (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Tribute For Matt (Devolution) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5790)

Belle 22-11-2012 10:34 AM

Likewise amy - and it was strange as I never met him in this world. My thoughts for those he left behind as well as gratitude for this great vision of his.

Sslama 29-11-2012 08:43 PM

I am very new to the form as well and never had the pleasure of speaking with Matt. The first thing I did was visit this site to pay my respects. Matt was very young when he died, that is sad but I can see his spirit is still here.

adamkade 30-11-2012 07:31 PM

I light a candle in my heart, and it is for you mat. I have met you in spirit form and you touched me. Touched my soul deeply. The rose and flame; you come to me with a rose and a flame. The red rose is for beauty and the deep red is for depth of love which fuels everything I do. let it always be so. The flame is the passion that is ignited in my soul because of the rose.

Let it be.

annonafox 02-12-2012 11:45 PM

Thank you everyone for all of these beautiful messages......They are very comforting to me, and to everyone who loves and misses Matt........Thank you.......

Cornerstone 09-12-2012 03:19 PM

I just read the letter a few threads down from this and Matt was a very good writer besides what he said making very, very good sense. I liked the Leonard Cohen reference as well; I am a big fan myself.

I can't pretend to really understand this but from what I do know, he is not far. I'm sorry you had to go through this experience and you have my greatest sympathies.

:')

MissParker 14-12-2012 09:47 PM

Matt Warne

Thats a lovely deep heartfelt tribute thanks for sharing that. Matt was so young when he passed.......may I ask how he passed (or is that not very nice to ask).

It seems his spirit is very deep, pure and beautiful almost like the spirit world wanted him to be with them becasue he had an amazing heart and soul........how beautiful........

I am a newbie and do not know Matt but perhaps he is letting all of us know him through his forum and mainly through his being in the spirit world.

Thankyou so much Matt for creating this forum and leaving us with a spiritual road that we can follow here on this earth. :angel4:

danielleg1989 05-01-2013 12:27 AM

Amazing forum

I do not know Matt but it takes a wonderful guy to create a forum like this one. This makes it so easy for like minded people to discuss experiences and research things they are interested in.

lucywho 08-03-2013 05:35 AM

What a wonderful tribute this is for Matt - he sounds like he was a wonderful soul and a gift for this world....... RIP

Sundialed 12-04-2013 02:10 AM

Thanks so much Matt, I have a couple tears for ya right now buddy. Thanks so much. This really makes me want to try with all of my heart to understand people and to listen intently.

LightofOurAge 12-04-2013 02:06 PM

May his spirit be shining brightly in this latter age, helping to prepare the next age to come!