Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I keep meeting the same kind of person (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117149)

GalTrav 25-09-2017 08:26 AM

I keep meeting the same kind of person

I had this love interest for some reason nothing happened and this person ended up leaving my life. As soon as this person left, I found myself with this new job and coincidentally, seated right beside someone who embodies (I mean, like a twin-twin) the person who left. It's so uncanny! They way they are just so similar to one another. Their intelligence level, the way they speak, act and even dress. I have no choice but to sit beside this person because it happens to be my boss. I wonder what the universe is telling me thru this experience or what could I possibly learn. My friend told me that maybe my present boss and that former love would be what my future partner would be and since I'm praying for a life partner then it's like the universe is already showing me what it would be like thru my boss having a marriage partner. Someone you get to see everyday, work together (like a marriage).

Glenda 26-09-2017 10:25 AM

Maybe your friends are right and this he is your destiny...

Lighthousekeeper 29-09-2017 06:53 PM

It's difficult to believe these things happen by accident.

A certain type of people (bringing the same situations) keep cropping up in my life, too - and darn annoying it is!

Clearly it's a "patience" lesson for me, and I do try to be so, but even being patient doesn't seem to help. :confused:

Maybe being a victim is my fated way of trying to guide certain persons into kinder behaviour?

One way or another - I just hope it's doing both of us good. :wink:

GalTrav 11-10-2017 05:56 AM

Its frustrating being reminded of that person thru someone who you get to see every single day and who fantastically is seated right next to you at work.

Golden Eagle 18-10-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalTrav
I had this love interest for some reason nothing happened and this person ended up leaving my life. As soon as this person left, I found myself with this new job and coincidentally, seated right beside someone who embodies (I mean, like a twin-twin) the person who left. It's so uncanny! They way they are just so similar to one another. Their intelligence level, the way they speak, act and even dress. I have no choice but to sit beside this person because it happens to be my boss. I wonder what the universe is telling me thru this experience or what could I possibly learn. My friend told me that maybe my present boss and that former love would be what my future partner would be and since I'm praying for a life partner then it's like the universe is already showing me what it would be like thru my boss having a marriage partner. Someone you get to see everyday, work together (like a marriage).

You have the same lesson to learn which you have not yet learned from the prior relationship ........ the Super-Consciousness lets no lesson go UNLEARNED. This pattern will repeat as long as it is needed....... and knowing human stubborness ...... it will likely be about one or two decades yet.

GalTrav 27-10-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
You have the same lesson to learn which you have not yet learned from the prior relationship ........ the Super-Consciousness lets no lesson go UNLEARNED. This pattern will repeat as long as it is needed....... and knowing human stubborness ...... it will likely be about one or two decades yet.

It's really annoying of having to meet the "same" thing but in a different person each time. I still can't figure out the lesson I need to learn. What is the best way to find out the lesson in order to stop meeting this type of person?

FairyCrystal 27-10-2017 09:51 AM

You probably still have to get over that ex. He is still in your vibration so you attract other like him.
Seen that before with someone and that lasted for some 10 years. Only because she couldn't get over her ex husband. So she kept attracting men that were like him. One was almost an exact copy, only taller.

Maybe it will help you to make a list of what you seek in a partner and relationship without thinking of your ex. And there cannot be any physical wishes in that list either, unless something is crucial to you for attraction. For instance, I really need a man to be a bit taller. Not easy because I'm 5 foot 10 myself so I always had partners who were shorter or same length. Really doesn't work for me when it comes to attraction and feeling feminine, so that one was a deal-breaker.
But you cannot put things like eye-colour, hair colour, style of clothes etc. on the list. You have to leave that up to the universe. You have to focus on qualities that are important to you in a partner.
When you've finished, go through the list again, and delete anything that's based on your ego (fear, doubt, status).
Then you should be left with a pretty good list of what the right partner for you must feel like. Then you can send that out into the Cosmos so he can be 'delivered' to you.
By doing this, you shift your own focus and vibration from looks and from your ex / boss to what it is that really would match you.

It really works to make such a list. It took me several sessions and when I was done I zoomed in on that type of man and I could really feel him. And how I'd feel around him. Utter bliss!
Shortly thereafter a man began to show up in meditations, even when these had nothing to do with a partner/relationship.
In the end I told this man in my meditation that if he was my partner to be, to please find me because I was ready for him.
About a year later a man found me, and he is exactly like the man in the list I made.

Shaunc 27-10-2017 07:54 PM

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

olhosdeamendoa 27-10-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalTrav
It's really annoying of having to meet the "same" thing but in a different person each time. I still can't figure out the lesson I need to learn. What is the best way to find out the lesson in order to stop meeting this type of person?

Go back to why you felt attracted to the previous guy and the reasons it ended. Then join the two and figure out the lesson.

I have spent many years attracting emotionally closed off and unavailable guys and wondering why oh why, until I finally realized I was attracting mirrors of myself. I was the one who was emotionally closed off and unavailable myself! That is also the reason why I ran away from my twin flame 13 years ago, because I wasn't ready for that kind of love.

So, instead of looking into the "guys" that show up, look inside yourself for the reasons you feel attracted to them.

GalTrav 27-10-2017 09:16 PM

I was even thinking of going back to the 1st one and try to atleast be friends so I don't have to learn it thru the 2nd one which is my boss (who I see every single day). So I can learn it well with two people "same" thing at present. What do you think?