Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   10:10 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104861)

Lepus 25-08-2016 08:55 PM

10:10

Hello,

Lately, I been seeing 10:10 when I look at the time. Is there any significance behind these numbers? I just noticed I registered on the 10th of October, making it 10-10. Any thoughts?

Blessed be,
Lepus

willicor 29-08-2016 07:50 AM

Hmmm... Could be. I personally almost every day see all of these hours like 08:08, 09:09, 10:10, etc, etc... No idea what's going on with me

Lepus 01-09-2016 08:45 PM

Hello willicor,

Quote:

Originally Posted by willicor
Hmmm... Could be. I personally almost every day see all of these hours like 08:08, 09:09, 10:10, etc, etc... No idea what's going on with me

This must be something to do with spiritual awakening, perhaps? Anyway, I figure I have this thread moved to numerology. The numbers have no real backstory; just noticed these numbers appear frequently. Thanks for your response.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Dan_SF 03-09-2016 07:44 PM

Hi lepus,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,
Any thoughts?

Yes, you have to watch your Thoughts, the thoughts you had shortly before you noticed the numbers.
Only then, in combination with the meaning of the numbers, can you get the real meaning.

ravina 02-11-2016 11:21 PM

that happened to me all the time....it is my birth time

Lepus 03-11-2016 12:25 AM

Hello Dan_SF

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Hi lepus,

Yes, you have to watch your Thoughts, the thoughts you had shortly before you noticed the numbers.
Only then, in combination with the meaning of the numbers, can you get the real meaning.

I didn't realize this thread had more replies. I normally delete all my subscriptions. It's a bad habit of mine. Anywho, I'll keep this in mind if I see these numbers again. Thanks! :smile:

Blessed be,
Lepus

Lepus 03-11-2016 12:31 AM

Hello ravina,

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravina
that happened to me all the time....it is my birth time

Interesting. I often see these numbers, but not as frequent when I made this thread. I'm going to take Dan's advise on this.

Blessed be,
Lepus

ravina 03-11-2016 01:05 AM

I think the numbers mean special time, when your wish can come true, so you need to think about your wish when you see that number, it is universum opening up at that time according to numerology

tone0728 04-11-2016 09:26 AM

you gettin more aware maybe. so you have an intuition of the time through your newness i think. mine was 11:11 like normal people. only just making the laughs. it's like learning to dance you grow more into your acceptance of the kindness and you get to be in more sync with the way things be in a sense. Like you're being good so you be getting gooder. It's so much good.
honestly i don't really know i just djinn child that answer for the people.