Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Help me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110050)

skeptical 24-01-2017 04:27 PM

Help me

I am freaking out because a specific person is able to read my mind. I have collected a lot of evidence so I don't put this into doubt anymore.

But at some point I started freaking out. I never thought something like this was possible and started to fight all of this. I started to refuse everything because I thought - and still think - I am getting mad.

Since the mind reading thing started and I have become aware of that, I have developed tingling sensations all around my body and I am always tired and stressed out for two reasons:
1- I am not able to read back, so this is one-sided and I feel this is not right.
I tried to read back, and the result is that now I imagine voices in my head, which I think is not healthy.
2- I have no idea why all of this is happening and because of the supernatural nature of the phenomenon I am not able to be upfront with this person about the matter (even if we both know what's going on).

I need help. I rarely ask help, but now I'm crying for help.
All I know is fear.

Edit: Also, this happens on long distances too and I think there is a possibility for remote viewing too.
I started to think others could read my mind as well (from that point on), but never collected enough evidence yet. There is only one person I am sure that can do this, to this point.

Hotsuma 24-01-2017 06:24 PM

So, why are they interested in you? Is this person a friend?

Glacier Serenade 24-01-2017 07:03 PM

If they are friendly or willing, ask them to stop reading your mind and hope for the best. I would have suggested avoiding them but you saying that they can read long distance means it would not help. I wish I had more suggestions!

Avilucis 24-01-2017 08:38 PM

Hey skeptical,

Aw, I know how you feel. But the thing with reading minds is that it's a really subtle thing. This person may not even know they are doing it. In fact it's probably more likely they don't.

And in return, you probably don't realise that you are reading them in the moments you are not trying.

There is a thing called the collective consciousness, which is what we are all part of. Ideas and thoughts etc. can be read from there.

Two things you can do:

1. Take away the fear and see what you are left with. I really recommend meditation as it puts you in a calm place and teaches you how to let go and be in control at the same time.

2. If you really need to you can lower your thoughts to a frequency less 'heard'. Like, keep them boring.
Lol, it takes practice.

John32241 25-01-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeptical

Since the mind reading thing started and I have become aware of that, I have developed tingling sensations all around my body and I am always tired and stressed out for two reasons:
1- I am not able to read back, so this is one-sided and I feel this is not right.
I tried to read back, and the result is that now I imagine voices in my head, which I think is not healthy.
2- I have no idea why all of this is happening and because of the supernatural nature of the phenomenon I am not able to be upfront with this person about the matter (even if we both know what's going on).

Hello,

Your profile does not show your age. The older you get the harder it becomes to unlearn unproductive belief systems.

Any way, we are all telepathic and psychic in my view and experience. How productive we are at these things depends a lot on how much we practice them, just like any thing else actually. Consider those imaginary voices in your head as real. In my view, is in not only healthy but also very necessary is you want to evolve your self as a person.

Why not be up front with this person. Do not let fear run your life. Think of the worst thing which could happen when you present that topic for discussion and plan ways to deal with that eventuality.

The real reason for this experience may be that it is time for you to take charge of your life.

John

skeptical 25-01-2017 08:34 PM

Thanks, everyone.

At first I trusted this person, who I would say is a friend of mine, because she respected me and always seemed nice.

At first, I was even happy that she was able to see through me this way.
But lately I've become scared, because all sorts of doubts assaulted me:
what if she is secretely making fun of me, spying just for the sake of doing it and dropping hints just for fun?

Even worse, and confirmed by the fact that you say that everyone is telepathic, what if other people DID and are currently doing the same to me but are less willing to show that they can read my mind? They would laugh at me and easily be able to deceive me.
How one is supposed to live with no privacy?

Also, I'm not being upfront for the same reasons. If they are deceiving me or making fun of me, they will never verbally admit that, hence my fear now turned into anger towards pretty much everyone. NOW THAT IS NOT HEALTHY, and I do feel guilty for sending negative energy, but this is just overwhelming to me.
Why did you assume that telepathy is always good and ethical when we all know that people may be mean?

Sorry for the lenght of the post. I have a last question; what about tingles? Do you think they are caused by anxiety or they may be related to telepathy?

Thanks again, anyway.

John32241 25-01-2017 10:25 PM

Hi,

I would see tingles as representing body awareness. A knowing that a connection is present.

Now much of what you describe is fear based reactions based entire on not knowing Your Truth. You can not be deceived by any one if you have established your own personal awareness. We are all deceived every day by those selling products and services to us. Most of us have grown comfortable with these things and see those deceptions as part of life. I only get upset with myself when I am foolish enough to believe what they say.

Consider that the universal creator has love for all of its creations(physical expressions). There is also the belief each of us has divinity within the self. Why would we not be connected to one another. It is true that there are those who misuse these abilities. Those that practice voodoo would be an example. When you are more informed and aware of such things, it is quite easy to ignore those with an intent to harm you.

I never assumed every person was ethical. Actually it is quite the opposite. Most humans operate their life in a fear based manner which can be dangerous to them self and others. This is not bad just ignorance in my view.

So what would be healthy. Being locked in a room where no one could get to you? I suspect the human brain already operates this way. What I find as I study the subject of telepathy that you can connect to others often and their brain will not want to be aware of this. That is because every time we think of any person, there inner awareness knows this and responds to us. Yet all that is some thing we are seldom conscious of.

Now this person you know who you suspect is telepathic. Is that person really so unkind that they would ridicule you? Most likely not in my view. She would have your best interest in mind is what I suspect.

I have a web site on telepathy which is similar to the one represented in my signature at this forum. The contention is that there is a divine within each of us eager to make our life better. I advocate using telepathy with our inner wisdom so that we can become more self empowered. A very simple concept actually.

I am inclined to think that this person you speak about is respectful of you and is nice. A true friend who could assist you greatly in my view. That is my perception on this matter.

I hope these thoughts give you some piece of mind.

John

mystical 28-01-2017 11:47 PM

Sounds like this person sees right through to your soul. And bringing up fears on you and your insecurities out. People making fun of you etc. Have you asked why she so in tune with you? My ex use to think the same as you. I knew his thoughts feelings everything ... why?? At the time I didn't know it was so crazy but then I discovered twin flames. Made sense. Ge however assumed I was being sneaky n ridiculing him and tried to block me with disastrous results for us both. Sounds like you both have a connection on a soul level. .. maybe you just need to confront it but fear holds you back?

skeptical 31-01-2017 08:12 PM

This is interesting, mystical.

How exactly did you "know" his thoughts? Was it like, hearing a voice, getting an image/idea, or... what else?
Have you ever explicitly talked about this with him and if so how it went?

Your experience may be really valuable, because I wonder how it's like to be on the receiving end and not the sending one.
Also, do you read "at will" or it just comes to you?

mystical 31-01-2017 11:01 PM

I knew him cos I knew me. He was a mirror. I have a natural gift of seeing. Sensing . Always had it as a child ... but spirit . Guides etc. Ive always been deep and seen good in people. . I knew from the first time I met him he was special and that he imprinted on me. I began hearing his voice when he wasn't around. Even now its still the same. Hes like a ghost that haunts me. I use to see him looking dishevelled and broken in my mind at random times like he just interrupt my train of thought. Id feel my heart tug id make contact or go and see him and he was as I saw him to be . Once .. I went off into a trance like state and he was standing on the edge of a cliff. And jesus was there I had to coax him away . Was weird well was at the time lol. But turns out at that time he was plotting to take his own life . God takes me to that man each and every time. Even though at times I walk away and stay away . At some point i feel compelled to reach out. Like filling up his gas tank lol . I guess he takes that energy from me to get him through to his next phase in life . Sounds like she's seeing you as a mirror to her soul. Nothing stalky or obsessive that's just perception. B glad she's there to guide you . Sometimes we fear people and there intentions we place trust all to easily to learn painful lessons but through pain comes growth . Ask this woman why she's srawn to u and try to be mindful that fir whatever reason in some way your helping and inspiring her.