Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Blocked Chakra's & Ungrounded (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111584)

Firas335 10-03-2017 11:47 PM

Blocked Chakra's & Ungrounded

Hello everyone, I am suffering from imbalanced and blocked chakra's, and heavily ungrounded, and I cannot seem to identify the issue, nor have I been successful in balancing them and clearing them myself. It has gone to the point where I keep getting entity attachments, so far it has only been astral parasites, and some earthbound spirits, although I am scared I might get a demon attachment if I do not get get this sorted out. Luckily I know a shaman who can remove these entities from me, but it is getting expensive, and I'd like to find a permanent solution!

I was hoping that maybe a kind soul on these forums with any kind of experience could give any advice or guidance? I've been doing reiki treatments, meditations, grounding exercises, etc. but the issue unfortunately persists :(

Important note: This issue began shortly after a demon attachment 1 year ago, I've had it removed, but ever since I've been having issues with my chakras, and I am severely ungrounded. Furthermore, I am living close to a construction site with a lot of EMF, I heard it has detrimental affects on the chakras, could that possibly be the issue or an important factor?

Fairydust 11-03-2017 08:39 AM

Hi Firas335, i am a Reiki master, psychic medium and my day job is a counsellor, so i guess its fair to say im a healer :-). I can sense that this is a deep issue within you that you are avoiding, perhaps you have had some kind of abusive relationship or physical attack in the past? id rather not go into detail in public but if any of this is making sense PM me and i will see what i can do to help.

Element 12-03-2017 08:11 PM

I would highly recommend that you don't believe all that you are being told unless there is some thorough evidence to it. People make all kind of claims and many take advantage of people's ignorance and prosper from it.

Chakras can not become blocked...

You can not 'clear a chakra'... and neither can anyone else.

You can not balance a chakra... and neither can anyone else.

All that suggest otherwise simply reflect their misunderstanding of the actual reality of chakras.

"demon attachment" - it sounds far more likely to be an elemental; easily resolved with the right approach.

Give a list of the current symptoms you have - try to be as exactly specific as possible. BE POSITIVE, maintain as optimistic an outlook as you can - avoid all worry, concern, and above all fear - these will only hamper progress.

slowsnake 15-03-2017 02:34 PM

You are Normal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firas335
Hello everyone, I am suffering from imbalanced and blocked chakra's, and heavily ungrounded, and I cannot seem to identify the issue, nor have I been successful in balancing them and clearing them myself. It has gone to the point where I keep getting entity attachments, so far it has only been astral parasites, and some earthbound spirits, although I am scared I might get a demon attachment if I do not get get this sorted out. Luckily I know a shaman who can remove these entities from me, but it is getting expensive, and I'd like to find a permanent solution!

I was hoping that maybe a kind soul on these forums with any kind of experience could give any advice or guidance? I've been doing reiki treatments, meditations, grounding exercises, etc. but the issue unfortunately persists

Important note: This issue began shortly after a demon attachment 1 year ago, I've had it removed, but ever since I've been having issues with my chakras, and I am severely ungrounded. Furthermore, I am living close to a construction site with a lot of EMF, I heard it has detrimental affects on the chakras, could that possibly be the issue or an important factor?

Hello,
Who told you you had blocked chakra's?our chakra's open and close,this is where we get our energy,from the universe,to have someone tell you that you have damaged or blocked chakra's means that person is telling you because of personal experience ( which I doubt ) or they have read a few books and completed a diploma course that looks good on their office wall? ( probably the latter )
Then that bit of paper makes them lots of money,you already know this though!
There are a lot of well meaning folk in the world who have convinced themselves that they have special powers that normal humans don't have,these powers they have,lets call them "gifts" are more to do with selling,advertising and making a living from poor unfortunates like you and me!

Because of my very hard physical life I have had the need to see physiotherapist/occupational therapists on a weekly basis,sometimes for a year or more,they were brilliant,working hands on,my cervical spine especially needed a lot of work,my lumbar spine they couldn't quite get right,my doctor suggested Reiki massage,so I found a man who practised reiki and after three visits he sorted the problem,I was extremely grateful to be able to walk properly again.

So it seems their are different practitioners who do different things,but the reiki practitioner never mentioned I had blocked/damaged chakra's.
I was also seeing a homeopath/iridologist,she was great,making me all these special concoctions which I had to put a few drops twice a day into a glass of water,guess what it worked,took a year but fixed me up,well worth the pittance she charged me because I was not working due to my lumbar injury.

So why am I talking about this here? well its to show you that there are decent and honest folk out there who really care about you the patient,not your bank account.
Your chakra's are always opening and closing,as for being blocked well that may well be caused by a physical ailment,I was born with a speech impediment, I had a problem with pronouncing the letter "R",it was/is very embarrassing, but 64 years on I'm going well,but I know I had an impediment,it was real and it affected my life,only because I let it,if folk don't like it then bad luck.
Now my throat chakra may be blocked/damaged according to some knowledgeable people,but it could be caused by as I was told by the shape of my mouth or having a bigger,thicker tongue?
So,what to believe,are all our ailments caused by blocked or damaged chakra's? I doubt it,but some folk convince you otherwise because they have read a few books or googled on the internet.

In between the base and crown chakra there are 12 chakra's, not seven but 12,we have minor chakra's on top of the 12 as well,hundreds of them that all function,but,nobody mentions them,all folk want is the third eye or kundalini working,but there's more to it,the kundalini is a serpent coiled three and half times whose open mouth blocks the channel named shushumna,its the channel that goes up your spine,either side is ida and pingala nadis,these two tubes are positive and negative aspect of man,they crisscross shushumna and end up at the two nostrils.
I know its a long post but that's what I come here for,to learn,and I am learning a lot from your posts,some are very interesting to me,I like to answer if I think I can help,and I hope you don't mind me being critical of something's and praising of others.I only talk of what I have experienced personally,I don't make things up,I always am honest and truthful in my posts,every white hair in my head was caused by learning and worrying,I call it "the getting of wisdom",but I too was young once so I know you must feel like I did then,listening to your stories is like going back in time when I too was grasping to learn and understand all I could.

I really do hope you sort all your problems,eventually you will come to understand what its all about,it takes time,some foolish folk think they can speed the process up with drugs? You can't, you just set yourself back and then have to restart the whole process,of rebirth but with extra burdens,more weight to carry,so leave the drugs alone and enjoy life's journey! Good Luck with it.

Regards Billy.

Smoreslover 15-03-2017 05:37 PM

From what I know about darker entities and demonic like creatures, the people they tend to go after are the ones who are either always living in fear, people with depression issues, or well anything constantly negative really. What I'm getting at is that I don't think it's your chakra that's the problem, it's the fact that you keep thinking they are going to come get you. It's like giving a dog bacon, they love it.

aimfordivinity 20-03-2017 08:43 PM

RE:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firas335

I was hoping that maybe a kind soul on these forums with any kind of experience could give any advice or guidance? I've been doing reiki treatments, meditations, grounding exercises, etc. but the issue unfortunately persists :(

Thank you so much for sharing your story with such openness.

I've spent the last 10 years studying chakra balance and protection with masters in China and Korea, and just returned to the US last year. In my studies, I discovered the best method of balancing, energizing, and protecting chakra centers uses a combination of tones, binaural beats and chanting (the sounds associated with the 7 main chakras).

Peace,
Paul D Payne

slowsnake 21-03-2017 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimfordivinity
Thank you so much for sharing your story with such openness.

I've spent the last 10 years studying chakra balance and protection with masters in China and Korea, and just returned to the US last year. In my studies, I discovered the best method of balancing, energizing, and protecting chakra centers uses a combination of tones, binaural beats and chanting (the sounds associated with the 7 main chakras).

Peace,
Paul D Payne

Hello Paul,
What an interesting ten years you have had,I would love to hear a lot more about your travels and experiences.
I was surprised that you mentioned chakra balancing and mentioned sound but not colour!
I was always of the opinion that as each chakra had its own music key it also has a corresponding colour?

Brow chakra colour Indigo,music key A etc,is there a reason you did not mention colour in your answer above,and if so what the reason was.

Kindest Regards Billy.

jro5139 21-03-2017 01:04 PM

Demons are attracted to fear so the best way not to attract demons, is to NOT be afraid of them. Have a clear stance of no fear and that they can not enter you. They can only possess you if you let them, do not let them. If you sense them or they come into your space, command them to leave. If you want to look at it as a hierarchy, humans are above demons and we have more power than them. If you command them to leave, they have to listen. It has nothing to do with your chakras.

aimfordivinity 21-03-2017 05:54 PM

re:

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello Paul,
What an interesting ten years you have had,I would love to hear a lot more about your travels and experiences.
I was surprised that you mentioned chakra balancing and mentioned sound but not colour!
I was always of the opinion that as each chakra had its own music key it also has a corresponding colour?

Brow chakra colour Indigo,music key A etc,is there a reason you did not mention colour in your answer above,and if so what the reason was.

Kindest Regards Billy.

That's an excellent observation and questions, Billy. You're definitely correct that each of the 7 main chakras have an associated color. The reason I mentioned the Bija mantras and tones and not colors is because, in my practice, I've found closing or resting the eyes, and focusing more on vibratory sound, has been more effective in balancing and revitalization. We are such a visual culture than the more "primal" vibratory mantras tend to work better, at least in my experience, than a focus on color. That said, there's nothing wrong with focusing on color.

I've produced a multitude of tonal meditations for chakra balancing and healing in my work as Founder of the Association for Integrative Meditation.

Hope that answer helps:)

Peace,
Paul D Payne

slowsnake 21-03-2017 07:30 PM

Australian Aboriginal Traditional Sounds

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimfordivinity
That's an excellent observation and questions, Billy. You're definitely correct that each of the 7 main chakras have an associated color. The reason I mentioned the Bija mantras and tones and not colors is because, in my practice, I've found closing or resting the eyes, and focusing more on vibratory sound, has been more effective in balancing and revitalization. We are such a visual culture than the more "primal" vibratory mantras tend to work better, at least in my experience, than a focus on color. That said, there's nothing wrong with focusing on color.

I've produced a multitude of tonal meditations for chakra balancing and healing in my work as Founder of the Association for Integrative Meditation.

Hope that answer helps:)

Peace,
Paul D Payne

Hello Paul,
Thanks for the prompt answer,I have been a lover of music forever, not just any music,it could be rock music,classical or anything that resonates within me,within my mind that is,I had the pleasure/fear in 1985 of standing on the fifth rung of the ladder,you should know this ladder being an ardent student of eastern mystycism.
I have been travelling this road a long time,a very long time,I stood on the fifth rung as mentioned in the "five golden precepts",you should know what I am talking about,I doubt any others here will,a few may of heard of what I mention but they would not understand it.
I heard the trumpet Paul,it was inevitable after all I have been through esoterically, it was shock/fear/surprise in that order.

But this is about the native owners of this land,their ancient music goes back maybe 40,000 years,not talking about the didgiredoo but the two sticks they knock together,its trance like and feels ancient and the chanting has about four separate tones,its pretty unique,its like before the birth of this universe.

I am also and not sure why being a white Anglo Saxon protestant, well I have a definite connection to the beat of the drums the Jain sect use during the whirling dervishes dance,its very strange for me considering my background,I can also go into trance like ecstacy listening to tonal qualities of a voice,the Muslim call to prayer sound,this type of sound makes my very insides adjust to suit the harmonic of the sound.
What do you think of all that?

Kind Regards Billy.