Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Hand Art:The Scribble & Sketch Project (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111396)

Clover 04-03-2017 06:17 PM

Hand Art:The Scribble & Sketch Project

Put your daily sketches here! Scribbles, oodles, doodles and any type of art that includes your handwriting with a pen or pencil. You don't have to be professional or 'talented' at all. If you want to share a theme for all of us to sketch go ahead. For example, "Pisces" and we all share or draw that theme.

I'll start first, here is a sketch of Foxes I created in the chat room here not to long ago. I am an 'in the moment sketcher'. I adore foxes and was doing a 'tarot' theme here. The fox was offering the Empress 'the cup' which is a very loving thing to do :tongue: I will also share not so thought out scribbles and doodles. Share your work here, every day if you like.....

Ciona 04-03-2017 09:33 PM

Aw I love your drawing! :tongue: I think this is a lovely idea for a thread, maybe once I get my schedule rearranged and get some more time to learn to draw I can post some of my sketches here. Like the idea for themes we can all do together, too. :hug3: ♥

Khalli 05-03-2017 12:40 AM

This is a great idea!:hug3:

Clover I have liked that doodle you did since the day you did it and shared on chat. I hope you don't mind I saved it on my computer.

here are a few from my early days of drawing, these are from 1987-1990 I did around 30 different cars over that time. Most stuff I just give away, these are 1's I kept.

Khalli 05-03-2017 12:46 AM

Some others I have done.

I do like doing roses.:D

This one was a request by my Stepfather:

And I found another car 1 that I added color to.

Clover 05-03-2017 02:01 AM

@Khal, Very cool, very talented :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing I know you have tons of sketches in there. That looks like John Wayne XD Nicely done. We should do a Pisces theme here soon since it is Pisces Month.

@PM Thanks! And I can't wait to see yours! They can be anything, no need for anyone to be shy with this! I am way more on the simple end of the art spectrum, and I specifically do sloppy cartoons lol

and yes, feel free to 'keep' or save my art if you like. : )

Clover 05-03-2017 02:21 AM

Ending the night with Rauplh Waldo Emerson.. I got a bit gawky with it, I used my kids Number 2 school pencil :rolleyes: I need to stop buying tarot and oracle cards and invest on some real art pencils :laugh:

Next theme: Fishes in honor of Pisces of the Zodiac
( or any scribble/doodle you wish)

Khalli 05-03-2017 06:34 AM

Ok the other idea I had for my Pisces drawing was to use koi fish but instead I used dolphins, so tonight I sketched out the koi.

:D

Khalli 20-03-2017 07:09 PM

okay another Pisces sketch:

Silver 20-03-2017 08:01 PM

Great stuff, all of it...love the koi (my son was a Pisces). ~<3

Hey khallianen, I don't suppose you have a '53 Chevy in you? :biggrin:

Khalli 21-03-2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver
Great stuff, all of it...love the koi (my son was a Pisces). ~<3

Hey khallianen, I don't suppose you have a '53 Chevy in you? :biggrin:

How's this?