Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sparkling Lights (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53237)

novice90 25-06-2013 06:41 AM

Sparkling Lights

I mentioned this before in another post but I wanted to learn more about it. Ever since I started trying to communicate with angels and what not, I've been seeing them a lot. More than usual anyway. These little sparkling lights, usually a blue, purple, silver color. Some times I thinks it's the result of looking at something bright, but they just come out of nowhere, and have been very vivid and clear. I wanted to know more about what they are and what they could mean.

Thanks in advance! :D

fluttershy 01-07-2013 05:10 PM

I see them too, but they are white or silver....

Selenphina 01-07-2013 06:46 PM

yes... I see these everyday. Just as you describe them. To me it feels like angels, but I can't really say that for sure. I do get a good feeling about it when I see them. As to what it means, I don't know. But I think because you mentioned this started when you began trying to communicate with angels that maybe it is signs from them.

It is at times tempting for me to say these are just an optical illusion of sorts, but like you said, it comes out of nowhere. I enjoy seeing them so I've just been going along with it and not questioning the reasons I see it lately.

Skybird 01-07-2013 08:20 PM

I see them also, I acknowledge them and thank them :))

Niebla0007 01-07-2013 11:24 PM

Sparkling Lights
That simply means you are Awakening,
and your perception is expanding and shifting,
and that your angel and the rest of them you call is/are letting you know they there for you.

What sparks I see sometimes are kind of golden. It's like seeing tiny stars at the corner of my eyes.
The key to seeing the whole form if you want to is simply by tuning in,
after fully opening up to Divine consciousness or true Spiritual Awakening.

Keep on working on your Third Eye.

Juanita 02-07-2013 03:47 AM

I don't know about angels, but definitely Spirit--perhaps a relative or cherished friend...

Dragonfly1 02-07-2013 12:21 PM

I see electric blue tiny spots.....I think its God or something of the Divine.......
I know that I am safe when i see them........I know that I am safe when i don't see them also....i have faith and trust.......but the acknowledgement is a real joy.........many blessings

novice90 02-07-2013 05:03 PM

Thank you to everyone that replied, it helps me a lot!

novice90 02-07-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Sparkling Lights
That simply means you are Awakening,
and your perception is expanding and shifting,
and that your angel and the rest of them you call is/are letting you know they there for you.

What sparks I see sometimes are kind of golden. It's like seeing tiny stars at the corner of my eyes.
The key to seeing the whole form if you want to is simply by tuning in,
after fully opening up to Divine consciousness or true Spiritual Awakening.

Keep on working on your Third Eye.

I will. Are there any methods I could use to go about opening the third eye?

novice90 02-07-2013 05:08 PM

I agree, it is really easy to think they are just a trick of the eyes.