Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astronomy (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Planet X (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97667)

Lepus 18-02-2016 04:02 PM

Planet X
 
Hello,

A new 9th planet for the solar system? Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto.



Quills Quiver

oldasthesea 18-02-2016 09:58 PM

Or planet Niburu. Some say that he could collide with Earth in some years.

Clover 18-02-2016 10:40 PM

Cool stuff, Mr.Quills.

Sidenote:On the Nasa websight or space.com, you can see photos from the Hubble Telescope, tons of space and galaxy photos. It's so beautiful. :icon_cry:

Oceansofawareness 19-02-2016 12:33 AM

They also say that Planet x's coming back round into our solar system will cause huge earth changes and big energetic shifts in consciousness. Much has been said about this planet over the years. I find it all very interesting how to talk of this planet coincides with some big stuff happening on the planet and even in our solar system with other planets. We shall see I guess :)

Lepus 19-02-2016 04:53 PM

Hello Clover,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Cool stuff, Mr.Quills.

Sidenote:On the Nasa websight or space.com, you can see photos from the Hubble Telescope, tons of space and galaxy photos. It's so beautiful. :icon_cry:


Yes, great photos. We should start a thread on it. :D

Quills Quiver

Clover 19-02-2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quills Quiver
Hello Clover,



Yes, great photos. We should start a thread on it. :D

Quills Quiver


Ah yes. We have an astrology section I meant to work on. I just get so busy..:redface:

I really want to buy a telescope for this summer, and a good one. We have a star gazing national park here.

Lepus 19-02-2016 05:27 PM

Hello Clover,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Ah yes. We have an astrology section I meant to work on. I just get so busy..:redface:

I really want to buy a telescope for this summer, and a good one. We have a star gazing national park here.


Lucky you. I would be glad to have a star gazing national park somewhere around in my area. Fortunately, I don't live in a city where lights are interfering with the stars. Thus, star gazing is possible for me and I would like to own a telescope some day.

The photos of the outer space are amazing. Truly magical. I wonder, which is the best telescope?

Quills Quiver

Morpheus 24-02-2016 04:16 AM

Interesting discovery, but a planet positioned out farther than Pluto, does not a "Planet X" make.
Does it?
What's interesting to me however is the cyclical movement of the galaxy, and the position of the solar system, and Earth, with respect to that.

I keep seeing time scales of 26 million years and 260 million years involving meteoric activity, pertaining to major events on the planet.
How we've re entered a position pertaining to this.

Clover 24-02-2016 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quills Quiver
Hello Clover,



Lucky you. I would be glad to have a star gazing national park somewhere around in my area. Fortunately, I don't live in a city where lights are interfering with the stars. Thus, star gazing is possible for me and I would like to own a telescope some day.

The photos of the outer space are amazing. Truly magical. I wonder, which is the best telescope?

Quills Quiver


Here is a web page to our Star Gazing Park. Up north in Michigan is pretty amazing.
http://www.midarkskypark.org/


I am looking for a Newtonian telescope. Orion sells some nice ones. It depends on my budget this summer. These start off around 400.00 I am willing to fork out a little more than necessary. Hey, its for the kids... kinda :D

Boom. Go big or go home.

kapamati1 24-02-2016 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus
Interesting discovery, but a planet positioned out farther than Pluto, does not a "Planet X" make.
Does it?
What's interesting to me however is the cyclical movement of the galaxy, and the position of the solar system, and Earth, with respect to that.

I keep seeing time scales of 26 million years and 260 million years involving meteoric activity, pertaining to major events on the planet.
How we've re entered a position pertaining to this.



I think it's funny when I've watch some of NASA's "stuff" especially when they land on "dirty snowballs" and "accidentally" interchange the world comet and planet in their little videos. Things that make you go hmmmmm?

Loved your entire comment, btw.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums