Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   - Which hex do you use? - (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113224)

thriftyarek888 06-05-2017 10:21 AM

- Which hex do you use? -

I am looking in to hexes for prospierty, health and happiness.

I am thinking of hanging on my property

- The Double Creator’s Star

- Health hex (flower)

- Prosperity hex (star like)

Which would you use and recommend? ta

Jenny Crow 06-05-2017 04:07 PM

Thriftyare, hexes are used to, well, hex people not to bring prosperity to you.
Or are you talking of the Mormon hex signs, maybe? I don't know much about them so can't really help. I would do some spells to bring money in and extra work to help me make more money.

There are lots of spells out there on the internet if you feel like trying a couple of those, or maybe someone else will come along to help with the hex signs:smile:

thriftyarek888 17-05-2017 05:17 PM

Mormon hex signs is what I am talking about Jenny. So if someone know something please be free to speak out.

Mormon Hexes

thriftyarek888 28-09-2017 09:33 AM

So do those hexes really work anyone know?

https://texashexefus.wordpress.com/hex-meanings/

Lepus 28-09-2017 01:51 PM

Hello,

I never worked with mormon hexes they look somewhat similar to sigils which reminds me of this sigil I contain in my drawer to prevent from having no money. Normally I would carry this sigil within my pocket but I've gotten to the point of forgetting to remove it when washing my clothes or taking a shower. Thus, I left it in my drawer. I say it works best when you carry it with you, but I don't need money right now.

I recall doing a money spell this year. If you're interested, I can post it here for you. It requires a green candle, four coins, and patchouli oil.

Lepus

thriftyarek888 19-10-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

I never worked with mormon hexes they look somewhat similar to sigils which reminds me of this sigil I contain in my drawer to prevent from having no money. Normally I would carry this sigil within my pocket but I've gotten to the point of forgetting to remove it when washing my clothes or taking a shower. Thus, I left it in my drawer. I say it works best when you carry it with you, but I don't need money right now.

I recall doing a money spell this year. If you're interested, I can post it here for you. It requires a green candle, four coins, and patchouli oil.

Lepus

Please share the sigil you use and spell for money as I am in need of lots of cash... ta

Lepus 19-10-2017 11:14 PM

Hello,

Just found out that it isn't a sigil, but a pocket charm to prevent poverty. Sigils are burned after 'activation' and charms are objects to attract a specific intention. I got the charm from a book called Black Toad by Gemma Gary. I'll send you the picture some other time, I can't seem to find it through the Internet.

Here's the money spell, you need:

Sugar
Patchouli Oil
Four Coins
Green Candle
Plate
Aluminium Foil
Match or Lighter

Grab a flat circular plate and cover it with aluminium foil to prevent your plate from getting wax all over. I also heard aluminium tends to amplify your spell for quicker results. Take your sugar and make a large plus sign. This will mark your four cardinal points (North, East, South, & West). Now, place your four coins at each end of the cardinal points on your sugar with heads facing up. This is indicating heads up money is coming from all four directions. With your green candle, inscribe your intention, such as, money come to me or if you have a specific amount you need, then inscribe it on your candle. Inscribe some symbols that correspond with money on your candle too. Then with your patchouli oil anoint your geen candle from top-to-bottom where you inscribed your candle. Visualize receving money when anointing your green candle. Then place your candle at the center of the plate where the four points meet and light the candle.

This is best performed on a Thursday when the Moon is Waxing.

Lepus

dream jo 31-10-2017 11:14 PM

u can get inses stics cons u can

Lepus 19-11-2017 01:55 PM

Hello,

My apologies for the late reply.

Here's the picture I've taken for the pocket charm to prevent poverty.

As the name suggests, it must be carried within your pocket or purse. Good luck.

Lepus

Kine Lea 19-11-2017 03:51 PM

What a nice collection of symbols, Lepus.

Do you know what each of them represent? And how might they be reorganized sequentially
for greater, (or lesser) effect?

I wish to perform a moon spell this week, with my Selenite (pencil) wand, and moon mirror (charged with this November's super moon).
Those symbols look useful, in a weather vane kind of way.