Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Meeting people from your past life... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=50252)

beherenow23 15-04-2013 08:17 PM

Meeting people from your past life...

I feel like i have met a few people from my past life. It's a been an intense immediate connection which contains deep love straight away. But how can you know if you have met someone in a past life? From your own experience?

Jenhearther 15-04-2013 08:36 PM

Just a feeling of like you knew them before.

InFurs 15-04-2013 10:03 PM

Yeah, I agree it's really just a knowing like you've seen them before. Some can be more intense than others.

- You'll find yourself staring at them for some reason
- Attracted to them for no reason.
- You get a strong vibe from them

Selbor13 15-04-2013 11:03 PM

Do a pass life regression :-)
It is very common for us to currently know people from past lives, souls have a group they reincarnate with the most. Usually it is the people that have the most impact in our lifes that are part of that group. My teacher calls it a karmic pact between souls.

WhiteWarrior 16-04-2013 10:56 AM

Your guide can confirm if you have met them before; they access your entire past at will. I have often been told, when I have asked, that I have not met them before at all or have met them briefly - or, in a few case, that I have been with them in some way in many previous lives.

Free_Spirit1983 16-04-2013 11:44 AM

I did a past life regression / journey as part of my shamanic training..

I had to go back to a life when a) I'd experienced the greatest loss b) had the most power and abused it and c) had the most power and done the greatest good (there were reasons for these 3 areas later on in the training)

Anyway when I embodied the people/myself in these past lives, when I stood there in their shoes, everything rang true to what was going on in my life, the karmic stories that were playing out in my life..

It put a lot of things in my life into perspective and made so much sense,

We later extracted the wounds / karmic stories and released the bonds that these stories had over us..

It was a very beautiful process, very eye openning!

LadyImpreza1111 16-04-2013 07:30 PM

I have discovered sense of familiarity like, "Oh hey! What's up since the last time I saw you?!" I have also noticed that past life memories surfaced as well and aspects of my personality in this life that are the same as in a past life seem magnified with some people.

Emeraldv 18-04-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beherenow23
I feel like i have met a few people from my past life. It's a been an intense immediate connection which contains deep love straight away. But how can you know if you have met someone in a past life? From your own experience?

I have met 2 people so far that I had a past life with.. and I always ask them, "What do you remember about our past? The location? What we looked liked? Where we lived? The things we did?" Stuff like that.. And, of course if their answers match up to what you believe happened, that's a sign that its genuine and they did know you in your past life...

You can always get as specific as you like for the question... I asked my male friend if he remembered how I was killed.. I knew in my mind that my throat was slit, (I had re-occurring dreams of this) He responded that I was murdered, and a man slit my throat... He got it right on the money..

And, Of course, there is the "feeling of knowing them before" ....

periwinkle 04-05-2013 07:23 PM

i imagine most people feel that they have always known their child- like they cannot imagine a time before they were born & they didnt know them- it feels like your child was always meant to be with you...& sometimes others seem destined to be in your life...whether for a little while or a long time... even animals can come into your life & feel they were supposed to be with you...x

girlsearching 05-05-2013 03:54 PM

Sometimes i think it would be nice to know people form pastlives. I don't know how would one determine if you have had met them before though. ?