Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who do you beleive you where in a past life? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73202)

ZenSar 14-08-2014 07:10 AM

Who do you beleive you where in a past life?

As I said above who do you think you were and why? Go into any details as you like, as well as multiple ones if you can recall them.

LadyMay 14-08-2014 08:10 AM

I don't know for sure, but I don't think I've had many incarnations on earth. I actually think that I'm some sort of intergalactic traveller or something, lol. No evidence for this.. just plain intuition. So most of my 'past' lives have been on other planets/dimensions. I don't have specific details though I wish I did.

girlsearching 14-08-2014 01:09 PM

I hope in my past lives I was at least popular especially among the opposite sex. I'm not sure though really there is this book called Past Lives of Astrology it goes by your birth chart.

oldasthesea 14-08-2014 06:42 PM

I have no ideia. I love royaltie and i am obsessed with their history. So maybe one of my lives here were in a Royal Family ;)

ZenSar 15-08-2014 07:39 AM

johanna83 that very well could be if you truly look at all the levels or royalty in many civilizations, there have thousands of them, even hundreds of thousands of them if you include the knight levels and other lower royalty levels.

NightPrincess 16-08-2014 04:36 AM

I know that I was a wolf in a past life. Except I died pretty young as a pup.

PrincessSerena 16-08-2014 08:03 AM

I have too many theories and stories but I am pretty sure I was a harem gi in one of them.

O 16-08-2014 01:45 PM

girlsearching--> "Past Lives Astrology" ...Sounds interesting. I will have to check that out. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't a clue about my past lives, but would love to know more about them. I do feel however, that I have had many. I only wish that I could remember them, or at least find someone that could tell me more about them.:(

Miss Hepburn 16-08-2014 02:20 PM

I have been given enormous visions of past lives.
I talked about them here before.
Suffice it to say, details don't matter.. but, the theme does.
Each one a continuation of lessons not learned...not
as any punishment, that isn't part of God's Plan...but things I
just recurringly, don't get...and, thus, need different ways of
purifying...to become the pure being that I started out as...
That we all were and are...beings with pure loving kind hearts
loving our Creator...Who hides Himself in us.

SemperVI 16-08-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have been given enormous visions of past lives.
I talked about them here before.
Suffice it to say, details don't matter.. but, the theme does.
Each one a continuation of lessons not learned...not
as any punishment, that isn't part of God's Plan...but things I
just recurringly, don't get...and, thus, need different ways of
purifying...to become the pure being that I started out as...
That we all were and are...beings with pure loving kind hearts
loving our Creator...Who hides Himself in us.

I have to say Miss Hepburn, I always enjoy reading your wisdom! Thank you for all of your contributions :D