Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are your thoughts on pedaphiles? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117288)

SpiritualNovice 01-10-2017 02:41 AM

What are your thoughts on pedaphiles?

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. What are your thoughts on pedophiles, their spirits, souls, consciouses, etc?

ocean breeze 01-10-2017 03:39 AM

They should avoid acting out their fantasies.

Amilius777 01-10-2017 04:36 PM

Unfortunately I believe the only answer to that is that's who they are.

Souls don't incarnate and unfortunately receive or develop an affliction accidently due to their environment or what happened to them when they were children.

These souls, have a mental disorder they carry from previous lifetimes. It is most likely a result of negative karma, something defective about their personality.

The thing is you have thousnads of years of human history where many souls engaged in egregious behavior because of how civilizations operated and allowed certain activities we'd today see as illegal. Being raised in these lifetimes where certain activities were the norm would sometimes be carried over into now.

Now not everyone who lived in ancient past would see this as normal. Many of us, most of us were good people in past lifetimes because we are on our own spiritual journey. Unfortunately along the way some souls carry habits towards murder, theft, sexual immorality etc.

When a soul has lived a depraved life, they usually are at a lower frequency on the other side. They are in "hell". But many souls get out of hell and go through a process of healing and readjustment and have their chakras religned and can pass into what some call Heaven or the summerland. Even though purified and sometimes their actions mitigated due to how they were "raised" "abused" or what have you they still have to reincarnate and overcome whatever negativie tendencies on their own. So when they do reincarnate they might be met with some things that could trigger these negative habits again but it's their freedom to either act out or not act out these awful fantasies.

There are pedophiles who claim to be celibate and know their brain activity is screwed up and try to seek help. They are souls trying to move out of this lower energy that is a part of them. Whereas some don't care and carry out their depravity. What's more awful is the BELIEF Systems and MIND-sets of these types of people because what led them to do these things or "try them out" in past lifetimes was their belief system they've carried over many times which is "I don't see what's wrong with doing this".

It is more complicated than what some people thing. It isn't like homosexuality where the soul had many lifetimes as a female and then comes back as a male and retains the likes and behaviors of the feminine thus making them into a homosexual male entity in their current life. Such thing as homosexuality is normal because it is the results of the soul adjusting to a new gender they haven't been in a very long time.

Snow Goose 01-10-2017 04:56 PM

There is no excuse for it, mental disorder or no mental disorder. I do not believe they should be given special privailages in jail, they should be with the regular inmates who would soon sort them out.

On a spiritual level I believe they are stealing the innocent life force of children.

I feel that women are also fueling the problem by obsessing with making their private area more child like, Hollywood waxing and designer vaginas http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...dure-live.html. I was watching the program, was in someone else's house not normally my kind of show, they actually said at one point that a child like private area was how things should look down below, which is rubbish! Normalising pedophilia should not be accepted and encouraged on any level.

Amilius777 01-10-2017 05:24 PM

Who is normalizing it? if you are saying I am you have another thing coming because I was molested as a child and it has taken me years to cope and understand why someone like that would do that. Sadly the person who did it to me had it done to them.

All I was saying is that they have a really awful mental imbalance as so do sociopaths and serial killers. That doesn't mean they get a pass. Western culture is trying to make mental imbalance only seen as a passive- "it's not their fault" nonviolent problem. Yes there are mentally ill people whose mental illness doesn't harm others only themselves like schizophrenics. But there are people with more troubling mental imbalances like pedophiles who are doing evil egregious acts against children.

You are correct in your estimate. They are stealing the lifeforce from children. And as I said above many of them have had previous lifetimes where they always commit these acts. Not all of them but some are sociopaths. They would be a lower entity. Eventually if they don't change their ways in one of their lifetimes they can remain "stuck" or DAMNED at a lower level on the other Side. Which means "eternal hell" where Demonic and lower-levels beings and interdimensional creatures are pushed into by Angels and higher Spirits.

I just want to make it clear I have zero empathy for these people. But just like everyone else they are on a spiritual journey of their own and if they choose to change their ways is up to them .

Snow Goose 01-10-2017 05:34 PM

I wasn't referring to your post Amilius, I was answering the OPs question. When I said it shouldn't be normalised I was referring to women fueling the normalisation of pedophilia with things like Hollywood wax and designer vaginas.

I'm sorry to hear of what you have went through, you must have been to hell and back. :hug:

shivatar 01-10-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. What are your thoughts on pedophiles, their spirits, souls, consciouses, etc?

They are tormented and unable to escape from their hell. They are unwilling to sacrifice their self for the good of others so they eventually begin to hate and attack others. "the world made me into this, I must hurt the world and those in it" kinda thing. There is a clinging to self, even though it's EXTREMELY PAINFUL, they are still willing to cling to that identity rather than face destruction. In some ways being a pedophile is probably amazing for spiritual growth, as long as a person doesn't like that aspect of their identity and wishes to shed it. "I'm a pedophile. I hate being me. I'm not going to be me" then a spiritual awakening happens. But if the person is like "Im a pedophile, I love being attracted to children and I don't want to give it up. The joy it brings outweighs the pain" then they stay stuck where they are and might even fall backwards (unlikely).

They are an equally valid part of existence and reality as the sages are. If we consider life as a journey, they would be near the beginning and a sage near the end. if we compare the end as good, the beginning as bad, then maybe they seem like the bad guys. If we are at the end and we can see reality for what it is then we realize they are souls on a journey, just like the rest of us, with their own set of challenges and limitations to overcome. It's the "beginning looking to the end" mentality that puts a stigma on pedophiles. The "end looking at everything else" knows that the true medicine for these tormented people is compassion and understanding. That is what will elevate them, not stigma and imprisonment.

shivatar 01-10-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Goose
There is no excuse for it, mental disorder or no mental disorder. I do not believe they should be given special privailages in jail, they should be with the regular inmates who would soon sort them out.

On a spiritual level I believe they are stealing the innocent life force of children.

I feel that women are also fueling the problem by obsessing with making their private area more child like, Hollywood waxing and designer vaginas http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...dure-live.html. I was watching the program, was in someone else's house not normally my kind of show, they actually said at one point that a child like private area was how things should look down below, which is rubbish! Normalising pedophilia should not be accepted and encouraged on any level.

There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?

By not giving child molesters a safe space in prison you are basically saying it's OK for them to be murdered, beaten, and raped by other prisoners. thats what "sorting it out" means. What part of you thinks it's OK to do unto others what has been done unto them? it's the judgmental part, not the compassionate part. If we don't consciously sever the cycle then it just continues. A pedophile does what was done to them but to others. If we let prisoners do what was done to them to others we are simply letting things get worse and the cycle continue. Separation gives people a chance to break free. Condemning them keeps the cycle going. I mean there is still the chance that a few people are better off for being "sorted out" but we are trying to do the most good possible, right? and that comes from giving the most people the best chances to break free. Not by doing what we think is best and feel is right. We do right by others by giving them what they need, not what we want.

The things adult women do has very little to do with the realm of pedophilia. A pedophile is born when an innocent child is molested or raped by an older pedophile, usually. Sometimes it might be through a series of sexually obscene acts that the child witnesses and thinks are OK (deviant behavior that comes from observing adults around them). When it comes to the older pedophile they might be as young as 8, 9, 10 or as old as 70, 80, but they can still create another pedophile simply by doing what was done to them to others. Sometimes a child can break free from the pedophile identity if they have a nurturing and supportive environment to grow up in, but if a child is in a bad environment and is the victim of pedophilia the most likely outcome is they will grow to attack children or live with the desire to attack children.

Which by the way, would be considered to be a pedophile by some. Even if they never attacked another. If they have the thoughts and desires then they are one (by some standards).

Chrysalis 02-10-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice

This is a subject that kinda got me riled up just for the fact that I know a paedophile. He was in jail, went through the system, etc. After all was said and done, there is no cure in this world for such people. About a year after he was released from jail, he dated a really short woman who looked like a child. That relationship didn't last very long. He's the type of person who does not take instructions, hints and even outright correction. His way is the only way and he's right regardless of what truth or evidence you want to shove under his nose.

He has no interest in any spiritual progression and has low vibes. If he read any scripture, he didn't understand what bit he did read. He simply has no interest at all and doesn't understand why he was put in jail in the first place just because of his attitude of "I'm right, everyone else is wrong. Fight the system." Unfortunately, there's only one cure that the world doesn't want to do for someone like him and it may take him several life times to get out of the dark place he's in. I even have my doubts if he's aware of being mired in a dark place. By society's standard he's in a dark place and thinks nothing of it. By spiritual standard, he's in an even darker place and can't sense anything of a spiritual nature. I don't think he ever could. I don't know the circumstances of his childhood so can't say how he was treated when he was a boy.

Thanks for reading my rant.

Snow Goose 02-10-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?

By not giving child molesters a safe space in prison you are basically saying it's OK for them to be murdered, beaten, and raped by other prisoners. thats what "sorting it out" means. What part of you thinks it's OK to do unto others what has been done unto them? it's the judgmental part, not the compassionate part. If we don't consciously sever the cycle then it just continues. A pedophile does what was done to them but to others. If we let prisoners do what was done to them to others we are simply letting things get worse and the cycle continue. Separation gives people a chance to break free. Condemning them keeps the cycle going. I mean there is still the chance that a few people are better off for being "sorted out" but we are trying to do the most good possible, right? and that comes from giving the most people the best chances to break free. Not by doing what we think is best and feel is right. We do right by others by giving them what they need, not what we want.

The things adult women do has very little to do with the realm of pedophilia. A pedophile is born when an innocent child is molested or raped by an older pedophile, usually. Sometimes it might be through a series of sexually obscene acts that the child witnesses and thinks are OK (deviant behavior that comes from observing adults around them). When it comes to the older pedophile they might be as young as 8, 9, 10 or as old as 70, 80, but they can still create another pedophile simply by doing what was done to them to others. Sometimes a child can break free from the pedophile identity if they have a nurturing and supportive environment to grow up in, but if a child is in a bad environment and is the victim of pedophilia the most likely outcome is they will grow to attack children or live with the desire to attack children.

Which by the way, would be considered to be a pedophile by some. Even if they never attacked another. If they have the thoughts and desires then they are one (by some standards).

I am not a Buddhist.

If we were living in a tribal community from long ago they would have been pushed from a cliff or thrown into peat bogs with their throats slit and I think that is the only cure.

My compassion lies with the victim. A victim of pedophilia should be the last person on earth who would want to do that to a child and repeat the cycle, if they repeat the cycle then they are as bad (if not worse than the original abuser).

I'm unsure what your paragraph about adult women is referring to? There are female pedophiles and they are just as guilty as the men. If you are referring to my comment about women fuelling the problem then in my eyes you are wrong, adults have a responsibility to protect children at all costs.

I'm assuming you have no children, maybe when you do you will feel differently about the subject.

Chrysalis gives a great example of how your idea of protecting pedophiles is not going to work.

There is a mass undercurent right to reduce the age of consent and we must do all we can to ensure this is never allowed to happen.

Ab Origine 02-10-2017 01:58 PM

Hi Folks..

Now I will speak from direct experiences - I know a LOT of paedophiles directly connected to my family - plus I have been to prison a few times also and had plenty of close contact with their "kind"...

Let eme tell you all - it is NOT A DISEASE - it is NOT a "mental condition" - it is a CHOICE and its all about PERSONAL POWER, attaining it and weilding it...Did you know for instance, most pedos don't ACTUALLY get sexually aroused by the act they perform - I mean, usually, they don't fullfill themselves in the physical manner - rarely climax during the act itself - its all about abuse and nothing more.. Believe me I know a I have had to lsten to my wife and many nieces and nephews who were victims of an ongoing pedo ring - they hunt in packs Folks - that had became attachéd to her family and preyed on them all for many MANY years...

I say it that way -they hunt -and some of us are PREY - because they ARE less than human - evil among us - it IS all aboiut that power and domination - not an illness - not a disease - nothing social to blame on it - it s the domain of a weak and corrupt Soul - evil.. Do not hesitate to destroy them wherever you find them, as rest assured they WILL destroy your families by their actions - will fully KNOW that is likely to happen - and yet will have no remorse or guilt or shame at all - they CHOOSE It and to my mind that makes them pure evil...I for one know it is my duty to destroy such things wherever we encounter them - no ifs buts or mayes - just remove them by whatever means necessary..

NEVER give them - compassion - sympathy - all you do is reinforce their own power, make them believe that on some level you understand them and they will just do it al the more - its like you are telling them " there there it sok we understand" and so they just think "ok I got away with that, they ACCEPT me still" - its NOT HELPING ANYTHING !!! You see that show the Walking Dead..?.. Well, this is like that show - a pedo has been "bitten" - its too late - they've "turned" into evil - no hope - only 1 thing to do is put them down and keep all the innocents safe...

I don't say that lightly - Ive tried that forgiveness thing with their kind - thought it was the proper thing to do first time around when I first got exposed to all this sh&t - only to see my family destroyed in "round two" for a said, such forgiveness just re empowered them and so they started again anew - and I mean lives are LITERALLY destroyed - victims no longer even able to function as a regular human does, as now they have this dirty evil cancer eating away in their lives all down to what some evil pedo did to them as a child.... The repurcussions are so Soul destroying that it is far better to simply eradicate the source - destroy the pedo a soon as you uncover it, don't hesitate or doubt - just act !!

LibraIndigo 02-10-2017 09:47 PM

I wonder the same thing about terrorists. What goes through their minds??

shivatar 03-10-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

I am not a Buddhist.

If we were living in a tribal community from long ago they would have been pushed from a cliff or thrown into peat bogs with their throats slit and I think that is the only cure.

My compassion lies with the victim. A victim of pedophilia should be the last person on earth who would want to do that to a child and repeat the cycle, if they repeat the cycle then they are as bad (if not worse than the original abuser).

I'm unsure what your paragraph about adult women is referring to? There are female pedophiles and they are just as guilty as the men. If you are referring to my comment about women fuelling the problem then in my eyes you are wrong, adults have a responsibility to protect children at all costs.

I'm assuming you have no children, maybe when you do you will feel differently about the subject.

Chrysalis gives a great example of how your idea of protecting pedophiles is not going to work.

There is a mass undercurrent right to reduce the age of consent and we must do all we can to ensure this is never allowed to happen.

I guess that could have sounded like I was saying you were. When I said us i meant us humans who are trying to live in the most conscious way which I think you are trying to do (with limited success lol).

I'm a psychology major and most of my knowledge comes from textbooks. It may seem counter-intuitive but that is how it is. people who were hurt end up hurting other people. The good apple can turn rotten under bad conditions. Yes the good apple turns rotten, but it is still redeemable. If we kill then our hands are bloody.

You can say whatever you want man, you said what you were thinking and I said what I've read in books. The main cause is the experience happening to someone and that person not getting the help they need. Its possible that shaving or not shaving has something to do with it, but maybe it is just a correlation not a causation.

My idea of protecting pedophiles? I guess it comes down to how we see people. I Don't see pedophilia as a death sentence or an inescapable crime, you apparently do, so you will always address them as pedophiles and not capable of any more. I would say something like "they are pedophiles now, so we should take precautionary measures against that, but we should also remember they have the ability to change just like us". I think that is doing right by all people, we protect our self and dont let compassion blind us, but we also don't bloody our hands in the process.

I would prefer exile to imprisonment, so technically what I said was a thought on your proposed hypothetical situation. I would rather not imprison them in the first place but if my position was to imprison them (which for now it is because I'm not in a position to change the penal system) then I would be in favor of separating them. Exile would be similar to letting them sort it out themselves but without imprisoning them first. As long as we don't put them in the worst conditions possible then peace is possible. I can live with that, it would take so much more work but it would be better than what we currently have.

I don't have children of my own but I have children. I want to protect them at all costs but not at the cost of controlling the lives of others. I would rather work harder to protect my children than try to eliminate the problem altogether and have to work less. Plus the problem may be impossible to eliminate, a fools crusade, but working harder to protect my children is possible right now.

We are also discussing hypothetical situations. lets remember that. If push came to shove maybe I would shove a knife in an attacker if I felt threatened enough. Actually I probably would. It's nice and easy to be this way when we don't have adrenaline pumping through us.

Reducing the age of consent isn't going to affect pedophilia... the age of consent may be lowered to like 16 right? Pedophiles are interested in pre-pubescent children, which is like 9 or 10 tops. I don't see how you connect the two.

Snow Goose 03-10-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

I'm a psychology major and most of my knowledge comes from textbooks.

Yip I would say that's you down to a tee..........

shivatar 03-10-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Yip I would say that's you down to a tee..........

It's nice to find the flaws in a person we don't agree with.

Snow Goose 03-10-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

It's nice to find the flaws in a person we don't agree with.

I wouldn't say that I see flaws, I only see that your comments come from inexperience.

There is much more to the world than textbooks........

shivatar 03-10-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't say that I see flaws, I only see that your comments come from inexperience.

There is much more to the world than textbooks........

Yeah and I prefer to only discuss textbook knowledge with you since it seems you are lacking in that area. I don't want to discuss my real world experiences so if it seems I am limited in that area it's just how it seems and not how it is.

Snow Goose 03-10-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Now I will speak from direct experiences - I know a LOT of paedophiles directly connected to my family - plus I have been to prison a few times also and had plenty of close contact with their "kind"...

Let eme tell you all - it is NOT A DISEASE - it is NOT a "mental condition" - it is a CHOICE and its all about PERSONAL POWER, attaining it and weilding it...Did you know for instance, most pedos don't ACTUALLY get sexually aroused by the act they perform - I mean, usually, they don't fullfill themselves in the physical manner - rarely climax during the act itself - its all about abuse and nothing more.. Believe me I know a I have had to lsten to my wife and many nieces and nephews who were victims of an ongoing pedo ring - they hunt in packs Folks - that had became attachéd to her family and preyed on them all for many MANY years...

I say it that way -they hunt -and some of us are PREY - because they ARE less than human - evil among us - it IS all aboiut that power and domination - not an illness - not a disease - nothing social to blame on it - it s the domain of a weak and corrupt Soul - evil.. Do not hesitate to destroy them wherever you find them, as rest assured they WILL destroy your families by their actions - will fully KNOW that is likely to happen - and yet will have no remorse or guilt or shame at all - they CHOOSE It and to my mind that makes them pure evil...I for one know it is my duty to destroy such things wherever we encounter them - no ifs buts or mayes - just remove them by whatever means necessary..

NEVER give them - compassion - sympathy - all you do is reinforce their own power, make them believe that on some level you understand them and they will just do it al the more - its like you are telling them " there there it sok we understand" and so they just think "ok I got away with that, they ACCEPT me still" - its NOT HELPING ANYTHING !!! You see that show the Walking Dead..?.. Well, this is like that show - a pedo has been "bitten" - its too late - they've "turned" into evil - no hope - only 1 thing to do is put them down and keep all the innocents safe...

I don't say that lightly - Ive tried that forgiveness thing with their kind - thought it was the proper thing to do first time around when I first got exposed to all this sh&t - only to see my family destroyed in "round two" for a said, such forgiveness just re empowered them and so they started again anew - and I mean lives are LITERALLY destroyed - victims no longer even able to function as a regular human does, as now they have this dirty evil cancer eating away in their lives all down to what some evil pedo did to them as a child.... The repurcussions are so Soul destroying that it is far better to simply eradicate the source - destroy the pedo a soon as you uncover it, don't hesitate or doubt - just act !!

This is a very I sightful post Ab

Ab Origine 03-10-2017 04:17 PM

Hi Folks..

Snow Goose; Ah, Im just saying it as I find it out there in the real world.. Only difference is I don't care about "political correctness" or molly coddling or pussy footing around - I deal with a harsh hostile EVIL world every day of my life - best deal with it honestly then and openly, else it will surely give us a nasty shock eventually.. All that matters is the truth, surely so - and yet all that pussy footing around, skirting issues instead of dealing with them honestly, only serves to hide and obscure that truth from us - soon we end up with a world where unacceptable things become every day normal things, and sadly, sexual issues are nearly always at the core..

So, I just read the thread again, as you do - and find some interesting things have been said.. Such as for instance - spiritual vampires..??.. feeding of a life force..??...YES for sure - probably the core reason for their actions, even if their mortal mind doesn't understand any of this, their Soul indeed, knows full well all that they do, and if it chooses and directs the mortal to perform such evil then surely that Soul IS EVIL itself..

Which leads to another interesting point.. Some people seem to think it is a "mental affliction" as if something is wired wrong and they can ONLY get aroused by children...COMPLETE RUBBISH - the truth is of course they gat aroused in the exact same way as everyone else does - all the pedos connected to my family were MARRIED MEN leading otherwise NORMAl relationships with their wives who had NO IDEA any thing else was happening.... One even got busted for a regular affair BEFORE it ever come to light about his other pedo evil ways..

This just shows me indeed that they CHOOSE it, and its not a sexual thing at all.. The sexual element is just a SYMPTOM - modus operandi kind of thing - but essentially, it must be more about domination, control, power - as they become MORE powerful so the victim shrinks away into emotional oblivion - so for sure there is an energetic exchange and a "feeding" that happens....Surely they ARE a spiritual vampire....

Academic wisdom vs real world EXPERIENCE..??...NO CONTEST - obviously - academic "wisdom" is a GUESS and nothing more - to be an actual TRUTH it must then be APPLIED to the world to see how it all gels together - in this case - psychiatry and medical expertise are of no use at all - when a psychiatrist can ACTUALLY EXPLAIN first what the MIND IS and second, how it ACTUALLY WORKS - then perhaps academia may be of some help in these "mental health issues" - but in truth - when indeed it comes to Mind, Conscious existence - academia DO NOT HAVE A CLUE about any of it... So no good at all trying to use any "mind science" to make sense of the human condition - as simply there is no RELIABLE mind science to begin with, it is a sham - they have NO CLUE what Conscious mind ACTUALLY is OR what causes it !!

iamthat 03-10-2017 09:22 PM

Well, so much judgement! A very emotive issue for some.

I wonder how many people who abuse children were themselves abused as a child. And were their abusers also abused as children? It is easy to point the finger and blame, but blame is not the same as understanding.

And I don't see any mention of karma. If karma is a reality, then those children who are abused are having this experience for a reason. They may have actually chosen before birth to undergo such experiences for whatever reason. Or perhaps they were abusers in some previous life and now they need to experience the damage it can do.

It is unfortunate that Ab Origine deals with a harsh hostile evil world every day. I find myself in a very different world, a pleasant friendly good world. We each create the world we live in.

Peace.

Ab Origine 03-10-2017 10:31 PM

Hi Folks..

iamthat;
Quote:

Well, so much judgement! A very emotive issue for some.

As it SHOULD be to any parent and to any who know their Soul !!

Quote:

I wonder how many people who abuse children were themselves abused as a child. And were their abusers also abused as children? It is easy to point the finger and blame, but blame is not the same as understanding.

ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT !!!

IF it were somehow the fault of previous abusers then simply EVERYBODY that got molested would the go on to become a molester themselves as you say - that does NOT HAPPEN - and so the comment IS irrelevant - the fact of whether there is history or not does NOT make the individual commit the act themselves, OBVIOUSLY NOT - so please don't try to defend them by saying it is somehow inherited as that is complete RUBBISH !!!

if it was inherited in any way shape or form then EVERY victim would turn abuser themselves - my wife and 4 nieces + 3 nephews, do NOT fit that bill - nor do thousands upon thousands of other victims...Complete irrelevant fallacy..

I understand them very well indeed - went to prison for beating one - did that after I asked him directly to his face WHY he had abused my wife as a small girl - his answer was because she ENTICED him he said, led him on, SEDUCED him and she liked it he said - so of course I beat him - proud and arrogant totally unrepentant, he told me to beat him as I would NEVER make him stop - he had already destroyed two generations of my family, so of course I did as my SOUL directed - lucky for him the police came when they did !!

AS MY SOUL DIRECTED !! You probably wouldn't understand I doubt - ever been face to face with EVIL..?...if you ever do, you will know what I mean.. Ive faced it in a few different disguises but its ENERGY is unmistakable I assure you you will know it and you will want to destroy it - IF you know your Soul - pedos give off a very evil energy, corrupt and foul to those who are spiritually acute....

And karma..?..as in a tally of good vs bad - does not even exist in the manner you imagine it does...

Yes it is unfortunate that we have this world we do have - it IS a harsh and hostile world - EVIL - and if you cant see that or you have been lucky enough to avoid it thus far then you must live in a bubble - it touchs the rest of us daily - just turn on your tv news for clarity or go stand in your local run town neighbourhood yuoll soon see true evil....

YES, we do each create the world we live in - pity is that the majority here are totally spiritually ignorant, and so the world we share is likewise founded upon a total spiritual ignorance of Self - comments defending such evil acts or turning a blind eye to it, just show us that ignorance clearly..

Shivani Devi 04-10-2017 12:09 AM

I was hesitant to reply to this, as I didn't know how/where to begin.

My father is a serial pedophile and is spending the rest of his life in prison. Six of his victims came forward...then there was myself and my brother.

As harsh as this sounds, if caught early enough it's nothing that chemical castration and a frontal lobotomy cannot fix.

In my father's case, he is a psychopath and for all of his life was also a homosexual in full denial. He lived in the era where it was totally socially unacceptable to be gay and he had pent-up sexual frustrations and deviations as a result.

Of course he got married and had children (for social appearances), but apart from that, sex with my mother was non-existent and he couldn't find another man to have intercourse with, so he started abusing children instead.

Yes, it is all about control...it's all about 'getting in first' before somebody else does and 'pollutes' them...they want to be the 'polluter' and be the cause for their whole loss of innocence...and also, to a pedophile, a girl is a boy before she menstruates and after she starts menstruating, she is no longer 'pure' anymore anyway.

You also see this in the church...a long time ago, men were born as homosexual and it was totally wrong to be a homosexual, so they devoted their life to God instead...asked God to remove their sin of homosexuality and thus they became priests for no other reason than to focus on God and to purge their 'sin'. However, the desire for sex did not go away...altar boys and such were there...just ripe for the picking...to get in before their voice broke...or another priest did to 'pollute' them or 'defile' them first.

Paedophilia is also a very common symptom/side effect of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and also, many paedophiles believe they can extend their own life and even achieve immortality by having sex with children and taking their 'life-essence' away. It is total, abject insanity and there's no other word for describing one who prays on and grooms young children for sex...but totally and completely insane.

Cutting off/sewing up their private parts, giving them a frontal lobotomy and making them drink bromide may sound barbaric, but barbaric acts require barbaric means to solve societies problems imho.

Amilius777 04-10-2017 05:53 AM

I agree with everything you said Shivani

With that stuff on narcissistic personality disorder........I wonder about, Trump :confused: And all that weird sexual stuff surrounding his past.

But I wouldn't bother with any of that. I am not really for the death penalty unless it is for the worst crimes and this would be one of them.

I need people to understand my response talking about the soul-entity of such a person wasn't meant to normalize it. Supposedly according to psycatriatic research there are people who seem to suffer from some sort of disease and don't act upon it. I was trying to explain that these souls are at a lower energy from previous lifetimes and they are having this experience for reasons to evolve out of.

But the serial rapists, molesters, ritualistic abusers, etc are everything you mentioned Shivani. And I am so sorry for all that awful stuff you must have went through.

There are some low-leveled spirits who find a way back into the material world and do reincarnate. And they are not coming back to do some good stuff. They usually wanna continue their evil work again when they get to reincarnate.

Why else was Jeffrey Dahmer to this day such a baffling subject. These entities have had plenty of previous lifetimes doing or capable of doing harmful and horrible things.

Eventually, I've heard; negative spirits end up losing the chances of reincarnating. That opportunity dissipates. And they are usually "stuck" where they are at forever....which some label as- Hell

neil 04-10-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777

But I wouldn't bother with any of that. I am not really for the death penalty unless it is for the worst crimes and this would be one of them.

So what good comes out of the death penalty.

All you are doing is stripping the flesh off of a person and handing that person over to the realms without the flesh.

You are literaly saying to a whole realm of people who live in the realms without the flesh, that we can not deal with that person, and that the offender is better off there than here.

What gives anyone here the right to hand an offender over to the people without the flesh....are you saying that they can deal with the offender better than we can here on earth.

The offender is a criminal here not there, so why send the offender elsewhere for crimes committed here.

What would you say if they sent criminals here, and that those criminals could not go back.

Or what if every time, that a criminal is stripped of his right to live in the flesh on this planet, and that when that criminal suddenly finds their self still alive after being stripped of the fleshly form and of their loved ones. And then decides to stay on the earth plane and get revenge on the people who put the offender there, and the offender never leaves the earth plane because the offender finds it so easy now to offend in a whole new way, only this time nobody is stopping them.

Snow Goose 04-10-2017 04:14 PM

Neil- European tribal communities would have slit the throat of the perpetrators and thrown them into peat bogs, by doing this they were ensuring (their beliefs) that the perpetrators would not be reincarnated.

7luminaries 04-10-2017 06:05 PM

Most violent recidivists will need to be separated from society, often permanently. We do not yet have within our means the psychospiritual tools to substantively rehabilitate this small population, who commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, including paedophilia, torture, and other forms of sexual assault and rape.

Within that contained environment, ideally all meaningful and possible means of non-violent growth and self-actualization should be allowed.
Even if they must remain contained and segregated from the rest of society for the remainder of their lifetime.

If they are let loose in the general population (in society at large or in prison), then many will feel compelled to act in either self-defense or in defense of others who cannot defend themselves, and to take a life. The responsible and compassionate thing all round IMO is to segregate, permanently, for the duration of this lifetime -- allowing supervised access to group work with other recidivists, and with therapists, teachers, faith advisors, and mentors -- in safe settings, etc.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Snow Goose 04-10-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Most violent recidivists will need to be separated from society, often permanently. We do not yet have within our means the psychospiritual tools to substantively rehabilitate this small population, who commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, including paedophilia, torture, and other forms of sexual assault and rape.

Within that contained environment, ideally all meaningful and possible means of non-violent growth and self-actualization should be allowed.
Even if they must remain contained and segregated from the rest of society for the remainder of their lifetime.

If they are let loose in the general population (in society at large or in prison), then many will feel compelled to act in either self-defense or in defense of others who cannot defend themselves, and to take a life. The responsible and compassionate thing all round IMO is to segregate, permanently, for the duration of this lifetime -- allowing supervised access to group work with other recidivists, and with therapists, teachers, faith advisors, and mentors -- in safe settings, etc.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

And who pays for this? Sorry I know I'm picking as this is the system we already have but this is an example of what one night in the cells costs http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...s-more-5555031 and imagine for a second all of the additional 'perks' pedophiles receive for their own safety, what would the costs associated with imprisoning a pedophile for even 5 years entail!?

I really don't like to take over a thread which I feel I have done here so this will be my last post.

neil 04-10-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Neil- European tribal communities would have slit the throat of the perpetrators and thrown them into peat bogs, by doing this they were ensuring (their beliefs) that the perpetrators would not be reincarnated.

I was not talking about reincarnation. ...I was talking about when an earthling leaves the flesh and become a spiritual being....they can still offend as a spiritual being on the spiritual earth plane.

AND SO IF YOU SLIT THEIR THROAT....they are then in spirit.
But It doesn't mean that they instantaneously become good people.

And so it would mean that then some spiritual being might have to waste enormous amounts of their time following the offender around the earth plane and trying to teach them right from wrong instead of us having to rehabilitate the offender.

See so what I originally said was, is that we are just sending an offender somewhere else and for someone else to have to deal with them.

Now if no one in the spiritual realms decides to take it upon themselves to follow the original offender around then the offender has the opportunity to now offend by being able to perpetrate crimes against the people of the earth without us being able to see them while they are perpetrating crimes against us in the spiritual earth plane.

But if you lock them up here in the physical earth plane, they then can not re offend.

Tobi 05-10-2017 12:22 AM

I once actually knew someone who had such fantasies. He confided in me.

He was dismayed by it. He was horrified at himself. Sickened.

He was a kind hearted and thoughtful person. But he had this awful dark side which he was terrified of. He never acted upon those fantasies. He has now passed into the next world, where he will see his life review, and hopefully learn to understand what it was about.

I never gave him anything but compassion and someone to listen to him.

neil 05-10-2017 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
I once actually knew someone who had such fantasies. He confided in me.

He was dismayed by it. He was horrified at himself. Sickened.

He was a kind hearted and thoughtful person. But he had this awful dark side which he was terrified of. He never acted upon those fantasies. He has now passed into the next world, where he will see his life review, and hopefully learn to understand what it was about.

I never gave him anything but compassion and someone to listen to him.

And yet Tobi..
That someone that you knew was probably like myself....I have at the least three very depleted dark entities connected to me no less than 24/7....in other words full time...... never leave me.

And they never stop verbaly and physically abusing me, and giving me their dark visions, and thoughts of what they would quite readily do to other beings...earthlings or otherwise.

I would say that, the someone that you once knew and the billions of people in jail are the way they are only because of dark beings.

I have many other friends who realize that dark beings are influencing them...However if we earthlings knew the truth then we could resist the influece of the powers of the evil ones.

And teach earthlings of the evil ones and to be aware of their ability to connect to us and influence us into acting out their unloving behaviors. "Just the same as jesus did"....then we would not have to end the earth lives of earthlings, because they would not offend. and we could empty jails and prisons

lemex 05-10-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

But you know that is not correct, so why mention this. Don't allow anger control. Yes all culture look down upon it but what is the answer. That seems to be missing from this.

lemex 05-10-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777

Eventually, I've heard; negative spirits end up losing the chances of reincarnating. That opportunity dissipates. And they are usually "stuck" where they are at forever....which some label as- Hell

I've heard this to..... I've heard it is not true. The negativity of a human goes away with the body, correct or not. :smile:

Snow Goose 05-10-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemex
But you know that is not correct, so why mention this. Don't allow anger control. Yes all culture look down upon it but what is the answer. That seems to be missing from this.

http://mb.ntd.tv/inspiring/life/mumm...ars-later.html

Promise I'm gone now, don't like being made out a lier.

lemex 05-10-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

http://mb.ntd.tv/inspiring/life/mumm...ars-later.html

Promise I'm gone now, don't like being made out a lier.

Sorry Snow.... I was talking about right and wrong. Were they right in doing it? My spirit says to kill is wrong. My heart says it to. I get what is being said but we have to be better then them imo. Sometimes being spiritual is tuff as right and wrong.

iamthat 05-10-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemex
I've heard this to..... I've heard it is not true. The negativity of a human goes away with the body, correct or not. :smile:

You're assuming that personality vanishes with the death of the physical body. I would suggest that mentality and emotions continue to exist for some time after physical death, and they hold us back for as long as we cling onto them. Someone who is negative while incarnate will be negative after the body has died, until they are willing to let go of negativity.

Peace.

iamthat 05-10-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Yes it is unfortunate that we have this world we do have - it IS a harsh and hostile world - EVIL - and if you cant see that or you have been lucky enough to avoid it thus far then you must live in a bubble - it touchs the rest of us daily - just turn on your tv news for clarity or go stand in your local run town neighbourhood yuoll soon see true evil....

YES, we do each create the world we live in - pity is that the majority here are totally spiritually ignorant, and so the world we share is likewise founded upon a total spiritual ignorance of Self - comments defending such evil acts or turning a blind eye to it, just show us that ignorance clearly..

So much anger. There is both good and evil in the world. You focus on the evil and declare that the world is a hostile and evil place. I see that those who might be considered evildoers are in the minority. Most people are doing their best to get by with their limited means, and there are many people who are truly good people. So why declare that the world is evil?

If your mind is not at peace and your heart is not filled with love then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Peace.

lemex 05-10-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
You're assuming that personality vanishes with the death of the physical body. I would suggest that mentality and emotions continue to exist for some time after physical death, and they hold us back for as long as we cling onto them. Someone who is negative while incarnate will be negative after the body has died, until they are willing to let go of negativity.

Peace.

Yes I am aware I am doing that but not assuming. It is assured we don't and assumed it is not true. Imagine yourself without the body and all it's enticements. It can't be done. I strongly suggest considered it simply may be true. Think of the things done because of the physical. Negative emotions, anger, hate, violence, lashing out all because of fear and the brain, not the soul or spirit (i think). I guess I don't expect to have all the anger, etc without the body because the body caused it. By body I mean physical. As you know there's a theory that says the soul is very innocent and so can be manipulated so this would mirror your thought. The soul is too innocent and has to learn. It is why we return with a clean slate so to speak.

Some experience you have no experience of so it can't be comprehended. Suffice it to say, without the body it's not there, it vanishes, probably no longer related to. A transition that occurs of the mind for instance means the same person in their way feels different and not the same. So I say probable. It just seem more artificial to me and random.

lemex 05-10-2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

So much anger.

Right on! I'm seeing so much of it these days and no one is talking about it. There is going to be much karma for it.

blossomingtree 07-10-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

If karma is a reality, then those children who are abused are having this experience for a reason.

Karma is simply action. No child or person deserves abuse. Period.

blossomingtree 07-10-2017 11:53 PM

Quote:

Compassion is not one directional imo, it involves discernment, a deep underlying compassion (borne of knowledge of Truth, hence wisdom) and an opening of the true heart, but it doesn't mean that it is non-discriminatory in the face of the world's happenstances [imo].