Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Islam Faith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Islamic Point of View About Drinking Alcohol (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112217)

Sabeel Shah 31-03-2017 10:22 AM

Islamic Point of View About Drinking Alcohol

Islam’s holistic approach to health and well-being means that anything that is harmful or mostly harmful, is forbidden. Therefore, Islam takes an uncompromising stand towards alcohol and forbids its consumption in either small or large quantities. Alcohol is undoubtedly harmful and adversely affects the mind and the body. It clouds the mind, causes disease, wastes money, and destroys individuals, families, and communities. Researchers have proven that there is a strong link between alcohol and gambling. Drinking impairs judgement, lowers inhibition, and encourages the type of risk taking involved in gambling and dangerous activities. God tells us in the Quran that intoxicants and gambling are abominations from Satan and orders us to avoid them.

Dargor 31-03-2017 11:49 AM

I suddenly feel blessed that I don't live in an Islamic country...

Nature Grows 01-04-2017 10:51 AM

Chrysalis 16-04-2017 03:28 AM

All I want to say here is this.

All addictive substances lowers one's vibrations which in turn attracts lower and lesser energy beings leaving you susceptible to their dark influences. God does know better than we do and He gives us instructions for our own benefit and spiritual well being. For those who don't have God's perspective, which is a large portion of the world's population, they chose to exercise their faith and trust in God, not man who has not the capacity to truly know and understand what happens at the spiritual level nevermind the grand scale of the Spirit Realm.

Addictive substances also negatively affect the energetic system, the astral body and who knows what else. Such negative impacts retard our progress to return to the Light.

So the next time you pick up a drink please think of your spiritual progress as the moderation concerns only the physical body.

sky 16-04-2017 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis

All addictive substances lowers one's vibrations which in turn attracts lower and lesser energy beings leaving you susceptible to their dark influences. God does know better than we do and He gives us instructions for our own benefit and spiritual well being. For those who don't have God's perspective, which is a large portion of the world's population, they chose to exercise their faith and trust in God, not man who has not the capacity to truly know and understand what happens at the spiritual level nevermind the grand scale of the Spirit Realm.

Addictive substances also negatively affect the energetic system, the astral body and who knows what else. Such negative impacts retard our progress to return to the Light.

So the next time you pick up a drink please think of your spiritual progress as the moderation concerns only the physical body.

Jesus enjoyed a glass of wine :smile:

Lucky 1 16-04-2017 03:43 PM

Beer and wine is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!!!!

FallingLeaves 17-04-2017 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis

so we always have to be going somewhere 'better' even when we are so tired and just want a break from all the talk about what we have to do next? We are not allowed to just enjoy our life here, now, no matter what may or may not happen as a result?

I'm not sure I like spirituality if that is what spirituality means.