Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   POWERFUL Affirmations to Meet/Marry Your Soulmate? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42191)

ArtisticAthlete 21-10-2012 03:38 PM

POWERFUL Affirmations to Meet/Marry Your Soulmate?

Hello All,

What are some of the most powerful affirmations used to bring your soulmate into your life? Also, please share your story if you've used affirmations to attract your soulmate into your life. How long did it take?

Thanks!

sunshineofthesoul 14-11-2012 08:39 PM

For myself I made a list of qualities I wanted in a relationship in a partner and I was very specific. As I repeated out loud I affirmed them to myself in the present tense rather then saying I want this that and that in a relationship I said, My so and so is tall athletic loving kind sweet honest funny. I was visiting my family in Canada at the time so I went into the back field, as I walked around the field I repeated the Affirmations out loud I even said my so and so was waiting for me back in California. The funny thing about this was that I started to get to know this one person online while I was still in Canada then when I flew back to California they were the first one that I spent time with when I got home.

cosmicgirl 14-01-2013 11:16 AM

I am currently using this affirmations to find my soul mate.
"I welcome love and all the good it brings into my life"

Sometimes it is also good to repeat "Om Namo Narayani" which means I surrender to the divine. Use this if you are unsure of where to find your soul mate, listen to your intuition it will lead you to them.

cally33 16-01-2013 08:03 PM

I think i shall try using them :)

Flowers 18-01-2013 08:45 PM

Are you sure this works? I have a boyfriend who I love and am sure he loves me. I want to know the right affirmations to make him full commit himself to me.

Andarras 07-02-2013 12:47 PM

Flowers, affirmations aren't used to control others. Everyone is responsible for their own decisions and actions.

John32241 08-02-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Hello All,

What are some of the most powerful affirmations used to bring your soulmate into your life? Also, please share your story if you've used affirmations to attract your soulmate into your life. How long did it take?

Thanks!

In my view, the affirmation that works best for this or any aspect of well being is a personal statement that declares a high degree of gratitude. In my case I use the following verbal as I look in the mirror each day. I say 3 times, "Good Morning Divine, Beloved, Powerful Master".

The actual key words are the first two "Good Morning". For the LOA states that we attract more of what we focus on. When the focus is on "what we want" we get more in the way of wanting or lack. Being truly happy and joy filled with what currently is present in a person's life, also attracts more things to be happy and joyful about.

Now the real trick to using affirmations of any kind is to live each day in a way that supports your declaration. The most perfect collection of words and energies does no good if we put into action something other than these declared energies. We do need to live our daily physical reality in a way that reflects our affirmation.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

Amused59 19-02-2013 03:59 AM

I'll try these suggestions & will keep you posted as results occur, thanks
Blessings

LotusRise 12-03-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
In my view, the affirmation that works best for this or any aspect of well being is a personal statement that declares a high degree of gratitude. In my case I use the following verbal as I look in the mirror each day. I say 3 times, "Good Morning Divine, Beloved, Powerful Master".

The actual key words are the first two "Good Morning". For the LOA states that we attract more of what we focus on. When the focus is on "what we want" we get more in the way of wanting or lack. Being truly happy and joy filled with what currently is present in a person's life, also attracts more things to be happy and joyful about.

Now the real trick to using affirmations of any kind is to live each day in a way that supports your declaration. The most perfect collection of words and energies does no good if we put into action something other than these declared energies. We do need to live our daily physical reality in a way that reflects our affirmation.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

I believe the two go hand-in-hand. Sometimes we need to start saying an an affirmation, even if we don't feel it yet, because what it is doing is planting a seed in our subconscious mind. Once we do that, and water the seed regularly by saying the words daily, our actions will become more and more geared toward our new subconscious belief, which is whatever you've been affirming.

The trick is to pick wording you like though. Something that resonates deep-down and feels good to say. Yeah, even if it makes you feel like a bit of a schmuck, in a giggle-inducing sort of way because it's not at all physically true yet.... as long as it feels good, and there's that little inner tingle of joy inside when you say it, it's okay to use. That's a good seed to plant. You wouldn't want to choose wording that is falls flat to your ears, doesn't resonate personally, or seems so unbelievable/unattainable to you that it's just a downer.

John32241 12-03-2013 03:17 PM

Yes that little inner tingle of Joy is your authentic aspiration.

State it verbally and celebrate the recognition.