Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   how do i tell people? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63397)

bay9514 10-02-2014 01:40 AM

how do i tell people?

So, I'm not really sure on how to tell my family and (more importantly) my girl friend, that im psychic. I'm not even sure how to start. and even if i do tell them, they probablywon't relive me. any ideas?

samantha 10-02-2014 01:52 AM

If they believe in it in the first place there is a good chance they will trust what your saying, or they will look at you like you just grew horns. My family believe they have went for readings but when i told them they accussed me of being a fruit loop, my two sisters this was my mum believes me and i can talk to her about it. If you could prove it somehow might help them then again they should trust in what you say and you shouldnt have to prove the truth to anyone. Its one of these things that really will go one way or another.

livingkarma 10-02-2014 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay9514
So, I'm not really sure on how to tell my family and (more importantly) my girl friend, that im psychic. I'm not even sure how to start. and even if i do tell them, they probablywon't relive me. any ideas?

Why tell them or anybody?
Let them figure it out for themself; they can believe anything they want ...
I've had times I've mentioned something to someone who has then asked after it came to fruition if I'm psychic ...
I'm not, just highly intuitive ...
Good enough! :wink:

Nada 10-02-2014 02:04 AM

Interesting question from a psychic...

Well. you are the psychic.
What do you think? What can possibly happen if you tell them?

More likely, those closed to you probably already know that you are more intuitive than others.

Being a psychic is a gift. That is exciting!!!
Are you really good?
Can you tell me what is going on with my life? :D

bay9514 10-02-2014 02:24 AM

I'm not that gifted. just an empty, and sometimes feel or talk with spirits. once i did pick something up and see some stuff about it. I've only been, aware for like a year

someguy92 10-02-2014 11:42 AM

Ussually I live by golden rule dont ask dont tell and I am relieved by any kind of this. If they dont ask, than dont tell them. Believe me sometimes not telling the truth is better than telling. Some people are just not ready to face truth. But dont lie, just dont tell anything, there is a difference.

bay9514 10-02-2014 02:54 PM

Ye, but i dont want the only time i can be myself to be when I'm online. at least i want one person i know to know

12meadows 10-02-2014 02:56 PM

I agree with LivingKarma. just be yourself. if they are receptive they will pick up on it. it doesn't have to be a conversation. just you. you don't need to put a label on yourself. just be the wonderful person that you were meant to be! :)

Hmmmm 10-02-2014 03:16 PM

In my experience if you give them enough proof they believe it is their fear gets in the way

John32241 10-02-2014 05:34 PM

Hi,

It is always good to talk openly with a prospective partner about yourself. Keep in mind that every person is a profound spiritual being. They may never wish to see this in them self or others. In my view, the sooner you know these things the better.

John