Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Psychic vs Automatic Drawing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117831)

Lepus 22-10-2017 05:22 PM

Psychic vs Automatic Drawing

Hello,

Yesterday I was watching a video about psychic drawings from liveScifi YouTube channel. I wanted to know more about this psychic drawing and did a quick google search and came across automatic drawing. Psychic and automatic drawing I would assume are dissimilar. Automatic drawing is similar to automatic writing but instead of using words our medium hands draw images from our altered state of mind without forethought or prior knowledge of what to write or draw. Psychic drawing has to do with energy? Need to look more on this subject. Or, if anyone can provide the information that would be nice. Has anyone done any drawings that would like to share? :smile:

Lepus

Lynn 26-10-2017 02:24 PM

Hello

It is that ever-expanding fine line between what is a Psychic and what is a Medium or what is both Psychic Medium. There is not a clear universal definition it would seem. I am both but too I am separate in how I work with both.

We all have what is called intuition and that inner hearing and inner insights, yet we do not all open to explore that part of our self. We are never I feel alone from contacts around us that we would call nonliving but again we do not all open this door of life.

How often do we simply “doodle” and then if we take the time to look at it we find a message in what is there on the page? We have for a time zoned out of what is going around us on some levels but still stayed present enough to hear lets say a lecture but part of us stepped out to draw.

I look to Da Vinci that said that the image or statue to be was already in the stone, he simply let it out. Now this could be in part true as stone has a grain to it on some levels to follow, but not all of us maybe can see or feel that aspect of creations.

We are not all skilled at doing drawings, art is hard work and it a talent, but most of us if need be could sit with a sketch a artist and have them draw a likeness of a person. That image is ingrained in our brain, but that brain path is not there for us to put pencil to paper and draw such.
When it comes to Psychic Drawings I have had many done for me, some resonate, and some are well just art. Many times, one will choose not to draw for me as what they get is a lot around me that are not living. I embrace this but a Psychic that is not open to the Medium side of life might fear that aspect.

We all have I feel a connection to the Universe and a Higher Self, the Crown Chakra or other spiritual connections that we can tap into. Again, we choose to tap into them.

I have taught Automatic Writing and at times one’s in the class do not write with words but with pictures. It is all how we perceive information that comes to us. Some of us can channel that information from outside of us fully, we write for spirits.

What is Automatic Writing?

- Said to be writing that does not come from the conscious thoughts
- Often the writer has NO CLUE what they have written, typed or even drawn
- For some it come right after a meditative or dream state
- At times the writer can be very aware they are writing and just let it free flow from them
- Can be from Trance Mediumship where you are in contact with Spirit or other beings
- Different levels are full trace where the Medium becomes the TOOL the Spirit or being uses or you hear the words spoken and you simply write them out
- Many still feel it is the thoughts of the writer being put on the page but often contains words, lingo or information you have NO knowledge on
- One can even write in the same hand that a deceased person used
- Drawings and doodles are also a common part of Automatic Writing

Why Automatic Write?

- For information about our personal lives ( via contact with our Guides or Higher Self )
- To make contact with the other side or the Spirit World
- To make contact with other beings ( ET’s) or Angles / Ascended Masters

How does it look?

- Often it does not look like it can even be read but if you take the time to sort out the spelling and punctuation’s there is a message there
- One big long run on sentence
- Can be penned in a hand that is not yours at all in style
- Can be signed by someone that you do not know

How does it Work?

- Simply let the information flow
- Do not stop to THINK about the process
- Do not stop to THINK about what you are writing or how it’s being presented

How do you KNOW it’s real?

- Fact check it often you are given names and even dates or locations
- Think about what has been written and who it might apply to
- Think about how it might fit into memories you have
- Lingo or words you do not use or even know the meaning of and have to look up
- If hand written in a style that you do not use or even done by a hand you do not write with

How do you FEEL doing it?

- Often in a day dream like state of feelings
- Calm and relaxed
- If you do not feel good STOP never force things
- Hands might type or write in a faster pace than normally used

Lynn

dream jo 26-10-2017 03:38 PM

i hav dun aoto art i hav wear i wz in sub cons mod iwz wish wz grt
i no i need 2 get bac in 2 art
coz art is a grt way 2 exspres 2 evn in sub cons

Lepus 29-10-2017 10:12 PM

Hello Lynn,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It is that ever-expanding fine line between what is a Psychic and what is a Medium or what is both Psychic Medium. There is not a clear universal definition it would seem. I am both but too I am separate in how I work with both.

We all have what is called intuition and that inner hearing and inner insights, yet we do not all open to explore that part of our self. We are never I feel alone from contacts around us that we would call nonliving but again we do not all open this door of life.

How often do we simply “doodle” and then if we take the time to look at it we find a message in what is there on the page? We have for a time zoned out of what is going around us on some levels but still stayed present enough to hear lets say a lecture but part of us stepped out to draw.

I look to Da Vinci that said that the image or statue to be was already in the stone, he simply let it out. Now this could be in part true as stone has a grain to it on some levels to follow, but not all of us maybe can see or feel that aspect of creations.

We are not all skilled at doing drawings, art is hard work and it a talent, but most of us if need be could sit with a sketch a artist and have them draw a likeness of a person. That image is ingrained in our brain, but that brain path is not there for us to put pencil to paper and draw such.
When it comes to Psychic Drawings I have had many done for me, some resonate, and some are well just art. Many times, one will choose not to draw for me as what they get is a lot around me that are not living. I embrace this but a Psychic that is not open to the Medium side of life might fear that aspect.

We all have I feel a connection to the Universe and a Higher Self, the Crown Chakra or other spiritual connections that we can tap into. Again, we choose to tap into them.

I have taught Automatic Writing and at times one’s in the class do not write with words but with pictures. It is all how we perceive information that comes to us. Some of us can channel that information from outside of us fully, we write for spirits.

What is Automatic Writing?

- Said to be writing that does not come from the conscious thoughts
- Often the writer has NO CLUE what they have written, typed or even drawn
- For some it come right after a meditative or dream state
- At times the writer can be very aware they are writing and just let it free flow from them
- Can be from Trance Mediumship where you are in contact with Spirit or other beings
- Different levels are full trace where the Medium becomes the TOOL the Spirit or being uses or you hear the words spoken and you simply write them out
- Many still feel it is the thoughts of the writer being put on the page but often contains words, lingo or information you have NO knowledge on
- One can even write in the same hand that a deceased person used
- Drawings and doodles are also a common part of Automatic Writing

Why Automatic Write?

- For information about our personal lives ( via contact with our Guides or Higher Self )
- To make contact with the other side or the Spirit World
- To make contact with other beings ( ET’s) or Angles / Ascended Masters

How does it look?

- Often it does not look like it can even be read but if you take the time to sort out the spelling and punctuation’s there is a message there
- One big long run on sentence
- Can be penned in a hand that is not yours at all in style
- Can be signed by someone that you do not know

How does it Work?

- Simply let the information flow
- Do not stop to THINK about the process
- Do not stop to THINK about what you are writing or how it’s being presented

How do you KNOW it’s real?

- Fact check it often you are given names and even dates or locations
- Think about what has been written and who it might apply to
- Think about how it might fit into memories you have
- Lingo or words you do not use or even know the meaning of and have to look up
- If hand written in a style that you do not use or even done by a hand you do not write with

How do you FEEL doing it?

- Often in a day dream like state of feelings
- Calm and relaxed
- If you do not feel good STOP never force things
- Hands might type or write in a faster pace than normally used

Lynn

Thank you for the great wealth of information, Lynn. The distinction between psychic and medium is, pychics receive information about events and people from the vibrational energy and a medium communicates directly with spirits. There are psychics that claim to communicate with spirit which suggests that psychics and mediums are synonymous to a certain extent. I really like this blog by a proclaimed psychic medium. She explains this further in greater detail. Everyone has the potential to be a psychic or medium even both with enough practice through certain exercises and there are those who acquired these skills through birth from their previous lives I would assume. For the most part I agree with you. I was afraid no one has ever done any psychic drawings here on SF - but you brought up an important point on drawing, not everyone is a skilled artist. I wasn't expecting a good work of art anyway. I'm not a skilled artist either so you wont read any critics from me. Lynn, do you possess these drawings? If so, care to share them? I understand if you dont wish to display any of the drawings, thought I'd ask. I wonder if one can communicate with their Higher-Self through an Ouija Board?

Lepus

Lynn 30-10-2017 03:17 AM

Hello

I never keep materials from classes or I would have a room full of them. I am too usually the one leading the class not doing the work.

When it comes to pen and paper now days so much sadly is done on line, as I just came to realize I do not even have a pen and paper on my table here.

When my Daughter first learned to draw and write she would put names on the the people she would draw. Many were in old world outfits. She was drawing those that came to talk to her.

Lynn

PS

. I wonder if one can communicate with their Higher-Self through an Ouija Board?

I only played with on once NEVER EVER AGAIN no matter what I would never touch one. I have been asked over the years to look at them for people and to try and authenticate them. This much I will do but to use it NO WAY. They are not a positive force. Much like a Voodoo Doll that one can make for not so nice purposes trust me they do work, I know I used on on a teacher I had when I was 16. There are things that even with all the protections and knowledge I have I will not use again.

dream jo 30-10-2017 10:09 AM

i wish i cud get thm art i did in sub con i no its on 1 of my sd i will do sub con art agan i will i no i can now

Lepus 31-10-2017 11:24 PM

Hello Lynn,

Quote:

Hello

I never keep materials from classes or I would have a room full of them. I am too usually the one leading the class not doing the work.

When it comes to pen and paper now days so much sadly is done on line, as I just came to realize I do not even have a pen and paper on my table here.

When my Daughter first learned to draw and write she would put names on the the people she would draw. Many were in old world outfits. She was drawing those that came to talk to her.

Lynn

PS

. I wonder if one can communicate with their Higher-Self through an Ouija Board?

I only played with on once NEVER EVER AGAIN no matter what I would never touch one. I have been asked over the years to look at them for people and to try and authenticate them. This much I will do but to use it NO WAY. They are not a positive force. Much like a Voodoo Doll that one can make for not so nice purposes trust me they do work, I know I used on on a teacher I had when I was 16. There are things that even with all the protections and knowledge I have I will not use again.

Some believe children especially young babies only left the spirit world weeks before, they're more attuned to seeing ghostly visitors cross into their new world. A child hasn't been conditioned to ignore what society deems impossible, they will often communicate with what many parents would call it an imaginary friend. Sadly, as we grow up and become more cynical and disbelieving of things unknown, that ability disappears.

It seems there's a lot of negative reviews with the Ouija Board. I wonder why they're sold at the children stores.

I tried making a voodoo doll once but didn't sewed the edges correctly and just neglected the whole thing. I tried to replicate the doll's image from Buckland's book.

Lepus

Lynn 01-11-2017 01:16 AM

Hello

Oh I remember having some Buckland's books.

I can not believe there there is a "Wiki How" listing for how to use a Ouija Board. This includes a printable board you can make. The issue is not so much the board but the way at times it is perceived. Like all things that are in the realms of the Paranormal World, there are doors that open and close to the other side.

They are considered a Party Game - and if used with common sense maybe they can be used that way. The issue is that we never know what might be around the motives of others with us, what they might ask, or try to play with. We too do not know whom might be around the space we choose to use the board in. What history might lay in the home, or the land that we are that could open up.

Like all things we can use, we never know how we are going to be effected by them, or how much natural abilities we might have with us. I found my board in my Grandmother's attic and I took it home, I had two friends over and we had been playing with spirit writings and doing things with spells on those we did not like. Then I pulled out the board, let just say those were no longer friends I had, never talked to me again.

The doll I never read up on how to make one, I just knew. I had a teacher I did not care for and another class made that too did not like. I made and used the doll and in class and it worked. Again never again.

I note that there are the dollar machines that hold candy and toys that had Voodoo Dolls as a toy in them. Too they are sold in stores like toys.

Its like a child that says they "see something" at night in your room, your told there is nothing when the light is turned on. That doe not mean there is "nothing" there they are seeing. We want to teach our kids that there is nothing to fear out there. Like with the games, we see them as games as we do not maybe want to understand them as more.

I guess it could be said its not the game or tool its the person that uses it, that opens the doors. (unless its used or pre-owned ) then it can come with energy from others.

I learned my lesson from the darker stuff the hard way was given a Near Death Experience to put me on the LIGHT side of the street.

Lynn

Lepus 02-11-2017 05:34 PM

Hello Lynn,

Quote:

Hello

Oh I remember having some Buckland's books.

I can not believe there there is a "Wiki How" listing for how to use a Ouija Board. This includes a printable board you can make. The issue is not so much the board but the way at times it is perceived. Like all things that are in the realms of the Paranormal World, there are doors that open and close to the other side.

They are considered a Party Game - and if used with common sense maybe they can be used that way. The issue is that we never know what might be around the motives of others with us, what they might ask, or try to play with. We too do not know whom might be around the space we choose to use the board in. What history might lay in the home, or the land that we are that could open up.

Like all things we can use, we never know how we are going to be effected by them, or how much natural abilities we might have with us. I found my board in my Grandmother's attic and I took it home, I had two friends over and we had been playing with spirit writings and doing things with spells on those we did not like. Then I pulled out the board, let just say those were no longer friends I had, never talked to me again.

The doll I never read up on how to make one, I just knew. I had a teacher I did not care for and another class made that too did not like. I made and used the doll and in class and it worked. Again never again.

I note that there are the dollar machines that hold candy and toys that had Voodoo Dolls as a toy in them. Too they are sold in stores like toys.

Its like a child that says they "see something" at night in your room, your told there is nothing when the light is turned on. That doe not mean there is "nothing" there they are seeing. We want to teach our kids that there is nothing to fear out there. Like with the games, we see them as games as we do not maybe want to understand them as more.

I guess it could be said its not the game or tool its the person that uses it, that opens the doors. (unless its used or pre-owned ) then it can come with energy from others.

I learned my lesson from the darker stuff the hard way was given a Near Death Experience to put me on the LIGHT side of the street.

Lynn

Yes. I heard there printable now and also easy to make without actually purchasing the real thing and it still works. I often been wondering whether we connect to the other world by using an Ouija board to communicate with spirits. There’s a theory I saw from a video with two volunteer people blindfolded who willingly tried out the Ouija board, but they were unaware that the Ouija was flipped upside-down. They asked questions to the Ouija board and the planchette would go to the upper left and right where “Yes” and “No” would normally be. Turns out, the volunteers would have the planchette go to the empty corners of the board. I believe the Ouija board connects to our subconscious mind while our awareness perceives the board to spell out messages. Our minds are known to be psychokinesis - the supposed ability to move objects by mental effort alone. This can possibly be the result of what many have experience objects moving when using an Ouija.

I have an Ouija board stored in my closet – brand new. I shared this with one of the forum members here and that individual warned me not to use it due to the experience that individual had with one of the daughters who also took part in the Ouija. She (daughter) connected with a previous life spirit who wanted to take her life to be with her. The spirit stood visibly at the door trying to enter by knocking. The spirit was banished through a ritual from what I’ve been told. I was surprised to hear about that, which is why I haven’t touched my Ouija board until I feel ready.

Funny thing, I was given two voodoo doll toys by my sister – the kind where you hang them on your backpack. I thought they were just toys and not to be taken seriously. She knew what I was getting into, so she purchased it for me, how very thoughtful. Unfortunately, I don’t know where I left them.

I remember watching this video of two kids seeing a supposed ghost or possibly evil spirit. Gave me the shivers: Girls Sees Ghost.

I feel like I'm in the right path. I don't have any intentions of causing any harm towards anyone, but I'm not relunctant on doing so, if given no choice.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Lynn.

Lepus

dream jo 02-11-2017 05:36 PM

ill try do a bit mor of auto art i will try put it on hear if i can