Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Namaste (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133477)

jypsijemini 15-01-2020 08:55 AM

Namaste

Greetings, tribe!

I am Jypsi.

A little about myself: I am an Aussie. I was brought up as a Christian missionary kid and began my personal journey into spirituality in 2012. I come from many generations of Christians; my parents are still overseas missionaries and my younger brother was ordained at the end of last year as a Lutheran pastor.

I'm the psychedelic sheep of the family. I smoked weed daily for eight years and finally found the strength to release myself from it last year. I've very recently quit smoking cigarettes after being addicted for 11 years. I am a DV survivor and believe that I had that experience to learn how to better support and help other victims find healing.

I believe that I am here to heal. I have passed my level 1 Reiki course and have dreams of opening my own cafe one day to be able to offer a spiritual sanctuary at the same time. Currently, I work in customer service but was involved in child care as an educator for a number of years.

I love forums. I love to discuss deep issues and ideas and theologies with other people. I also embrace my dark side (typical Gemini) that has a passion for learning about true crime and human psychology. It's not the gruesome details that draw me in - it's how people are able to unravel the evidence, the lies and the puzzle that brings them to the truth. I love studying human behavior. I love to observe and understand.

I'm highly intuitive and empathic - but I realised a while back that labels serve no purpose so I don't call myself an 'intuitive psychic', a 'white witch', a 'empath', a 'lightworker' or a 'healer' anymore. I found that these labels were only serving to strengthen my ego rather than to release me from it.

I don't necessarily believe in any one thing - nor do I believe in a personified deity that is responsible for our existence or spirituality. I believe in Love, I believe in Consciousness, I believe in Souls and Reincarnation - but I'm also incredibly open minded and respectful when it comes to other people's beliefs.

I'm a people-person but also very introverted. I love to spend time with people but it takes a lot out of me and I have to spend a long time recharging. I just love to give all of myself to people, to make them smile and to ensure that they're happy but for the longest time I've done it at a huge cost to myself.

My current lesson or challenge that I'm going through at the moment is embracing my dark side and realising that I don't have to be gentle and nice to everybody - in particular, I don't have to always be gracious, forgiving and submissive when people deliberately disrespect me. I believe this has a lot to do with my age and it's correlation to the chakras - I'm in my throat chakra phase now and I'm learning a lot about having my own voice and expressing myself. I've always suffered from illnesses connected to my throat and neck which doesn't surprise me at all. I really struggle with conflict and 'standing up for myself' so these lessons have been really difficult lately.

More than happy to answer any questions you have - and I do intuitive readings and card readings so feel free to ask me.

:hug3:

one-light 15-01-2020 02:44 PM

welcome here jypsijemini

curious66 15-01-2020 07:55 PM

Welcome Jypsi.

dream jo 15-01-2020 09:04 PM

hi................................................ .................................

jypsijemini 16-01-2020 06:01 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome <3 :hug3:

hazada guess 16-01-2020 09:27 AM

welcome jypsijemini.

BigJohn 23-01-2020 05:11 AM

֍................................WELCOME TO THE FORUM!.....................֎