Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guys, is it really possible to reincarnate both backwards and forwards in time? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108427)

BlakeGood88 07-12-2016 04:52 AM

Guys, is it really possible to reincarnate both backwards and forwards in time?

I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

MARDAV70 07-12-2016 10:32 AM

If you had been born 100 years ago you might have said the same thing about contemplating these times. It's all relative to what you experience...and what "world" or time you're living in.

That being said, time as we know it exists only in this physical plane. Time doesn't exist, at most not in the same way in that place of pure consciousness we go to when our physical bodies wear out. So, I'd say it could be possible you could be incarnated into any time.

Adding to that, I have a feeling deep within that humankind is on the verge of a "reset". Sure, I could be wrong about that, but I'm reminded of the many unrelated prophecies speaking of a return to a "Golden Age" (the Age of Aquarius, the Mayan Calendar and even the bible speaks
of an ending of one age and the starting of new age of peace and enlightenment). It's always darkest before the light so I'm hopeful as more people reject religion while interest in the spiritual is growing. It's also very interesting what quantum physicists are observing.

I've thought about this...a billionth of a second before any given mark of time is met is the future, a billionth of a second after is the past, so we never really, truly exist in the "present". Perhaps that place of pure consciousness exists between those two...and can go either way.

Busby 07-12-2016 11:58 AM

That's a question I've never heard before. Nor can I ever remember this subject ever cropping up in any literature of any kind.

The main hindrance to such a possibility would surely be, if this could happen, that you'd be repeating something you've already done. If you went back in time and blew up the Houses of Parliament one year before Guy Fawkes appeared on the scene then we'd see history as different now.

Having said that it could be of course that you were Guy Fawkes and the history we have today is as it is because you were once born 'backwards'.

Another thing is that if we could get into a space ship that flew faster than light we'd then be able to look back (out of the window I mean) and see our planet as it was earlier in time, whenever. This would be like us watching the stars in the sky knowing that light takes so long to reach our eyes that the stars we see in the present might not be there any longer.

Presumably there is only one time - the Now - and that flashes away at a tremendous rate - Ithink this is the only 'place' where we could exist. It's also possible that this Now is also eternity but we can't recognise it as such.

peteyzen 07-12-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

Never backwards, but always forwards. It is inevitable, unavoidable that you will be born in the future. So no, you wont be able to do that. It might help to just concentrate on the now rather than the future, the magic is happening right now under our noses and we miss it all.

BlakeGood88 07-12-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteyzen
Never backwards, but always forwards. It is inevitable, unavoidable that you will be born in the future. So no, you wont be able to do that. It might help to just concentrate on the now rather than the future, the magic is happening right now under our noses and we miss it all.

To quote Saturday Night Fever, "You can't the future, the future you!" With that said, I'm avoiding the future like the plague and returning to the late 80s, once more! The last thing I want, is to wear hidous fashion that makes the fashion of the 80s look like the fashion of the 60s!

mogenblue 07-12-2016 02:11 PM

Maybe it would help if you read some good books about spirituality and the meaning of life. I think that would get you out of your confusion.

Good spiritual knowledge will help you understand who you are, why you are here and what you are doing here.
I suppose that way you would cure your fear of being incarnated back and forth

BlakeGood88 07-12-2016 09:19 PM

It's not that I fear reincarnation, I actually am quite fond of it, in fact. The real fear is being sent to the future, which is what really sacres me. I mean technology is already turning us into "mindless drones". The way I see it; God cannot turn down my request to reincarnate into the past or else that would make him look like a bad guy and even a sinner and I'm pretty sure God would do NONE of those things!

Native spirit 08-12-2016 12:19 AM

If you were to be reborn in the future you would except life as it is then,you wouldnt know any .different every life time we learn every person we meet we can learn from and vice versa.
you need to concentrate on your life as it is now there is no fear only fear itself just enjoy your life and live it to its fullist.

Namaste

BlakeGood88 08-12-2016 12:28 AM

I'm really not going to the future, just to witness everyone being taken over by evil technology. Sure I won't have prior memories of this life, but it's going to get bad. Ever seen movies like The Matrix, Blade Runner, or even Interstellar? Yeah, we're probably headed towards one of those futures.

Besides, I see little to no value of being reborn in the future. Our technology is destroying us; we no longer have privacy, robots will probably turn out to be complete psychos, hacking will be a no brainier, the ozone layer will be almost gone, and global warming will destroy places like Florida and California. So no, it's pointless to go to the future. I'd rather relive the stone age, ancient Egypt, the medieval times, the Victorian era, or even the 1950s. I say no to the future and nothing is going to make me change my mind about that.

Burntfruit 08-12-2016 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlakeGood88

It is a possibility. Not sure what to say. If what you say is true, then you are correct!!