Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   What does yellow mean? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5280)

autumn 26-10-2010 03:50 AM

What does yellow mean?

While I was meditating, I saw a friend of mine surrounded by yellow. I'm not sure that this is an aura because I've never seen yellow around them before. I got the feeling that it had to do with something they were going through.

Anyone have any ideas what yellow would mean?

sunny shine 26-10-2010 05:43 AM

Yellow

Yellow is a mental colour in the aura and has a specific physical correlation to the spleen and to the person's energy source, aka "chi".
This colour will most often be seen around the head, probably more often than any other colour. Looking at aura colors not only does it signify thinking, concentration learning or studying but can also indicate spiritual development, the very pale yellow to white shades.
When you see the muddier shades of yellow in the aura the person might express fussy or over analytical behavior or the need for attention. They might also feel that they need recognition.
  • Yellow often indicates a person with intelligence who has a warm and playful, generally cheerful personality. Sometimes yellow also indicates intellectual energy.
  • Brilliant yellow represents a spiritually inspired person or someone experiencing a spiritual awakening. A person with a playful spirit that will act on your thoughts.
  • A light or pale yellow shows emerging psychic and spiritual awareness, optimism and hopefulness and positive excitement about new ideas.
  • A bright lemon-yellow relates to struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and / or power.
  • Dark yellow with tinges of brown indicates a student that feels pressured to achieve goals and score high on tests. A person who lost their love of learning, and studying has become a tiresome chore.
  • A dull yellow is linked with selfishness.
  • Primrose yellow is linked with an intellect that is devoted to spiritual pursuits

autumn 26-10-2010 09:04 PM

Thanks for the info. However, I think it's more related to chakras than to auras.

MYFIGO 27-10-2010 12:33 AM

Yellow

One day I was going through a Chakra journey with a friend. I do this by having the two of us relax and then visualize each Chakra one by one, imagining each Chakra as large as we can and with the appropriate color.

As we visualized the third chakra, the whole room lit up with a beautiful lemony yellow. Even though we both had our eyes closed, we could see the brightness fill the room. "Did you see that?" I asked her and she said "Yes!"

Knowing this lady... I felt it was a healthy Chakra that expressed her joy and happiness with her life.

AND....

I have been meditating on a child who was preceded by a swirl of psychedelic colors. It turned out that he was over-medicated. When his medication was adjusted the color became a beautiful blue.

I would say it does help to know what is going on to determine what it means. Can you ask her? Sometimes I'm amazed at what people themselves think.

Jules 27-10-2010 12:43 AM

Whilst both of these replies are correct in their own way, I have to say whenever you're working with a client and you see a colour around them, you HAVE to go with your OWN gut feeling. Every colour is different to each individual person. When I see yellow around someone, They've been going through an emotional cleansing, if I see a yellow daffodil, they've been speaking to spirit, see what I mean? If you feel it was more to do with the chakra then go with the chakra, if you felt it was more with the aura, then go with that. if you felt it was more the feelings they were going through, go with that. There is no right or wrong in this me love. It's so personal to each of us. What's right for you isn't for me. All you need to do next time, is delve that little bit further. When you see it again, ask for it a bit clearer, but don't try and force it. Go with your first thought and let the feelings come to you. Make sense? Hope that's helped a bit Namaste Jue xx