Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spirit guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132628)

Wayne4791 22-11-2019 08:22 PM

Spirit guides

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum I've never actually seen my spirit guides would love to speak to my guide my angels and see what they look like. Can anyone tell me if you have met your guardians and what they look like and your experience if you don't mind thank you 😁🙏

BigJohn 23-11-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne4791
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum I've never actually seen my spirit guides would love to speak to my guide my angels and see what they look like. Can anyone tell me if you have met your guardians and what they look like and your experience if you don't mind thank you 😁🙏

I am 'old school'.

All I hear is 'my voice' who I have had many varied conversations.

As for seeing 'who' is with me, I have seen the whole assembly numerous times.

My favorite experiences of that nature has occurred on moonless nights while up in the mountains.
A 'smoke like fog' would appear and everybody would show up sitting on bleachers.

Wayne4791 24-11-2019 08:36 PM

Hi big John that's a fascinating insight thanks for sharing

BigJohn 27-11-2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne4791
Hi big John that's a fascinating insight thanks for sharing

I got to go up in the mountains and revisit the group.
Too bad I did not take attendance in the past.

Dan_SF 06-12-2019 04:12 PM

@Op, you have met your spirit guides, and they do guide you.

But, as it is, with this guidance, you do not recognize it, yet. (i know, because looking, back,from now, i recognize it.)

If you want to meet your guides, or receive guidance, then do this:

in bed, before falling asleep, think about meeting them. (make these thoughts important and other thoughts unimportant)
ASK them (your guides) (mentally or with the voice) to meet you in your dreams and to guide you or to give you signs that they are there.

The important part is to write down or to remember/recall the dreams. (even if the dream do not seem like guidance).

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 04:55 PM

Your spirit guide should be your own "higher-self" and this is who you should ultimately try and channel. Connect to your own soul and you will truly get to know yourself!

Pastthemirror 06-12-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@Op, you have met your spirit guides, and they do guide you.

But, as it is, with this guidance, you do not recognize it, yet. (i know, because looking, back,from now, i recognize it.)

If you want to meet your guides, or receive guidance, then do this:

in bed, before falling asleep, think about meeting them. (make these thoughts important and other thoughts unimportant)
ASK them (your guides) (mentally or with the voice) to meet you in your dreams and to guide you or to give you signs that they are there.

The important part is to write down or to remember/recall the dreams. (even if the dream do not seem like guidance).

is there a risk that something could deceive you into thinking it’s a guide when really it means you harm? If so, how would you go about protecting yourself?

Pastthemirror 06-12-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I am 'old school'.

All I hear is 'my voice' who I have had many varied conversations.

As for seeing 'who' is with me, I have seen the whole assembly numerous times.

My favorite experiences of that nature has occurred on moonless nights while up in the mountains.
A 'smoke like fog' would appear and everybody would show up sitting on bleachers.

Man, I really hope that never happens to me. I ain’t good with public speaking.

Sairam66 25-01-2020 05:16 PM

For me I had an experience a number of years ago in a deep meditation state.I was in a deep cavern and was surrounded by a number of celestial beings and there was a wind blowing. They kept repeating they are coming. I had no idea who "they" we're just as it felt like I was going to see who the mystery guest was I came back down to the earthly plane. It still haunts me to this day.

Dan_SF 29-01-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
is there a risk that something could deceive you into thinking it’s a guide when really it means you harm? If so, how would you go about protecting yourself?

Call upon God and ask that an Archangel be with you (usually Michael will be the one.)

For the protection, use the white light, imagine surrounding you, and this will protect you. Fear may arise regardless of protection but you must learn to trust it.
And make sure that you do not have judgemental, fearful, hateful or hurtful thoughts while protected. (it is not a problem, but may cause discomfort. If it appears, know that it is temporary, and that discomfort is an indication that you shall change the thoughts.)
(p.p.s. Anger, hate, jealosity, etc etc are the 'dark' thoughts, and white and black in this case, can not coexists. that's why irritations come.)

No one can harm you. Only your thoughts can harm yourself. If you have harmful thoughts towards others, it is these which may harm you. Deny that you can harm others, and you are invulnerable.
(of course, do not try foolish things.)

See everyone as friend, that is the best protection which you can have in this world. (regardless of what they may or may not think of you).