Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wrecking yard ghosts (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119110)

desert rat 12-12-2017 02:02 PM

Wrecking yard ghosts

I some times go through self sev. wrecking yards looking for used car parts . Many of the cars and pu.s are just worn out , but some are so torn up that the driver must of been killed . I some times wounder if there souls are still hanging around there old car , pu .

dream jo 12-12-2017 03:59 PM

yep
sad thy bean killd it is

desert rat 12-12-2017 11:41 PM

I dont scence any ghosts in wrecking yards , but I am more looking for parts . I was more interested if any one else has picked up on any thing , or a paranormal team has worked a yard .

Lynn 13-12-2017 05:38 AM

Hello

There are times when your killed in a car accident and your not had the time to know that your gone or dead. Its a sudden event at times that can leave one Earth Bound. I have investigated such events. One was where a young person was thrown through the windshield and as it happened so fast they were not able to process the event as "they were belted up, and seat belts save lives right....."was their final thoughts.

I crossed him over.

The other was someone that had a car that was sadly re built and re sold that had at times a strange energy to it. Something was off about it yet it drove and looked fine. I asked that they took pictures of the car for me....and there were 6 clear orbs around it. In running the car history we found that a family of 6 had died in it. The car was taken off the road and destroyed.

The dead do not seek to hang around where they passed or in what they passed in unless they are seeking someone like me or other sensitives that can help them understand and cross over.

It is more normal practice that if someone dies in a car that it is instantly crushed after the investigation process. Not the practice in all cities thought sadly. If a car claims a life I do not feel that I would want such a car.

Lynn

desert rat 13-12-2017 02:12 PM

As many ghosts just dont know there dead , I thought a few might stay around there old car/pu. As I remember there was a story of the ghost of a co pilot or flt, eng, from a crashed air craft when a vhf radio was used from that air craft on a different air craft, On some thing slightly different , a kid was regressed to a past life . The kid had fond memories of an old pu. He used it to hunt and fish but got drunk , wrecked it and was killed .

rhubarbrosie 12-01-2018 06:00 PM

I don't often "see" things and nobody has to believe this ...but years ago there had been a dreadful accident near my town. Teens were joyriding and killed a married couple who were coming home from dinner one late night.

A few days after this sad event, I was in a car with someone else who was driving...I was dozing off until this man appeared out of nowhere in my head, showed me his torn and tattered clothes and cried out mournfully "Look what they've done to me!" He almost looked like a mummy, with arms outstretched! I startled awake, disoriented, and realized we were passing the intersection where the fatal accident occurred. =8-0

I mentally told him I was sorry, oh so sorry, for what had happened to him.

Dargor 12-01-2018 06:15 PM

Of course I can only speak on my own behalf, but if I were a ghost I think I'd have more important business to attend than hanging around old car wrecks. Same goes for anything else that got me killed.

desert rat 15-01-2018 02:55 PM

I do some times enjoy going through a wrecking yard looking for parts . Until a part is a real pain in the *&@ to get out . I can think of more exciting ways for an after life . Who knows how a ghost thinks .

travelingwithin 16-01-2018 10:19 AM

I never felt the presence of ghosts in wrecking yards. Probably the ghosts are not attached to the cars. Maybe to the place where they're buried.