Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Thanking God (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125135)

Trust in GOD 12-09-2018 07:32 PM

Thanking God

Thanking God and being grateful everyday for all the abundance He has already provided will bring new opportunities that He knows is right for us. Do you agree?

theophilus 13-09-2018 12:56 PM

I agree with you completely. Too many people accept the gifts God has given and forget to thank him for them. This is something I have often been guilty of and I am trying to correct this fault.

Stevo 13-09-2018 02:01 PM

People blame themselves for their failures and thank god for their success, right? It just blows my mind when people praise the lord ford ending the latest draught here in Australia as prayers answered but dont ever blame god for the draught. Uhhhhh

Dan_SF 13-09-2018 06:33 PM

@Trust in GOD, yes.

@Stevo

People will need time to learn that they can't reach GOD with Blame. (blame or any other negative/fearfull expressions which HUMANS have).

Fear is like walking in the opposite direction of where God is.

And blame is only one of the starter points, like gratitude is the walk towards him.

You know fear has its own companions, like love has its allies.

Master Yoda said it all (about fear) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

SimpleMan 13-09-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@Trust in GOD, yes.

@Stevo

People will need time to learn that they can't reach GOD with Blame. (blame or any other negative/fearfull expressions which HUMANS have).

Fear is like walking in the opposite direction of where God is.

And blame is only one of the starter points, like gratitude is the walk towards him.

You know fear has its own companions, like love has its allies.

You are so right... There are two forces in this universe, love and fear, and in truth, there's just one eternal force, love.Jesus was the divine expression of God, to put it simply, there's only one way to go back home into the eternal bliss of peacefulness, and that way is Jesus, everyone has to think and act like He did, after all, He was love in human form.And you can't do that forcefully, it has to come from inside yourself.Don't worry, eventually, every single human being goes back home, it's just a matter of choice.

Stevo 14-09-2018 08:18 AM

You missed my point completely.

Did the all seeing all knowing God , accept /create the draught until people begged him?

Taneli 14-09-2018 03:58 PM

I'm pretty grateful to God. He made my dreams come true and I can be the King of the Kings! Thank you God.

Busby 14-09-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo

Did the all seeing all knowing God , accept /create the draught until people begged him?

Yes Stevo, people don't really want to know. As (presumably) all is done according to God's will - this includes dropping bombs on people and getting cancer - we would like another God please.

Dan_SF 14-09-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleMan
There are two forces in this universe, love and fear, and in truth, there's just one eternal force, love.Jesus was the divine expression of God, to put it simply, there's only one way to go back home into the eternal bliss of peacefulness, and that way is Jesus, everyone has to think and act like He did, after all, He was love in human form.And you can't do that forcefully, it has to come from inside yourself.Don't worry, eventually, every single human being goes back home, it's just a matter of choice.

Thanks and yeah, what you wrote is right.

Quote:

Forgive me, i haven't missed your point but i wanted only to point to the fact, that the blame should not be put on, if possible.

Yes the People asked for a this and then for the opposite weather and the process is going on and on and God is the only causer of everything.
But they should be grateful for each case.

(Anyway that's what happens when people want to take over. The choice that, by trusting in God, and asking for the perfect weather instead of conditional weather, he would manage it just in the right dose, is usually overseen or not considered as an option)

Love and Light to you (and all).

theophilus 15-09-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

People blame themselves for their failures and thank god for their success, right? It just blows my mind when people praise the lord ford ending the latest draught here in Australia as prayers answered but dont ever blame god for the draught. Uhhhhh

We have all sinned and deserve the evil we experience. We don't deserve any of the good we experience. It is solely the result of God's grace, so naturally we should be thankful for it.