Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Where is our GOD ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95837)

msparida 06-01-2016 03:42 PM

Where is our GOD ?

“Where Is Our God?”

God only gives one power to say where he/she is? However, way to realize the God is shown by a man is called prophet, incarnation, or Guru. Without hesitation or doubt obeys the principle of prophet of any community can give realization about God.Perpetual, eternal and invariable realization about God is same for all people of world. What is that?

(A)-Subtle a law fixes functioning system of universe (including living and non-living) is called natural law.

(B)-Anatomy and organ systems of man are functioning by natural laws.

(C)-Exactly brain cells are arranged for flow the mind bearing with versatile temperaments.

(D)-The temperaments, which makes feel man unhappy is reverse God.

(E) The temperament, which makes feel man happy, is God. That is temperament stage of God. Such subtle arrangement of brain cell is situated in right side of brain. Mind hooks the flow of happiness means temperament stage of God or calm stage or existence of nothing (Black Hole) when it flows continuously over right brain. This is called feeling of God through mind.

(F)-This is a stage of mind conceiving anything thoroughly. This stage of mind is called higher consciousness of mind.

(G)-In this stage of mind one can hear the sound stage of the God with ear (Organ
System) is called ethereal offshoot, glow, or kindle.

(H)-Ethereal offshoot condensed in peneal gland (near junction of two eyes and root of the noose) and divided in three stream called expansion, stagnation and repulsion. These can be seen with naked by blessing of prophet. These are the composition of neutron, proton and electron or living cell. This is called existence of every thing.

(I)-Physical properties of blowing stage of three streams of ethereal offshoot (expansion, stagnation and repulsion) can be emanated from peneal gland to outside (Open air) by blessing of prophet which physical properties is like liquid ochre colour spring with high speed by machine for painting of vehicle. This is called physical stage of God or Universe.

Above truth is cited through my realization by the blessing of my Guru. Therefore, religion is not sentmental, imagination, abstract, shyam or obscure philosophy. Religion is the root of science, and scientist all over the world are searching about the mystery of universe in the name of “Big Bang”.

Author-
Madhu Sudana Parida
President
International Integration Bond(NGO)

Govind 14-11-2016 09:55 AM

Our God is everywhere, its just that eyes needed to see him, feel him. God present in each one of us, we have to listen our inner voice which is the voice of god.

Shivani Devi 14-11-2016 10:28 AM

God lives in the heart and the mind connects to it...sometimes.

For example, yesterday I spent all day listening to mantras whilst cleaning the house...just for some 'background noise' and I was totally switched off from the mantras...I wasn't focusing on them at all.

Then, I heard a specific mantra from the Shiva Stotram:

Yogeshvaraya, Mahadevaya, Trayambakaya, Tripurantakaya,
Trikagnikalaya, Kalagnirudraya, Neelkanthaya, Mrityunjayaya,

Sarveshvaraya, Sadashivaya.

It felt like a million daggers went through my heart and I fell to the floor sobbing.

God is there, in the heart always, but we become busy and forget.

When I hear the Namakam and Chamakam (Yajurveda), I go into bliss, no matter what I am doing.

Shivani Devi 14-11-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Necromancer
God lives in the heart and the mind connects to it...sometimes.

For example, yesterday I spent all day listening to mantras whilst cleaning the house...just for some 'background noise' and I was totally switched off from the mantras...I wasn't focusing on them at all.

Then, I heard a specific mantra from the Shiva Stotram:

Yogeshvaraya, Mahadevaya, Trayambakaya, Tripurantakaya,
Trikagnikalaya, Kalagnirudraya, Neelkanthaya, Mrityunjayaya,

Sarveshvaraya, Sadashivaya.

It felt like a million daggers went through my heart and I fell to the floor sobbing.

God is there, in the heart always, but we become busy and forget.

When I hear the Namakam and Chamakam (Yajurveda), I go into bliss, no matter what I am doing.

That's a very powerful mantra, Necro.

You seem to be connected to the old God of pre-vedic and early vedic history.

I agree with you that God is in the heart, but he's also everywhere - or as George Harrison states 'within and without you'. To internalise god only is limiting where God is.

Völvawitch 15-11-2016 12:38 PM

I believe we are all god. We have the power to create and destroy just like any other animal.

Morpheus 17-11-2016 09:11 AM

Who is greater. The one ensconced in the matrix of space and time? Or, the One who's throne and domain are apart from time and space?
Eternity.

St. Paul in the Bible quoted to the Greeks from one of their own poets, who wrote about the "Unknown God",
"In Whom we live and move and have our being."

Life? Is it limited, do you believe, to this physical and organic spectrum and frequency domain? Or, is this organism but a conveyance and vehicle in which we reside?

FallingLeaves 18-11-2016 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus
Who is greater. The one ensconced in the matrix of space and time? Or, the One who's throne and domain are apart from time and space?
Eternity.

Um, do you mind if I give up on thinking about who is besting who because of whatever, and just wish for my life back?

Laura90 20-11-2016 10:32 PM

God is in your hearth. God is in you

organic born 21-11-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus
Eternity.

The one emerges from the other as an expression of the one, any assumption of competition would be imaginary.

Patisa90 09-02-2017 10:57 PM

"There is no one to share His dominion, nor does He take an aide or supporter from His creatures. He is nearer to man than man's own jugular vein."

God is everywhere. Its the universal power.