Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Playing with auras again (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25621)

Kristine 14-11-2011 01:58 AM

Playing with auras again

I guess I found a new toy to play with as I looked at my own aura again. This time it was my reflection in a mirror instead of a finger. I saw the band first, but then it appeared to grow a lot on my left… no big. Then my right everything is well. Then I started noticing I was glowing in a golden color around where the band would be. At first I thought I did something wrong as I have never looked in the mirror before, just used my finger. The glowing kept going and it wasn’t just an aura, it was on the right side of my face. I checked to see if it was sun reflecting off something as it was a golden lite and could find nothing. I did it many times and got the same thing.
The question is, why would I glow in gold and on my face no less. What is causing my face to glow and show an aura thing.

Kristine 03-12-2011 02:54 AM

Thank you for trying. I found gold color at several places.
Place 1 & 3 said
The definition was basically; Spiritual energy, power activated, and awakened, as well as an inspired person.
Place 2
The basics of this place was: high spiritual vibration, integrity, respect, freedom, clear seeing, integrating spirit and body, creating as spirit
Place 4
definition as, These colors were not spoken of as they are beyond that of the interpretation of the physical colors of the rainbow and have only been appearing in aura fields in the past decade or so.

Now that I have my information, does anyone know which one may be closer to the truth and how this color could apply to me? And, if it’s beyond interpretation of physical, how come they interpreted it. And if it isn’t physical,… its spiritual? All I can see of me is place 2 in that I’m respectful of people and have integrity.
Thank you.

eyewish 04-12-2011 01:26 AM

Lol, thank you too. Moody when people dont reply isnt it!

I saw goldish too, I try and see aura i see white outlines that change a bit like different bits bands? are different sizes? When I look at my face parts of it go goldish and then disappear.

place 5 I was told it that gold is like just below white? the white is purity and the highest spiritual energy and gold is like a level below that? Guess mine isnt actually gold then, lol.

Kristine 11-12-2011 03:09 AM

No it’s ok. I gave it a few day, but thank you for giving me a response eyewish. Remember, I’m the one that has to stop and answer someone’s question if no one responded even if it’s only to say sorry I couldn’t help. lol.
I found a Wiccan forum (it was one of the first ones on the list) and after speaking to someone (and likely only taking away the information that I wanted to believe) I found that it was likely not my aura that I was seeing. The man said it could be my spirit as auras aren’t on your face.

This statement made sense to me as I don’t think I’m a very spiritual person. I’m helpful , honest, and just a nice person, but I don’t think I feel spiritual. If I look at it as I just saw my spirit, it would make sense that my spirit would be spiritual and therefore would be gold. I’m sure the man wanted me to come to another conclusion, but he let me keep the information I kind of wanted to hear.