Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   How to pray when you're already a seer? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110573)

Premier 08-02-2017 11:24 AM

How to pray when you're already a seer?

When you're a seer hearing everything, and seeing everything it can become a distraction.

Christian encourage you to pray, and the bible also encourage you not to quench the spirit so it can be a challenge trying not to quench the spirit, and praying at the same time.

When I pray I worry about driving the spirit away praying is powerful it can change everything one min to the next, and it can drive the spirit out where you'll feel bad, and you can pray and manifest something it will change very fast, and it can upset the spirit.

It's a challenge for anybody because you're working hard to hold in the spirit, and it get driving away then you're bringing in something else that isn't what it was before then you'll drive it out it's like changing channel on TV it become different, and different.

Sometime when I pray I can drive the spirit away so much my heart beat would get weak, and it's can become unpleasant cause I was driving away the spirit.

Also if you can hear the other side it can get frustrated cause you're trying not to quench as well it can get quite like becoming deaf, and it can open up where you hear it so loud.

I know there is no limit way to pray, and I do have my own custom prayer, but I just recently went into some transformation like a caterpillar turn into a butterfly, or blossoming. Now praying, and everything is much more challenge than before.

Before I was driving everything away I was 100% righteous, and kept myself purest as possible. I felt no spirit, I felt nothing before it was just vision. Now it's spirit, vision, hearing. Before when I pray anything I notice I pray about it, and kept at it till it goes away. Now when I pray I do the opposite I invite it in.

Sometime when I pray I would invite the wrong thing, or something I don't want. This is what very challenging to me because for 15 years I was driving everything away, and for the first time I am experiencing what it is like to have the Holy Ghost, and it's mind boggling experience it's like I am being reborn again, and having to learn everything all over again.

I'm not sure exactly what being a christian is about. It says invite the Holy Spirit, do not quench the spirit, do not despise prophecy, and it says a lot of thing so for 15 years I was basically doing an exorcism then now I am doing the opposite. When I do the opposite it doesn't exorcism anymore it's becoming more spiritual, or humility rather than rejection.

Alright I hope I can get some feedback from Christian that pray, and worship to God because that what being a christian is about it's about worshiping God in spirit, and truth.

Baile 08-02-2017 11:54 AM

Several of us have offered advice. As sky said: Know yourself. That is probably THE most important truth and advice anyone could share with you. That's where it starts. The path of empowerment is self-knowing. And it starts with choosing healthy, holistic belief realities. That is centering and strengthening. Whereas if you are always in conflict with the spirit realities you've created, you will always remain in a position of weakness and unrest. Let go of your beliefs about exorcism, driving spirits out, and spirits deceiving you. You take away your power when you create belief realities of that sort.

And regarding your prayer inquiry: I'm interested to hear what you think a Christian will tell you. Are you looking for confirmation from Christians that you are full of evil spirits? If so, then what I posted above applies even more so. Because it means you're not looking to change your unhealthy beliefs about evil spirits, you're just looking for others to confirm those beliefs. Again, you're empowering others -- something outside of your own self -- when you do that.

Premier 11-02-2017 12:45 PM

The explanation you seek is in I Corinthians Chapter 12. It says:

12-1 NOW concerning spiritual gifts, bretheren, I would not have you ignorant.

12-2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

12-3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

12-4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

12-5 And there are diversities of administrations, but the same Lord.

12-6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

12-7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

12-8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

12-9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

12-10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

12-11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12-12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Mystic Mark 12-02-2017 12:59 AM

" ... being born again ..."

This is not a reference to Yoni Mudra (Womb Seal). Nor is it some reference to combining that particular understanding with the understanding for prayer. However, you are partially right in your understanding of the word "Seer" (John 9:2-9:3). In some ways, The Bible is no different from other religions in the sense that the understanding of the Core Concepts are the same. For example, the Hindu word for Seer is Rishi. But that's a reference to the Cosmos, which is made up primarily of Dark Space. A Seer is simply one who See's without Seeing.

If the circumstances are right, a person can be "born again" through Prayer. Prayer simply represents the understanding for a door, a possible face to face encounter with what The Bible refers to as The Father. The Hindu counterpart for Prayer is referred to as Namaskar, as in Surya Namaskar or Sun (Son) Salutation, where the person begins performing 10 particular yoga Asanas, while holding their hands in prayer, facing the Direction of the Sun.

Anyways, good luck in your journey.

Premier 15-02-2017 07:44 PM

Thank you Mark.

The world are very shallow about people that have ability to see without seeing, and it's restricted a lot of knowledge, and a lot of teaching to reach to the masses. I've got lock up in a crazy hospital simply because they was trying to suppress it. So we the people are having a hard time developing our gift while at the same time the masses are trying to suppress us.

I have no idea what they are called so I just say seers. If I ask other people, or try to explain what I am seeing they cannot handle it, and nobody know what it's called simply because they are uneducated, and ignorant.

Ignorant is a bliss it seems. 20 years I went on a quest, and it took me 20 years for me to find somebody that have an answer for me that I was so seeking for. That the same answer I got lock up for, and the same answer that I drove everybody crazy. The answer was so simple, and the answer is pray for one an another..

It's hard to believe how simple that answer is that has a high price, and has cost me a lot of problem it has made me quit trusting people, and it has made me fight with many religion, argue all simply because they was trying to suppress me.

Pray for one, and another it's so simple, and it make so much sense! Seers that see, but have no idea, and yet it's still made for praying for one, and another, Seers that see that have no idea that walk in humility will learn more.

Seers that sees that are righteous will have limit knowledge since they are prude, Seers that sees that are unrighteous will have vast knowledge since they are humility.

Humility is not easy, and humility is a gift. Humility is acceptance with surrendering. It's loving God by loving your neighbor as God loves you.

Jesus, and Moses have the greatest Humility that has ever walk, and it take great humility to trust God, and be willing to put yourself last.

Mystic Mark 17-02-2017 05:30 AM

For disciples, humility is a way of life. I know it's hard. It's hard for me too, sometimes. But I think that your also mentioning this because you want me to understand the fact that you recognize it as "lowering yourself as a way for acknowledging the presence of a higher power." Kind of like in Rumi's poem "A Great Wagon" ... "There must be a hundred ways to kneel and kiss the ground."

Humility is the bow. Prayer is the Arrow. The target is the source of the Light. And hear my words (bow), Disciple Premier. lol.

Mystic Mark 17-02-2017 05:34 AM

http://onbeing.org/uncategorized/a-great-wagon/

Mystic Mark 18-02-2017 12:05 AM

Also, I understand the fact The Bible mentions in certain passages ... "Walk in Humility," which could be confusing you, but to walk in the ways of God is different. It simply means to give footsteps rest. Bowing down is what The Bible refers to as Repentence ... turning away from your abominations (pride). Although The Bible doesn't always make these facts clear, it mentions the importance of bowing down. Here's a few verses, just in case your interested:

Psalm 95:6-7

1 Chronicles 29:90

Nehemiah 8:6

Isiaah 66:23

Psalm 138:2

Ezekiel 8:16

Psalms 145:14

Deepsoul 19-02-2017 06:22 AM

What I find confusing is when the holy spirit is within you ,,,you are God so you dont need to pray to God ,,but it helps and its more about Love ,,well Shakti is pure energy and shiva adds the direction,,but its really just all us ,,and it does get confusing,, i feel my connection with God could be stronger,,welll really with love again as you go through periods of complacency , chanting gives me instant access tokundalini,,but what for as i have to keep callingit agsainand again,,,its myleft side that gets weak ,,i meanwe have tobe borninto our higher selves ,,ones of goodness ,purity,,love and wisdom,,and that can take lots of practice ,, idont call on god so much now as i call on the holy spirit the god within?

Deepsoul 19-02-2017 06:23 AM

But its god that gives that right?