Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tai Chi & Chi Gong (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Qi Gong video (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132740)

ImthatIm 01-12-2019 05:02 PM

Qi Gong video
 
Found these vids. interesting.
I figured I would post here and see what others thought of them.

Set of 3 vids. all about 10 min.

1 of 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPl8JNxSYIY

2 of 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhoVL96BjP8

3 of 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYdX5IP7lOE

Moonglow 15-12-2019 04:47 PM

Hi IamthatIam,

Been interest ester in Tai Chi, but admit do not practice it.

The videos are very good in presenting basic understanding of the technique.

Found connections with other techniques such as Message Therapy and Rekie.

The energy part or electro energetic aspect of our makeup is very interesting.
Seems more and more people are becoming aware of this aspect.

Thank you for presenting this.

Inspires to finally take steps to further explore and learn.

sky123 17-12-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi IamthatIam,

Been interest ester in Tai Chi, but admit do not practice it.

The videos are very good in presenting basic understanding of the technique.

Found connections with other techniques such as Message Therapy and Rekie.

The energy part or electro energetic aspect of our makeup is very interesting.
Seems more and more people are becoming aware of this aspect.

Thank you for presenting this.

Inspires to finally take steps to further explore and learn.



Remember that Tai Chi and Qigong are not the same.
Tai Chi is a Martial Art and Qigong a Healing Art....

ImthatIm 20-12-2019 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Remember that Tai Chi and Qigong are not the same.
Tai Chi is a Martial Art and Qigong a Healing Art....


I would think one would benefit the other also.

ImthatIm 20-12-2019 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi IamthatIam,

Been interest ester in Tai Chi, but admit do not practice it.

The videos are very good in presenting basic understanding of the technique.

Found connections with other techniques such as Message Therapy and Rekie.

The energy part or electro energetic aspect of our makeup is very interesting.
Seems more and more people are becoming aware of this aspect.

Thank you for presenting this.

Inspires to finally take steps to further explore and learn.


I am pretty visual based when I learn, so I enjoyed their visual presentation.

sky123 20-12-2019 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I would think one would benefit the other also.


You can incorporate Tai Chi moves into Qigong Forms, it's then called Tai Chi Qigong but these Forms are Modernised, of course any exercise is good for you but as they are two separate Arts it's best to keep them separate as Tai Chi energy is Dense and Qigong is Light.
Tai Chi relies on intricate precise moves, Qigong is freer and easier to learn.

ImthatIm 20-12-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
You can incorporate Tai Chi moves into Qigong Forms, it's then called Tai Chi Qigong but these Forms are Modernised, of course any exercise is good for you but as they are two separate Arts it's best to keep them separate as Tai Chi energy is Dense and Qigong is Light.
Tai Chi relies on intricate precise moves, Qigong is freer and easier to learn.


Ah, yes very nice.

I like that. Sort a K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid. Bow!

Moonglow 21-12-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Remember that Tai Chi and Qigong are not the same.
Tai Chi is a Martial Art and Qigong a Healing Art....


Thank you, sky123 for the clarification.

sky123 22-12-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonglow
Thank you, sky123 for the clarification.



Your welcome, if you need any more advice I can try and help you. I teach Qigong and Tai Chi and have been practicing for 25 years...

Moonglow 23-12-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Your welcome, if you need any more advice I can try and help you. I teach Qigong and Tai Chi and have been practicing for 25 years...


I live in a fairly small town. It can be a search to find someone to teach it.
There is a place here that offers classes at times, so just takes me going and checking it out when offered.

I appreciate the information given. Been interested for improving balance.

My sister was doing Tai Chi, but found it difficult because the center of gravity the teacher used seemed lower then hers. Found this interesting when she told me. Perhaps some differences in body types?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums