Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Can a twin flame take the other for granted? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132709)

embroideryfloraltea 29-11-2019 03:53 PM

Can a twin flame take the other for granted?

Is is possible that even with twin flame energy or perhaps in my case supposed energy. That a twin flame is taken for granted or would that mean that the connection was false?

LibraIndigo 30-11-2019 03:54 AM

i think so i believe this connection thrives when both people are being their true selves. some ppl fall back into old patterns and 3d thinking...how could they be in any good relationship

FairyCrystal 30-11-2019 09:58 AM

In my opinion, absolutely not. TF relationship may still not work out or take time to flourish but taking each other for granted, no. The connection and love run too deep for that.

Lorelyen 30-11-2019 03:39 PM

It's difficult because taking for granted and relying on someone being predictable are very close. Is assuming that someone will behave the same way in the same situation all the time predictability or taking them for granted?

Being unpredictable isn't usually good for a relationship. It makes someone difficult to approach, sometimes thinking silence is the best bet - which leads to bottling things up or being too formal when communicating. It's a bit of a joke relationship if you have to start with a diplomatic preface ALL the time!

The difference to me is about exchange. It isn't difficult to show gratitude in some way if relying on someone's predictability. Even a heartfelt "thank you" is better than nothing; or a willingness to have their own predictability relied on; or an "ok, then," if you don't feel like doing something normally expected and you say, "excuse me this time but I don't feel like doing (whatever)". If someone shows a genuine interest in their partner without being too intrusive the issue doesn't often arise.

But if it starts to annoy you unbottle it and tell the person they're taking you for granted and you don't like it. Depending on the response you'll soon know what the relationship is about.

Eternal Flame 30-11-2019 10:46 PM

It can definitely 'appear' that they are taking you for granted. But often times things are more complex and deeper on the other side than we can see from our limited perspective.

Heart 02-12-2019 05:47 PM

A false twin is a new age term that is supposed to describe other new age terms that includes but is not limited to: energy / psychic vampires are considered by most as bad experiences in TF and SM connections, BUT......

everyone's experience should be considered as a blessing in disguise because all these connections are neither good nor bad.

the difference between true and false connections is true ones will set you free in an everlasting connection that cannot be broken by time or distance and regardless of the situation both involved are in, then loves intent is to show you its inner most secrets. however...

false connections are just as potent as true ones, they are fleeting and incredibly painful in ways that are indescribable, You could say they are literally a crash course in the art of true love or its intent to show you, very quickly

they have an immense learning curve to master first because you are constantly letting go of the person with whom there is an attraction, they are mirrors to your desire to be with them, yet by there very nature they are reflecting... nothing more, a reflection of your inner light... nothing more... your inner conflict... nothing more, your pain and hurt... nothing more

I went through hell multiple times with what I thought was my twin flame instead my heart was ripped out from my chest on a constant basis because i could not learn the one simple truth in these connections, you can have but not hold onto, you can love but for loves sake let it be free to move between you, otherwise... all is fair in love and war

Heart 02-12-2019 06:09 PM

PS:

I learnt so much from the negative energies that I do not consider the person with whom I thought was my twin flame as a bad person, rather an incredible teacher and to date I am humbled by it all

we should never shun the bad in favor of the good, they are balanced on the coin of duality.... should we so choose to do so, Heart

Ciona 03-12-2019 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart
You can love but for loves sake let it be free to move between you

Lovely...always the lesson :smile:

SikuX 29-12-2019 08:45 PM

Please excuse my bumping of this thread.

I can't help but be positive despite all the negativity I'm fed and had similar sentiments and outlook as heart.

I sometimes ponder if it just means it's a bad place and time or things at play that keep it from happening rather than simply blaming your twin? Perhaps it's just the runner being under circumstances unknown to us entirely similar to what Eternal Flame stated.

Hoping to open further discussion on this as I'm currently going through this myself and taking it as another life lesson. :)

Humility. Love the words, heart.

Inika 29-12-2019 10:27 PM

No. People that dont value another person take that person for granted.

this is why its important to sit with yourself alone, even if for years to learn your own value, what you value and will and wont accept form from that. This is the process of self love and nurture before meeting and connecting with a twin flame or twin soul. You'll sense your value, their value and the value of the connection. if its taken for granted, there is and was no value.

hurts but honesty to self is better than self deceptions. Then you can move forward knowing your worth.