Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Week Ahead Spread (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117642)

Inika 15-10-2017 09:20 AM

Week Ahead Spread
 


This could be fun to play with so putting it here for anyone to give it a go.

Enjoy!

tealily 15-10-2017 10:32 AM

Week ahead
* Happy tarot

Think about: The Moon - uncertainty!
Challenge: Queen of Pent rev
Do: 8 of Swords

8 of Swords can look scary but here I feel this spread is honestly telling me to meditate the frig out of this week :D And get enough exercise.

55Degrees 15-10-2017 10:54 AM

Oooh I've just given this a go......


What I need to think about - The World.
In the image the world weeps, a figure stands underneath collecting those tears in a large vessel.
Well tomorrow sees the first day of something that is a completion for me, something I've strived and worked for. It's an 'end game' that takes me into new territory. The tears make me ask myself, what can I offer back? Have my actions been for the good of the group? Will it end in tears?

What I need to do - 2 of Cups
A couple sit, comfortable in each others company and enjoying the beauty that is around them, the girl manifests many different flowers, there is a red rose that is the last flower to manifest. The male sits watching while manifesting a single rose, looking at all the flowers the girl has manifested.
Hmmmm, I do have someone coming in to go through some training with me this week. Maybe this suggests that I need to show just what I know and can do for the business. He's looking for something specific that matches his expectation, although it might take me a while to get there :confused:

The challenge - Justice.
Interesting image......Lady Justice is formed from a treble clef and she is releasing musical notes into the atmosphere. In the background her sword is piercing a snake.
Keeping things harmonious and in balance could be a challenge. I'll need to deal with trouble quickly and effectively, stopping it in its tracks to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

I think I'm going to go deeper with this spread as it has brought up some questions for me that I want some insight into.

FairyCrystal 15-10-2017 11:25 AM

Hmm interesting...

Think about:
The Witch
(Magician); see all I am and got and can do, yet do not hide it from the world (she's cast a circle around herself).

Do:
Athames 7:
Stop hiding/pretending I got it all sussed and can do it all myself. It's okay to know that you can take care of yourself, but don't pretend it is so, and don't be afraid to be vulnerable.

Challenge:
Ace of Athames:
Transform doubts and fears into trust, be more open, and transparent.

Hmmzzz, I've decided I don't like this reading, haha.

55Degrees 15-10-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hmm interesting...

Think about:
The Witch
(Magician); see all I am and got and can do, yet do not hide it from the world (she's cast a circle around herself).

Do:
Athames 7:
Stop hiding/pretending I got it all sussed and can do it all myself. It's okay to know that you can take care of yourself, but don't pretend it is so, and don't be afraid to be vulnerable.

Challenge:
Ace of Athames:
Transform doubts and fears into trust, be more open, and transparent.

Hmmzzz, I've decided I don't like this reading, haha.


Haha, you want to see my Kipper spread. I think I'm going to hibernate :icon_frown:

FairyCrystal 15-10-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Haha, you want to see my Kipper spread. I think I'm going to hibernate :icon_frown:

Haha, I may very well join you :D

Pandora. 15-10-2017 12:47 PM

Great spread, thanks Inika :smile:



Need to think about planning my long term financial security
Need to keep my emotions in check and don't get swallowed up by the rough seas, lol
My challenge is accepting that death is death, things will never be the same but the sun will shine again

Think I'll join you in hibernation :icon_frown:

Clover 15-10-2017 12:59 PM

From the Legacy of the Divine. tarot

Think about:

Two of Wands
Queen of Wands

Do:

The Tower
Ten Of Coins

Challenge:

Nine of Wands
The Star



I gotta think about this more

Lots of wand energy. I am ALL Queen of Wands this year, so she's got delegation to do. 'How' will she delegate this week, errrrr, Ill think about it via stuffing my face in doughnuts

FairyCrystal 15-10-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Think about:

Two of Wands
Queen of Wands

Do:

The Tower
Ten Of Coins

Challenge:

Nine of Wands
The Star



I gotta think about this more

Lots of wand energy. I am ALL Queen of Wands this year, so she's got delegation to do. How will she delegate this week, errrrr, Ill think about it via stuffing my face in doughnuts

Don't know if we're supposed / allowed to comment on each other's readings (I wouldn't mind, but if this is not the idea... someone lemme know :tongue: )

Could it be that it means this:
THINK:
Plan ahead, think about long term goals, but also start acting upon them. Queen of Wands is also about expressing yourself, your inner feminine side.
So in that sense maybe think about what and how you want to do this, how you want to express your long term goals from your inner, genuine self.

DO:
Get out of your comfort-zone so you can work on making your dreams come true, and find that satisfaction that you will not get behind those walls (comfort-zone).

CHALLENGE:
Step out from behind the wands (limiting beliefs, which do not always have to be deep traumas, can be more superficial, yet still limit you in taking action).
Be content, know you're on your path, but don't put your life on hold.

Now since it is a week reading, it will likely refer to something quite mundane, but still something you'd like to do or have or achieve and aren't right now.

Clover 15-10-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Don't know if we're supposed / allowed to comment on each other's readings (I wouldn't mind, but if this is not the idea... someone lemme know :tongue: )

Could it be that it means this:
THINK:
Plan ahead, think about long term goals, but also start acting upon them. Queen of Wands is also about expressing yourself, your inner feminine side.
So in that sense maybe think about what and how you want to do this, how you want to express your long term goals from your inner, genuine self.

DO:
Get out of your comfort-zone so you can work on making your dreams come true, and find that satisfaction that you will not get behind those walls (comfort-zone).

CHALLENGE:
Step out from behind the wands (limiting beliefs, which do not always have to be deep traumas, can be more superficial, yet still limit you in taking action).
Be content, know you're on your path, but don't put your life on hold.

Now since it is a week reading, it will likely refer to something quite mundane, but still something you'd like to do or have or achieve and aren't right now.


Oh cool, thanks for the additional insight! :redface: :biggrin: Ill read it again later when I get time so it can sink in.



Oh man, rules, we got a rule for everything :laugh: Your fine! This tarot area is more open for feedback and game play. There is a rule on reading without permissions but that is for out on the open forum( outside this section). We have had people in the past get upset and try to energy read them during heated discussions ( like in the spirituality section) so that is now allowed, but here in tarot areas it's different and we took the rules thing down in this section, we just let people be guided to what feels right. Reader has the right to reject or offer.

Thanks again for the insight :hug:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums