Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Lepus Thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102432)

Lepus 16-06-2016 03:31 AM

Lepus Thread

Hello,

Anything to do with Rabbits, or Hares, post them here. I would start by posting the spirit of Hare.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Clover 16-06-2016 12:48 PM

Hi Lepus :wave:

I love these animals, so happy you made it because I do feel some what of a connection to them

Clover 16-06-2016 12:49 PM

Lepus, this made my son laugh so hard

Hare's are awesome. Their is something very wise about them..

Lepus 17-06-2016 02:42 AM

Hello Clover,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Lepus :wave:

I love these animals, so happy you made it because I do feel some what of a connection to them

Rabbits are everywhere in my location. I look outside my window and would see a baby rabbit eating grass. I also would see wild rabbits when I'm behind the wheel. I've seen a few in my backyard. :smile:

Blessed be,
Lepus

Lepus 17-06-2016 02:45 AM

Hello Clover,

Quote:

Lepus, this made my son laugh so hard

Hare's are awesome. Their is something very wise about them..

That's a funny picture. It is one of those perfect moments captured on camera. :biggrin:

Blessed be,
Lepus

Clover 17-06-2016 03:11 AM

^ LOL, It is. Rabbits are very much common here as well, your in my neck of the woods, so I am sure we have the same breeds. I would say the Hares are probably the neatest ..would love to encounter one someday.

Lepus 17-06-2016 01:10 PM

Hello Clover,

Quote:

^ LOL, It is. Rabbits are very much common here as well, your in my neck of the woods, so I am sure we have the same breeds. I would say the Hares are probably the neatest ..would love to encounter one someday.

Same here. Hares are very timid and shy, I heard. Hey, you should start a thread on "which animals you would like to encounter?" :biggrin:

I remember my sister brought a litter of baby rabbits in a corrugated box for her friend's birthday as a gift. I did had the chance to pick one one up when given permission, they're very fragile and soft.

Snowshoe Hare

Belgian Hare

European Brown Hare

Blessed be,
Lepus

Sarian 17-06-2016 07:20 PM

Very sweet! I was weeding around a very old tree and found a rabbit "statue". It looks real! I cleaned it up and placed it in the yard to be seen. I used to have pet rabbits, Carson and Yogi. :-) I used to dog sit for a woman who also had a pet rabbit that was house trained. That crazy wabbit! He'd chase me around the house and then jump on me.

Got lots of baby rabbits scurrying about the yard lately!

Lepus 18-06-2016 08:52 AM

Hello Sarian,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarian
Very sweet! I was weeding around a very old tree and found a rabbit "statue". It looks real! I cleaned it up and placed it in the yard to be seen. I used to have pet rabbits, Carson and Yogi. :-) I used to dog sit for a woman who also had a pet rabbit that was house trained. That crazy wabbit! He'd chase me around the house and then jump on me.

Got lots of baby rabbits scurrying about the yard lately!

We have small animal statues displayed outside as well, mostly frogs and birds. No rabbits, unfortunately.

That rabbit must have been happy to see you. :D

Blessed be,
Lepus

Lepus 18-06-2016 09:05 AM

Hello,

I came across this article on Snowshoe Hares. They won't be able to hide from climate change. Snowshoe Hares — The New Global Warming Poster Animal?

Blessed be,
Lepus