Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Taught to ride a motorcycle (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130000)

SkyGodWarrior 18-06-2019 02:29 PM

Taught to ride a motorcycle

Hello everyone :)

I had a interesting dream last night... i forgot the beginning but it was a fun dream... it seemed to be like a dirt track and people were racing each other... every lap the people would switch from a motor cycle to running.... The lighting for this was cool as it appeared to be dusk... people were in good spirits so I wonder what this dream may have meant..

I became curious about the bikes and someone wanted me to get on the bike... I told them I did not know how to ride one and they said they would show me... I have never been on a motorcycle in real life so I dont even know if what I learned was true, but often I experience things in dreams before i even try it real life...

It was a old motorcycle on the right side was the throttle... on the leftside was gear selection and the right back by my foot was the clutch....

So it seemed like I would need to select a gear by squeezing the left handle and trigger together as I use the clutch... I was still learning so I did not fully get what I was doing yet...

What would this mean? Giant metaphor?

Rah nam 18-06-2019 10:12 PM

All I like to say is, all modes of transport, no matter whether we run bike, car, train, are our movement forward on our spiritual journey.

And yes all dreams need to be seen in a metaphoric context.
It should not be to difficult to understand this dream from this point.

Yaoughta 19-06-2019 03:50 AM

Dreams at dawn typically indicate new found awareness and or awakening of some sort. When they occur at dusk, it usually indicates an ending of some sort. Sometimes this simply indicates a lesson has been learned. Movement on your own requires physical balance of the body. Learning to operate a motorcycle involves learning to use more of your power. Similar to a bicycle, but with more power and the people switching back in forth and being in good spirits leans towards learning to balance the physical and non-physical aspects of self.

SkyGodWarrior 20-06-2019 03:40 PM

Thank you two and sorry I thought I replayed last time. I think I understand what this dream meant. I know I was speaking with God that night about my present situation and how I would be able to get to where I was going. So yeah it seems like the answer was pretty clear... they are teaching me and I am learning. I almost got it but not quite there yet.

In real life it is the same situation... im hosting events but I am new at it for my own business and some one gave me a opportunity and I went running with it so I feel like I got alot of experience and the ability to replace my job with my business.

Thank you guys I am really grateful