Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Spontaneous glass explosion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129711)

Dargor 31-05-2019 12:57 AM

Spontaneous glass explosion

I went to the pub today and enjoyed a beer on my own, At least, until my pint glass suddenly exploded like a grenade while I didn't do anything at all (I wasn't drunk or anything). I tried to search for a reasonable explanation on google and it said that it had something to do with a change of temperature, but the glass didn't actually feel warm or cold when it was handed over to me. So I just silently left out of embarrassment because obviously the bartender wasn't going to believe my story and I don't want to be branded as that one drunk guy. I'm either going crazy or I don't know my own strength. (Or there actually is a logical explanation that I've overlooked). Perhaps someone here experienced the same thing?

JosephineB 31-05-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I went to the pub today and enjoyed a beer on my own, At least, until my pint glass suddenly exploded like a grenade while I didn't do anything at all (I wasn't drunk or anything). I tried to search for a reasonable explanation on google and it said that it had something to do with a change of temperature, but the glass didn't actually feel warm or cold when it was handed over to me. So I just silently left out of embarrassment because obviously the bartender wasn't going to believe my story and I don't want to be branded as that one drunk guy. I'm either going crazy or I don't know my own strength. (Or there actually is a logical explanation that I've overlooked). Perhaps someone here experienced the same thing?

Oh wow. Must have been a shock.

I have lots of heat and energy in my body but the skin isn't hot to touch.

Or maybe a sign for you.

Dargor 31-05-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Oh wow. Must have been a shock.

I have lots of heat and energy in my body but the skin isn't hot to touch.

Or maybe a sign for you.

Whoever that gave me this 'sign' must really hate me then. Because you don't just ruin someone's beer.

JosephineB 31-05-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Whoever that gave me this 'sign' must really hate me then. Because you don't just ruin someone's beer.

Maybe it thought you might need a dramatic sign. Maybe you've missed or ignored the subtle ones.

blackraven 31-05-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

SlayerOfLight - My guess is the beer glass had a imperfection in it or had a hair line crack from someone carelessly handling it, such as washing it or storing it. It may have had a manufacturer defect like a small crack in the glass or bubble inside the glass that cause spontaneous explosion in your hands.

Of course we could get on the subject of one's personal energy being too much for the delicate glass to withstand. Negative or positive, powerful chakras or auras?

Either way - that's a surprising event. You had every right to go get your beer you paid for. :D

Albert100 01-06-2019 07:25 PM

The same thing happened to my brother when he had a pint of beer.
He was at our uncles house and the glass simply exploded.
He often sees things which he says are spirits and orbs, also a lot of odd things happen around him like lights going on and off and books falling off of shelves.

Albert100 01-06-2019 07:29 PM

Another way of looking at it is that perhaps it had been weakened by too many hot washes in a dishwasher.
Then reacted to the cold beer.

SoulShades 01-06-2019 10:39 PM

Hot glass/malt glass

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert100
Another way of looking at it is that perhaps it had been weakened by too many hot washes in a dishwasher.

I used to be a dishwasher at a grill, and every so often the malt glass bottoms would fall off at random after being in the hot dishwasher. Could be the same physical phenomena, but I'd be curious to see further if anything metaphysically purposeful comes out of your startling experience! Best of Luck. :smile:

Dargor 02-06-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Maybe it thought you might need a dramatic sign. Maybe you've missed or ignored the subtle ones.

Then I suggest that moron to at least think of something less 'dramatic' next time. Because I paid for it, you know.

Dargor 02-06-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert100

That makes at least more sense than something supernatural being involved.