Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   communicating with guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=44506)

Kae 18-12-2012 01:02 PM

communicating with guides

so lately, I have been trying more actively to communicate with my guide.

I usually feel a presence with me, especially at night. My aunt slept over in my room once and told me she felt someone put their arm around her in my bed...
I wasn't sure if it was the same presence I had felt in my room r not, but I knew it meant something.

The other night, I was feeling strange because the presence in my room was very strong. I said out loud. I know you are here with me, but please don't be so forceful to the point where I feel anxious or over whelmed. You are welcome to visit in my dreams..I would love to meet you.
I slept peacefully, but my guide didn't come.
the weekend past, I had to break some big news to my family. i asked my guide to be with me. help keep me calm so I don't get angry or cry, and help me choose the right words to speak.
The talk with the family went so perfectly...But i still didn't feel my guide was there...

Lately I have been drawing a lot more and things I thought I never could... I heard that sometimes if you start adopting new habits etc, it may be from your guide...

Does anyone know if any of these are any means of contact? I would love to get to know my guide but I don't want to be too pushy either nor to overlook things or read too much into things...

John32241 18-12-2012 05:17 PM

Hello Kae,

Your guide(s), and you eteric energetic essence, always know your thoughts and feelings. It would never be "too pushy" to insist on better communication experiences.

I hope this though will be helpful.

John

Belle 18-12-2012 08:44 PM

Just enjoy the love of the guides, I know it's frustrating wanting to know what they want to say but sometimes they just want you to enjoy the abunance of love.

Once that is established, things can flow more easily.

jackwhit903 18-12-2012 08:52 PM

I have several guides and have learned recently that a new guide has entered my life. Whilst I have seen them I have not the faintest idea of who they are. I kept trying to discover this until I realized it does not matter if I know who they are or not. I have now accepted the fact they are just there.

Berry 18-12-2012 10:04 PM

I find reassurance and comfort that my guides are around. But contacting them is not an easy task. When I do contact them, they do not usually answer all my questions. I have to figure them out for myself.

Kae 19-12-2012 09:39 AM

thank you all so much. This has really helped, and given me comfort to know that even if they do not always readily communicate, they are still there.
To John, this really helps, because I was concerned about being too pushy...

Namaste xx