Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is it possible to hear angels? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116760)

lyzth 07-09-2017 02:28 PM

Is it possible to hear angels?

Hello

This is a "long time" question I ask myself.
Is it possible they say "I will guide you from here..."?
Thanks.

Dargor 07-09-2017 02:40 PM

From my personal experience, they aren't very talkative.

Miss Hepburn 07-09-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyzth
Hello
This is a "long time" question I ask myself.
Is it possible they say "I will guide you from here..."?
Thanks.

They, whether angels or a spirit guide...say a lot to me.
Sometimes it is telepathic, sometimes words....'Better take your umbrella...Turn left here....
You have an appt early today...Give that little boy money...'.

Badcopyinc 07-09-2017 03:48 PM

Doubt diminishes your abilities.

speak out loud to the angels near you and tell them you would like to hear them more clearly so they can help guide you better.

do not do this to prove they are there. they do not vibrate well with doubt.

start keeping a diary of sorts and write down thoughts and feeling you get throughout the day. after a few weeks if you do not have "coincidences" than you still need to get rid of doubt in your powers to communicate with them.

Think of this ability like running. after you learn to walk you will see results, but still should practice daily as your strength will continue to grow with exorcise.

TeamEffort 08-09-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
From my personal experience, they aren't very talkative.

On the other hand, I rarely shut up. It depends on who you're talking with.

Dargor 08-09-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamEffort
On the other hand, I rarely shut up. It depends on who you're talking with.

I'm basing my statement on some angelic entity I once met in a dream visitation. Of course, I have no hell of an idea if she/it really was an angel because it didn't say anything at all but it surely was the CLOSEST thing to an angel I have ever seen, totally unlike in movies and literature. I guess the real non-human angels are less chatty and more subtle than your Earth angel kind that likes to use the internet? Because this angel figure only communicated with facial expressions and physical interactions.

Of course, unless my subconscious was just malfunctioning. Then I take everything back and admit ignorance on said subject.

teak. 09-09-2017 01:02 AM

I want to believe it's possible to hear angels.

jro5139 09-09-2017 01:25 AM

Yes I heard one laugh before.

lyzth 09-09-2017 02:15 PM

Hello

I avoid to look for rationality in this matter.
Also, I take it for granted as a sign.
This is neither science anyway, nor joking.

TeamEffort 11-09-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm basing my statement on some angelic entity I once met in a dream visitation. Of course, I have no hell of an idea if she/it really was an angel because it didn't say anything at all but it surely was the CLOSEST thing to an angel I have ever seen, totally unlike in movies and literature. I guess the real non-human angels are less chatty and more subtle than your Earth angel kind that likes to use the internet? Because this angel figure only communicated with facial expressions and physical interactions.

Of course, unless my subconscious was just malfunctioning. Then I take everything back and admit ignorance on said subject.

Hey. Could be. I'm just your friendly neighborhood Malkuth denizen. But I can't decide if I should be insulted by the human part. Heh.