Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Powerful Wand (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128815)

wilspeak 05-04-2019 05:31 AM

Powerful Wand

I purchaced a Wand it is rose wood with copper going through it, it is very beautiful and powerful. My intution old me to bury the wand becouse it was too powerful and could harm me. What do you think? Do you think that I should research wands before I get rid of it?

Chrysalis 07-04-2019 03:01 AM

Hi

I know it's tempting to buy things due to how beautiful they can be. Sometimes we're drawn to items like a magnet and it becomes a "must have this" without any reasonable explanation as to why. If you were in fact guided to buy it then perhaps you were meant to have it. Perhaps you'll be able to use it later as you continue walking your path.

Ultimately, you make your decision but I would say keep the wand because one never knows what is needed years down the path. It wouldn't hurt to research about wands but if you can hold your wand maybe meditate with it to learn directly from it. If you choose to do that, then I suggest you wrap it up in a towel before you begin meditating. Another suggestion for a trial is to wrap leather around the hand grip. Just tie up the leather and see if it makes a difference as you hold it. The towel and leather act as insulation so perhaps that'll help you.

Lepus 07-04-2019 03:27 PM

Hello

I think you need to have the wand buried to ground it? Perhaps the wand's energies need to align with yours?

When I think of rosewood and copper I think of love, intuition, communication, psychic, and the femenine aspect. Maybe you need to work on that side of you?

I was in need of a wand before and decided to purchase my very first wand on a metaphysical shop. Somehow I never did get around to purchase a wand since I was too busy with other things. But I've finally received my wand without paying a single penny. I got mine from nature near my home from one of the trees in my block. It was the perfect lenth with a good handle. I believe it was given to me as a gift for picking up litter recently. I've coated my wand in black spray. Just need to add a few carvings before use. I like to keep it simple without decorating too much.

Lepus

Evolventity 11-09-2019 10:21 AM

If I found a powerful wand that felt like it had a powerful energy I would definitely keep the wand! And if it told me to bury it, I'd be excited for it to rise too.

Aethera 11-09-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I think you need to have the wand buried to ground it? Perhaps the wand's energies need to align with yours?

When I think of rosewood and copper I think of love, intuition, communication, psychic, and the femenine aspect. Maybe you need to work on that side of you?

I was in need of a wand before and decided to purchase my very first wand on a metaphysical shop. Somehow I never did get around to purchase a wand since I was too busy with other things. But I've finally received my wand without paying a single penny. I got mine from nature near my home from one of the trees in my block. It was the perfect lenth with a good handle. I believe it was given to me as a gift for picking up litter recently. I've coated my wand in black spray. Just need to add a few carvings before use. I like to keep it simple without decorating too much.

Lepus

Well, said.

I think the 'needing' to bury it, was a message that was linked to the ground, and what the ground represented, connecting with mother earth and earthly energies - which I think was kind've foggy for them, and grounding energy also helps keep energy linked, so the energy doesn't go out of control, and you understood what it was trying to tell them.:smile:

And the additional information is nice to know since the feminine aspect also links to love, intuition and communication of those things, I think the message that they got was part of working on the communication of messages, and their meanings, so that maybe something for them to work on when connecting to feminine aspect.

Chrysalis 11-09-2019 10:55 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention that copper amplifies energy which could be what's going on with wilspeak's wand.

wilspeak 13-10-2019 05:46 AM

Thank You all