Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A random thought popped into my head. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38278)

onetruebeliever 06-07-2012 12:56 PM

A random thought popped into my head.

Has this ever happened to any one? I was washing dishes and this thought popped into head that my Mom and my mother-in-law would die on the same day. And their funerals would be on the same day. What a weird thing to have pop into my thoughts. I don't know if that was a literal thought, or if my mind was dealing with the stress of caring for and worrying about my Mom. Mom has dementia and is getting closer to having to go into a home, my MIL is 91 and going strong. I am not bothered by it, just curious as to why it would suddenly pop into my thoughts like that.

Maybe it was one of my guides telling about balance or something(yin yang).

mac 08-07-2012 03:35 PM

"Maybe it was one of my guides telling about balance or something(yin yang)"

Or just a random thought caused by the stress you're experiencing but having no significance....

Silver 08-07-2012 05:18 PM

I think mac's on the right track ~ that's a lot of stress, so thoughts like that seem to express some of the irony that goes along with, being exasperated by the situation with your mom and everything else in your life. Blessings to you.

Adrienne 08-07-2012 05:20 PM

Strange that you should mention this onetruebeliever, I had a similar random thought yesterday. I was also washing dishes and the thought came to me, I wonder if both my aunts died and their funeral was on the same day as the other, which one would I choose to go to ? Both are in nursing homes, one is almost 95 and doesn't have much longer.. the other one, I wasn't sure of. Between my first original idea to post this and now.. I did hear from my cousin and his mom is doing ok, so whew ! I don't have to worry about choosing which funeral to go to.

Wierd that we had similar random thoughts ! :icon_eek:
Dream Angel xx

onetruebeliever 09-07-2012 12:10 PM

Yes, it is very strange that we would have the exact same thought and we were doing the same thing at the time.

I do think it was a random thought, and the extremes between my Moms is great. I was just wondering if anyone had a thought such as this and if it meant anything. Oh well. One day at a time. I'm glad everyone is okay on your end, Dream Angel.

Adrienne 09-07-2012 12:31 PM

thank you ~ I was just re-reading your original post and noticed that thoughts of caring for your Mom were foremost on your mind. There were times when taking care of my parents when they were ill, that random thoughts came to mind, usually worst case scenario ones. Must be the stress and worry that causes our mind to jump to random thoughts. Prayers for you and your Mom :hug: