Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do we have a Choice NOT to Come Back Human ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3906)

Lynn 04-10-2010 02:17 AM

Do we have a Choice NOT to Come Back Human ?

Hello

With the notion in mind that there truly be reincarnations.....can we come back as something NOT human ?

Can we choose to maybe be something NOT seen as living. Such as a tree or rock ?

Can we come back as animals ?

Or maybe even ET's . (:alien: :alien: )

Lynn

Lightbringer 04-10-2010 08:30 AM

Hello Lynn,
On the subject of reincarnation may I offer my understanding of it. Reincarnation is a learning process designed to advance all living things along the path of Spiritual Evolution. The more we learn the farther along the path we progress. Not only do we progress spritually but also in intellect. It is imossible to unlearn something. Once you learn to ride a bike you can always ride a bike. We have a higher intellect than rocks, trees and animals, and therefore we can not regress into one of these life forms. In reincarnation the only way is forward.
Peace.

abikisses 04-10-2010 08:36 AM

I believe we choose to be anything that we see fit for our advancement, in any time and in any place.

Blessings
Abikisses

Chrysaetos 04-10-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
Hello Lynn,
On the subject of reincarnation may I offer my understanding of it. Reincarnation is a learning process designed to advance all living things along the path of Spiritual Evolution. The more we learn the farther along the path we progress. Not only do we progress spritually but also in intellect. It is imossible to unlearn something. Once you learn to ride a bike you can always ride a bike. We have a higher intellect than rocks, trees and animals, and therefore we can not regress into one of these life forms. In reincarnation the only way is forward.
Peace.

But when you are reborn you have to learn most of those things again and again.
I have also unlearned stuff in this life alone..

''In reincarnation the only way is forward''
What about causing major suffering to others?

Lynn,

I think we can come back in any living form, depending on our own actions.
Yes, a tree is alive as well and individual. A rock was part of the earth's skin, so although there's the earth's energy in it, it is not someone's body.

grazier 04-10-2010 02:57 PM

Reincarnation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

With the notion in mind that there truly be reincarnations.....can we come back as something NOT human ?

Can we choose to maybe be something NOT seen as living. Such as a tree or rock ?

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I agree with Lightbringer, as far as I understand it we are on a pathway of ascension and therefore cannot regress into a lower form of life. What would be the purpose? We have an individual Soul which lower life forms don't - they have a group Soul which they rejoin after passing to the Realms of Light. When that Group Soul has enough life experience and knowledge it ascends to the next level and becomes a new Soul of that level and this happens until it reaches the level when it acquires an individual Soul.

The question of reincarnating as a tree, flower, rock etc. I believe that is impossible - we are on a different vibration to the plant and mineral kingdoms - as are elementals and angels. They each exist on different vibrations and never reincarnate as such. Plants, minerals do not possess Souls, only the life force of God - essence of spirit. Angels and elementals are Light servants of God and never come into incarnation.

Bear in mind that this is only my own perception, gained through learning, understanding, experience and realization.
:hug3:
Does that help?

Blessings

grazier :book1:

Tricia 04-10-2010 05:33 PM

I would think, could be wrong though, when we return, we return to finish what we didn't finish/put right in the first place and hopefully next time round we will get it right, if not, it continues.....
I can't see returning as a rock, tree etc has any part of our learning tbh :)

Lynn 04-10-2010 05:57 PM

Hello

In thinking on coming back as a rock I remebered this Poem I had on file.

The Rock

The rock lays near
While light comes and goes
The rock only exists
Said to have no soul
The rock cannot be sad
It knows not the time
It has no life to hold
It can’t feel love
As we admire it
It remains in stillness
Yet in its own way
May watch!

-Lloyd Carl Owle (Cherokee)

SO to me a ROCK does have a role to play. Would that not to maybe add to the evolution of one's Soul to be in a place just to SIT and watch ?

Lynn

mac 04-10-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

Haven't we done this one before - maybe in another website's forum?

No - we can't elect to come back as a 'lesser' form (NB parenthesis) Those were forms we could choose in our 'early' days after we individuated and moved away from the source.

Folks like to make-believe they'd come back as an animal, rock, tree or whatever but if they wanted that, it would already have happened. There's no going back other than in your mind - only forward - sorry you fantasists. :hug3:

Chrysaetos 04-10-2010 07:01 PM

If we have to be every form we know on earth before taking on a human form, then what about those forms that came or come into existence later on? :wink:

For example, what about the new dog breeds? (many breeds with different characteristics, you can't just say ''you're only once taking a dog body and that's it'' )

It's more complicated then it looks at first sight. There are so many forms and some here say we have to learn it all..

mac 04-10-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
If we have to be every form we know on earth before taking on a human form, then what about those forms that came or come into existence later on? :wink:

For example, what about the new dog breeds? (many breeds with different characteristics, you can't just say ''you're only once taking a dog body and that's it'' )

It's more complicated then it looks at first sight. There are so many forms and some here say we have to learn it all..

"If we have to be every form we know on earth before taking on a human form,....." We don't.

We learn from our direct experiences, we learn vicariously from other members of our soul group and in many other ways. It would be an absurdity to suggest that each individual soul/spirit has to experience everything there is, to be every form there might be, to be able to progress spiritually.

Do we learn that the earth is round by flying into outer space? Do we learn that folks live in Australia by visiting?

Do we learn every fact we know by finding it out ourselves.....?