Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   White Rabbit (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124754)

Lolly 24-08-2018 12:07 AM

White Rabbit

What does a white rabbit symbolise? I've seen the same rabbit twice now, randomly, unexpectedly and in the exact same spot each time. Does anybody have a white rabbit as a spirit animal? I'd be grateful to hear your thoughts.

FallingLeaves 24-08-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolly
What does a white rabbit symbolise? I've seen the same rabbit twice now, randomly, unexpectedly and in the exact same spot each time. Does anybody have a white rabbit as a spirit animal? I'd be grateful to hear your thoughts.

The one I see most and have seen for over twenty five years is on a tv commercial in the US - the 'energizer battery' bunny that is always 'still going'. I take it to mean whatever the bunny is referring to has the spiritual equivalent of 'batteries' that never give out... whatever that is lol!

but FWIW I take it that rabbits are the 'scared' animal... they also hop around. which I take to hopping to mean as disjointed thoughts, that fly over some of the in-between (thought) terrain but touch the ground briefly here and there.

There was also 'Harvey' the invisible friend from some B&W movie... I *think* he was a rabbit too.

That is my take on the subject :smile:

Empowers 24-08-2018 01:20 AM

I wrote and directed a film once called white rabbit. The premise was that each moment you are given a choice of action. The white rabbit was the messenger for Eschu, the god of crossroads. The story shows a woman who is shown the result of her actions if she made one small change. The film ends with Eschu saying, "This is your choice. This is life." I made this film because I saw a white rabbit when I was at a crossroads.

Lolly 24-08-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
The one I see most and have seen for over twenty five years is on a tv commercial in the US - the 'energizer battery' bunny that is always 'still going'. I take it to mean whatever the bunny is referring to has the spiritual equivalent of 'batteries' that never give out... whatever that is lol!

but FWIW I take it that rabbits are the 'scared' animal... they also hop around. which I take to hopping to mean as disjointed thoughts, that fly over some of the in-between (thought) terrain but touch the ground briefly here and there.

There was also 'Harvey' the invisible friend from some B&W movie... I *think* he was a rabbit too.

That is my take on the subject :smile:

Very interesting, thank you FallingLeaves :smile: The problem with rabbits is that there's so much information about them, the most hunted animal hence why Mother Nature possibly gifted them with multiplying generously, 'breed like rabbits' and 'at it like rabbits' sprang to mind and made me chuckle lol My head was spinning with different info so its not been very productive at getting to the bottom of things :biggrin:

Lolly 24-08-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empowers
I wrote and directed a film once called white rabbit. The premise was that each moment you are given a choice of action. The white rabbit was the messenger for Eschu, the god of crossroads. The story shows a woman who is shown the result of her actions if she made one small change. The film ends with Eschu saying, "This is your choice. This is life." I made this film because I saw a white rabbit when I was at a crossroads.

Sounds like it was fun Empowers, I like that you chose to make a film :smile: