Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   How to know if someone is thinking of you (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24933)

Ronin 02-11-2011 01:50 PM

How to know if someone is thinking of you

I guess this would in a way be channeling them...

But I was wondering how do you know when someone is REALLY thinking of you.
Not just, oh they popped in my head during a quick memory, but a I really miss them kind of thinking about you.

The reason I ask is someone I havent seen or talked to in 6+ months keeps popping into my head. Its to the point where I can not shake them all day/night long sometimes..
It doesnt matter if I am trying to do a craft, watch a movie, mess with my animals to try and get distract me from my thoughts.

It has happend before with us.. Where I hadnt seen them in over a year then suddenly they popped into my head nonstop for two weeks and I reached out to them and they said 'Weird, Ive been thinking of you a lot lately'
I guess Im just wondering if its because they are thinking of me in a deep way?
Anyone have similar experiences?

Adrienne 02-11-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin
But I was wondering how do you know when someone is REALLY thinking of you.
Not just, oh they popped in my head during a quick memory, but a I really miss them kind of thinking about you.

I get a feeling, I strongly sense their presence with me. And sometimes I get the hiccoups ~ three times in a row. Something my Grandmother used to tell me " Someone is thinking of you " she was a bit psychic in her day :smile: and she was always right.

Dream Angel xx

Lynn 02-11-2011 03:20 PM

Hello

When one learns the "feel" of that vibration or connection it is not a sense that one feels in the brain but in the gut. Its a vibration that one can learn to sense.

When I feel that someone has been thinking on me I find that I have a small smile come to me....its not one I put on me face it just comes on. Its a warm feeling of peace.

We miss so many of the signs that our body gives us taht we feel on the non thinking brain level. When we can hone into those we have amazing experiences.

Lynn

Adrienne 02-11-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
When one learns the "feel" of that vibration or connection it is not a sense that one feels in the brain but in the gut. Its a vibration that one can learn to sense.

hi Lynn,

if the above was in reply to my comment about " I can sense their presence " ... this is not a feeling in the brain for me, I can " feel" their physical presence with me, close to me - like if I close my eyes and reach out, I can touch them.

Lynn 02-11-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Lynn,

if the above was in reply to my comment about " I can sense their presence " ... this is not a feeling in the brain for me, I can " feel" their physical presence with me, close to me - like if I close my eyes and reach out, I can touch them.

Hello

It is about being able yes to feel with what I would call the 6th sense that part of us that we all have that subconsciously reaches out. Yes when one closes one's eyes one can touch another. I feel that its a part of us that travels out that can touch. If we let the brain stop saying NO anything is possible.

We are never alone we just so as humans seek that place of being alone....

Lynn

Adrienne 02-11-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
If we let the brain stop saying NO anything is possible.

I like this idea :smile:

John32241 03-11-2011 01:31 PM

Ronin,

We are all telepathic, so yes you can know when another is thinking of you in a deep way.

John

deepsea 03-11-2011 10:09 PM

Yes,I can feel thoughts around me.
Feelings from friends,suddenly surge into my mind.
Whether they are happy with me or angry with me for some reason.
Suppose you could also call this part Empathy.

Hi Lynn,
Nice to see you on here.
Deepsea (Joanie):D

ellespirit 04-11-2011 06:29 AM

Curiously I dreamt my ex boyfriend was calling out to me in a dream two nights ago. He sound so distressed.

So I called him to see if he was okay and he said he thought about me all the time. . . . so fancy that??

Sarian 11-11-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I get a feeling, I strongly sense their presence with me. And sometimes I get the hiccoups ~ three times in a row. Something my Grandmother used to tell me " Someone is thinking of you " she was a bit psychic in her day :smile: and she was always right.

Dream Angel xx

My mom would say that as well, with hiccups and ringing in the ears.

I've heard that if you start thinking of someone out of the blue or various reminders of them, they are thinking of you or you will see them or something is going on with them...take your pick or none of the aforementioned. I've found that I do hear from the person or about them or see them.