Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Question about LGBT. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127736)

candyfloss28 30-01-2019 04:33 PM

Question about LGBT.

I know what the Bible says about the issue but do you think it means that people who live in loving gay relationships are also committing a sin?

sky 30-01-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyfloss28
I know what the Bible says about the issue but do you think it means that people who live in loving gay relationships are also committing a sin?

No... You love whoever you love and if others can't accept you for who you are then that's their problem :smile:

theophilus 31-01-2019 02:38 PM

It is possible to have a loving gay relationship as long as that relationship doesn't involve sex. Sex is permissible only between a man and woman who are married to each other.

neil 31-01-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theophilus
It is possible to have a loving gay relationship as long as that relationship doesn't involve sex. Sex is permissible only between a man and woman who are married to each other.

Or more to the point, maybe in Gods eye, sex is only permissible between true soul mates & not permissible between just any man and a woman.
And that the act of an earthly marriage is not recognized by God, and so sex between true soulmates "is" permissible at any age after becoming of a reasonable understanding of life and maturity, and without them being earthly married.
because in Gods eye, soul mates do not need to be bound by a written document, as they are eternally bound by a spiritual soulmate force/signature which is all ready recognized by God.
And there is only ever one soulmate for any one person...EVER.

However memories are with us for eternity and if we are sexual with persons other than our one and only true soulmate and sometime in the future we have become more developed in Gods love, maybe it would be for our betterment that we do not have thoughts of being with any other persons, because it is said that at some time in the future after becoming divine christed beings, we can re-merge with our soul mate and in effect become "as one" once again...as we once were, before the male/female "whole soul" did split into two seperate components, of male/female...YING/YANG....before our conception into life. And in which case all of our memories LOVING AND OR UNLOVING...SWEET AND OR DISGUSTING would be fully accessible to our soulmate, in full colour and intensity as if they happened yesterday.

BUT we do have free will and we can do what ever we choose, but God would prefer that the things that we do, are never unloving to any other being. And that is where the law of REAP AS YOU SOW comes into play, in a negative way.

And as per usual, all of the above is for your considerations only.

mickiel 31-01-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyfloss28

According to the bible it is s sin , but GOD does not condemn gays.

davidmartin 31-01-2019 11:42 PM

I think if 2 gay people think God accepts them, the best response is to accept them. we are all adults so its a personal conviction. its between them and God. I just don't think there's any need to make a big deal out of it

theophilus 01-02-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidmartin
I think if 2 gay people think God accepts them, the best response is to accept them. we are all adults so its a personal conviction. its between them and God. I just don't think there's any need to make a big deal out of it

A lot of people think they are accepted by God when in fact they are living a lifestyle of rebellion against him. We are commanded to love our neighbor as ourselves, so if we see someone living in a way thar God condemns we have an obligation to warn them.

mickiel 01-02-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

A lot of people think they are accepted by God when in fact they are living a lifestyle of rebellion against him. We are commanded to love our neighbor as ourselves, so if we see someone living in a way thar God condemns we have an obligation to warn them.

God disagrees with the lifestyle but never condemns gays. He chose the nation of Israel to be his people and they constantly lived in a way that He disagreed with, and he constantly forgave them. He constantly forgives gays or any sinner.

theophilus 04-02-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickiel
He constantly forgives gays or any sinner.

He forgives sinners who acknowledge and repent of their sins. Today many people are trying to convince gay people there is nothing wrong with their lifestyle and in doing so they are blocking them form receiving God's forgiveness.

mickiel 04-02-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

He forgives sinners who acknowledge and repent of their sins. Today many people are trying to convince gay people there is nothing wrong with their lifestyle and in doing so they are blocking them form receiving God's forgiveness.

Nonsense , nothing can stop Gods forgiveness.