Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Visitation dream from unknown ''angelic'' entity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113554)

Dargor 17-05-2017 07:21 PM

Visitation dream from unknown ''angelic'' entity

This is not a recent experience, and in fact this thread can also be more or less considered an ''one year anniversary'' thread to something extraordinary that happened about one year ago. On a sidenote maybe I posted this in the wrong forum and should be in the dreams section, but personally this feels like MORE than a dream so my apologies for the inconvenience.

So, in all honesty I don't know how it started. All I know was that it started like a regular dream and I didn't feel anything special. I vaguely remember anything of the dream prior the moment where I somehow ended up sitting on a bed in a room that turned out to be my very own bedroom (I think) and then this female figure entered the bedroom. Everything became so vivid to a point that I remember the event like it was yesterday. So she/it didn't speak in any way towards me and for some reason I couldn't talk to her neither, as I was too confused and puzzled about what was going on and everything seemed to progress too fast for me to comprehend what was happening. Apart from her unearthly beauty, the female figure looked extremely young, innocent, and naive like a child or preteen, yet at the same time wise and intelligent as if she knew me even though I didn't knew her. She was shorter than me, had shoulder length dark hair, and a shiny face that seemed to emit a faint light. I kinda forgot about the clothes she wore but thinking back I could've sworn it was either a white robe or a white dress. As she entered the room, she didn't speak verbally but smiled innocently at me. Thinking back I have the impression that her smile contained a sense of humor as a reply to my ''what in the blue hell is going on here'' kind of attitude (although I wasn't afraid at all). Then things became really interesting as she started acting all cute. Without warning, she embraced me and smooched me on my mouth and I swear I could feel everything as if it occured physically. Although I could be wrong, I don't think it was meant in a romantic and/or sexual way but rather as a way to display kindness and benevolence. I didn't resist but allowed her to do her cute stuff with me because the physical interaction felt peaceful and soothing. After that she left my dream and everything became normal again.

Even though much to my disappointment she/it never appeared to me in my dreams again, I have a feeling it may have decided to linger around me and ''haunt'' me in my waking life. After that dream throughout the year I occasionally experienced a series of numerous paranormal activities and strange coincidences/signs up until this year, but not on a daily base. I code-named this being from my dream Sarah and indeed something invisible seems to answer to that name, but the one thing that deeply concerns me is that I have no absolute confirmation that this invisible entity around me is the same being as this angelic figure from my dream. For all I know it could be a demon or evil spirit taking on the disguise of Sarah to deceive me and win it's trust, even though so far it seems completely harmless (slightly mischievous at most) and I have zero reasons to indicate that it's a demon. But a certain teaching from religion that the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour, and that the devil operates as an angel of light has been rooted so deeply into me that I find it hard to be trusting towards entities that seem benevolent, even if nothing demonic or scary occured in a whole year after the experience. Maybe I am just being paranoid and figuratively seeing ghosts?

That being said, I don't need to prove my experiences here to anyone because personally I have enough proof that none of this is my imagination fooling me. And I just know that this angelic figure in my dream was a separate intelligence acting on it's own outside my subconscious, because there's not a slim chance in hell that my own subconscious would go easy on me and spoil me with such a beautiful dream like that. Also, I can tell ordinary dream characters apart from real entities, because twice in my life I've had visitation dreams from real spirits (my dog and my mother) and all of those visitation dreams were familiar to this one.

But if there's anyone who knowns more than I do about those kind of things, I would like to hear your insight about what kind of spirit this could have been and what it wanted to tell me. Because as I said, there was no form of communication so even today after a whole year I still have a hard time figuring out what this being tried to accomplish. An interesting piece of trivia to share is the fact that this visitation dream happened several months after my mother passed away and I was having a hard time, so that may indicate that one way or another my mother may have been involved in it and sent something/someone down to watch over me, but that's just one of those damn theories that sound too good to be true I suppose :sad11:

Either way, thanks for taking the time to read this and much thanks in advance to the replies.

Carnate 18-05-2017 02:34 AM

I can't really say that I know more about your circumstance than you or anyone else.. I'm going on mostly guesswork based on what you've said.

I'd be inclined to believe that you spontaneously astral traveled and came across a helpful spirit, potentially even one of your guides. There doesn't seem to be anything negative about your experience, and you haven't linked this to any bad experiences since.

The fears about demons/devils and whatever else seem to be a direct result of your religious training... and sadly, there are a number of religions that teach fear as a means of maintaining belief in that specific religion. Which is to say, they teach you to fear anything that could lead you towards a more enlightened, or more spiritually developed perspective.

I see most formalised religions these days as 'beginner religions'.. they teach faith and belief, without providing any real details of the subtle realms or how our subtle energies function. Without trying to overtly 'target' a specific religion.. they offer a '10 step program' to get into heaven. "Follow these 10 rules, have faith, and you'll go to heaven". There's much more to life than this... sure, the message is accurate, but it's for 'novices' that aren't ready to see the bigger picture.

It seems that you're struggling with this aspect.. being forced to see part of the bigger picture, but having been taught a specific belief set, you're led to believe that there's a negative force at play; restricting your development.

I'd suggest you do/believe what sits best with you; what you're comfortable believing.

SaturninePluto 18-05-2017 02:01 PM

What I think is to be honest the aspect that appeared in your dream appeared and may have been there at a time where you needed it to be there.

I think mayhaps the dream came to help you through difficult times, that is the impression I get from the situation.

I do not believe the dream aspect to be the same tricky being that was around you.

But also that does not necessarily make it a guidance.

I am glad you had a nice dream experience like that. Most of mine these days are either nightmarish or not remembered. Lately here I have been waking up to my own thoughts in the middle of thinking, that is a new one for me I must say.

My thought is to be thankful you were blessed with such a present dream and to continue doing what you are doing.

You seem to have a good grasp on your thoughts, and beliefs, and perhaps even if they are not agreed with entirely, I do not believe there is anything too negative about them in the least.

You seem quite well adjusted enough.

Take care.

Dargor 18-05-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnate
I can't really say that I know more about your circumstance than you or anyone else.. I'm going on mostly guesswork based on what you've said.

I'd be inclined to believe that you spontaneously astral traveled and came across a helpful spirit, potentially even one of your guides. There doesn't seem to be anything negative about your experience, and you haven't linked this to any bad experiences since.

The fears about demons/devils and whatever else seem to be a direct result of your religious training... and sadly, there are a number of religions that teach fear as a means of maintaining belief in that specific religion. Which is to say, they teach you to fear anything that could lead you towards a more enlightened, or more spiritually developed perspective.

I see most formalised religions these days as 'beginner religions'.. they teach faith and belief, without providing any real details of the subtle realms or how our subtle energies function. Without trying to overtly 'target' a specific religion.. they offer a '10 step program' to get into heaven. "Follow these 10 rules, have faith, and you'll go to heaven". There's much more to life than this... sure, the message is accurate, but it's for 'novices' that aren't ready to see the bigger picture.

It seems that you're struggling with this aspect.. being forced to see part of the bigger picture, but having been taught a specific belief set, you're led to believe that there's a negative force at play; restricting your development.

I'd suggest you do/believe what sits best with you; what you're comfortable believing.

Thanks for your reply. I don't think I was astral projecting, because the experience took place in my room and I didn't see my body lying on bed. If anything I'd rather believe it was a vision of some sort. However, I won't rule out the idea of it being a guide of some sort. But I will keep the other things you've said in mind, so once again thanks for the insight.

Dargor 18-05-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
What I think is to be honest the aspect that appeared in your dream appeared and may have been there at a time where you needed it to be there.

I think mayhaps the dream came to help you through difficult times, that is the impression I get from the situation.

I do not believe the dream aspect to be the same tricky being that was around you.

But also that does not necessarily make it a guidance.

I am glad you had a nice dream experience like that. Most of mine these days are either nightmarish or not remembered. Lately here I have been waking up to my own thoughts in the middle of thinking, that is a new one for me I must say.

My thought is to be thankful you were blessed with such a present dream and to continue doing what you are doing.

You seem to have a good grasp on your thoughts, and beliefs, and perhaps even if they are not agreed with entirely, I do not believe there is anything too negative about them in the least.

You seem quite well adjusted enough.

Take care.

I agree, I am very grateful for the experience. Although it didn't help improving my life, it certainly lifted me up for the time being. So I am grateful to whatever entity was behind it because even today I am pretty sure that it was no ordinary dream, as ordinary dreams are never positive like this (to me at least) and don't just randomly come in times of need.

I understand that from your perspective after your recent experience with a ''false guide'' that you are prone to believing this entity is not the spirit from my dream/vision. But as difficult as it is, I always have to keep in mind that there is also a strong chance that it's merely my own cynical nature and ego which is being suspicious of this spirit around me, because it already had plenty of chances to mess me up pretty badly and it's interactions with the physical world around me is strictly limited and quite rare. If anything, I have more reasons to imply that it's benevolent, especially after experiencing several moments where it felt like something kept me out of trouble and possibly even small miracles. It is interesting to know that this ''haunting'' started after that dream, and not before it. Leaves me wonder wether it is the same entity or another one that tries to deceive me. But still for now I'll keep it a 50/50 because even though the reasons of it being benevolent by far outnumber the few reasons why it MAY be malevolent (which I can barely think of) I can never be sure.

Thanks for the reply and your insight, you take care as well.

OceanMind 19-05-2017 11:37 PM

I have had many profound dreams. Several of them involving angels. I often find when I am in the presence of "Lightbeings", I get overwhelming feelings of love and a knowing that these are positive energy manifestations. I don't believe anything negative would ever be able to create these levels of vibrations.

Dargor 20-05-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanMind
I have had many profound dreams. Several of them involving angels. I often find when I am in the presence of "Lightbeings", I get overwhelming feelings of love and a knowing that these are positive energy manifestations. I don't believe anything negative would ever be able to create these levels of vibrations.

Sounds quite familiar to my experience. Though I labled this being in my dream an ''angelic'' entity because of it's appearance, I still don't know for sure if it is really an angel or not. But I find it hard to describe the things I felt during the dream, but let's just say it certainly had a major impact on my life and I'm pretty sure if I didn't have that dream I would've been more miserable than I am now.