Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Question about imagination (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123533)

L1GHT 26-06-2018 01:30 PM

Question about imagination

Hello forum.

I have a fe questions that are driving me crazy. So over the years I have grown a strong imagination, but I have not been able to astral project just yet. What I am wondering is, if I am imagine myself in my living room, does that mean that I am there in the astral? Do other people see me?

This is the thing I cannot wrap around my head. Because I can "create/see" the world around me in my imagination, just like its right on top of the physical, but what does it mean if I imagine a whole universe around me? Will I be somewhere different? OR, is the imagination just my own world? I hope you understand what I mean. I am sooo confused about this, as I have been trying to project for years now. I guess what I am also asking is the astral vision and the imagination two whole different things?

Thank you kindly for your answers!

Melahin 26-06-2018 09:07 PM

Not sure anyone can ever separate the "real" world from imagination; seems it is based on it. So maybe the question is does it matter whether it is imagined or not? Maybe I just never questioned it, and find that it is woven very well together. Does it feel like you are there?

MHz045 26-06-2018 10:20 PM

From what I heard, everything starts with the mind. The keyboard you're using is a good example of this. Someone had to imagine it in order to bring it to life. Another bit of information I got awhile ago is visualization is not imagination.
They are two separate things.

inavalan 27-06-2018 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L1GHT
Hello forum.

I have a fe questions that are driving me crazy. So over the years I have grown a strong imagination, but I have not been able to astral project just yet. What I am wondering is, if I am imagine myself in my living room, does that mean that I am there in the astral? Do other people see me?

This is the thing I cannot wrap around my head. Because I can "create/see" the world around me in my imagination, just like its right on top of the physical, but what does it mean if I imagine a whole universe around me? Will I be somewhere different? OR, is the imagination just my own world? I hope you understand what I mean. I am sooo confused about this, as I have been trying to project for years now. I guess what I am also asking is the astral vision and the imagination two whole different things?

Thank you kindly for your answers!

Read William Buhlman's book "Adventures Beyond the Body"! You're welcome :)

Compendium 27-06-2018 03:06 AM

There is also a great documentary on Astral Projection on youtube it is called Astral Travel Experiances Out of the Body Experiance explained on channel UMAM. It was simply fascinating and it will answer your questions and eliviate your doubts. :)

inavalan 27-06-2018 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compendium
There is also a great documentary on Astral Projection on youtube it is called Astral Travel Experiances Out of the Body Experiance explained on channel UMAM. It was simply fascinating and it will answer your questions and eliviate your doubts. :)

Astral Travel Secrets, Out Of The Body Experience Explained (1:30:18) UAMN TV

:)

Quailment 28-06-2018 01:36 PM

Nice recommendations!! I am also curious about AP so I am gonna watch that for real.

L1GHT 29-06-2018 10:13 PM

Thank you very much everyone!