Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Need some spiritual insight from a medium (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130743)

Rena 11-08-2019 11:26 PM

Need some spiritual insight from a medium

I am really needing some insight from a medium.

It is regarding some serious spiritual issues I am having.
It involves things of a dark spiritual nature. If you need me to go into detail, I will. But most people work better with no information.....

It doesn't involve love, finances, or anything of that nature.

If someone is willing to give me some psychic insight,
It could possibly bring me a lot of clarity as to what's going on.

If I didnt think it could possibly be serious, I wouldn't be asking for help at this time.

John32241 12-08-2019 08:42 AM

Hello,

I am a telepathic medium who does work with dark spiritual issues. You can send me a PM with the specifics. I will respond to that with my impression.

Best Wishes,
John

youngers1810 12-08-2019 02:24 PM

I could try a cleansing for you if you want to let me know

utopiandreamchild 12-08-2019 08:34 PM

You need to cleans yourself of the negative energies around you it sounds like. Just meditate on love and bring more positive vibes into your life. Love is the answer. Amen

Lynn 13-08-2019 02:25 AM

Hello Rena

If you wish you can PM me as well. I too trust in the advice John32241 can give in insights. I trust in his ethics and knowledge.

Lynn

Rena 14-08-2019 08:56 PM

Thank you John for helping me.

Youngers1810, I would really love a cleansing but how does that work when we are on the internet?

Utopian, yes I agree. That is what I need to do.

Lynn, if it's ok, I am going to pm you with the same information I gave John. I would really be grateful to hear what you see from the other side about my situation....

utopiandreamchild 16-08-2019 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rena
Thank you John for helping me.

Youngers1810, I would really love a cleansing but how does that work when we are on the internet?

Utopian, yes I agree. That is what I need to do.

Lynn, if it's ok, I am going to pm you with the same information I gave John. I would really be grateful to hear what you see from the other side about my situation....

You need a spiritual cleansing as opposed to a physical cleasing. Yourself and your belongings are harboring negative energies. You should be able to feel the forces they emit whether positive or negative.That's my
understanding of your situation. Amen

youngers1810 19-08-2019 05:53 PM

I did a cleansing for you rena
Hope you are feeling better

Rena 20-08-2019 04:11 AM

Utopian, I didn't know I had all this negative energy on myself and my belongings!!!! :(
Will sage fix that????

Youngers, thank you so much for the cleansing! Maybe it worked... I do have more positive energy as of right now!

youngers1810 27-08-2019 10:53 PM

Glad i could help rena
If you get anymore activaty
I will be happy to help