Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Does the human spirit have any spirit enemies? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121394)

Burntfruit 16-03-2018 08:42 PM

Does the human spirit have any spirit enemies?

I have read many times that peace and love reign in heaven.

I am wondering if there has ever been or could be in the future, a massive spirit wide war.

Maybe another type of spirit educated in the dark arts is the natural enemy and are building forces to fight us?

Do you think this could be true?

inavalan 17-03-2018 12:14 AM

I don't believe any of those, including that there exists any kind of heaven in the religious sense.

But, believe neither me, nor others! Find out for yourself by asking your inner self, after opening a communication path with it. To do that I recommend self hypnosis.

wstein 17-03-2018 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit

I am wondering if there has ever been or could be in the future, a massive spirit wide war.

Maybe another type of spirit educated in the dark arts is the natural enemy and are building forces to fight us?

This seems to all be stuff from various religions. If you believe religions, there IS a spiritual war, right NOW. Its more commonly referred to as the battle between 'good and evil' or 'the dark and the light'.

Who is this 'us' that you thing might be subject to attack from 'forces'? Certainly the physical part of you is going to die (cease). It might be due to 'natural forces' or might be a being of some kind. Its far more likely to be some microbe than any 'dark' forces.

Could it all be 'true'? Yes.
Is it relevant to your life? Probably not.

If you truly want to understand rather than just be reassured, you are going to have to stop believing what you are told (includes me) and go find out for yourself.

Rah nam 17-03-2018 06:49 AM

I would ask, is there such thing as a "human" spirit?

Greenslade 17-03-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit

I'd be more interested in what you're trying to figure out, I'm guessing your intuition is connecting to something you can't quite grasp?

dream jo 17-03-2018 07:18 PM

dnt no on dads sid bean a famlyy feudd bean goin on evr sies dnt no cud be havin it stilll in heven abuv,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lumpino 18-03-2018 06:49 AM

There are many different spiritual worlds and many different spirits. A war could be between them too. Look for old or eastern spiritual teachings.