Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   spiritual feelings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17424)

Thinker108 13-06-2011 04:44 AM

spiritual feelings

. i want to share my spiritual feelings but I find I am unable to do this. I feel my thoughts are blocked when I express my spiritual feelings. Is someone feeling like this? Please share your views

Lisa 13-06-2011 01:46 PM

When I am in nature, I feel joy.

When do you feel joy? :smile:

Eudaimonist 13-06-2011 01:54 PM

Perhaps your spiritual feelings are ineffable.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Thinker108 14-06-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
When I am in nature, I feel joy.

When do you feel joy? :smile:

I feel joy when I feel grace of God. Are you answering my question?

nightowl 14-06-2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker108
. i want to share my spiritual feelings but I find I am unable to do this. I feel my thoughts are blocked when I express my spiritual feelings. Is someone feeling like this? Please share your views

Are you referring to yourself or are you sensing this is how someone else is feeling and your asking that person to converse?

nightowl

psychoslice 14-06-2011 03:22 AM

You cannot really describe what is spiritual, this is a good sign that you may have actually tasted true spirituality, or oneness, if you had a lot to say about it then you can be sure that that's not what it is. All you can do is just point to what you feel within, the one that knows or looks to what the signs point to will for them self if they are under grace, experience what you have experience, that is oneness, then they will try to explain what they have experienced in oneness, and again they can only point to what IS.

Thinker108 14-06-2011 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
You cannot really describe what is spiritual, this is a good sign that you may have actually tasted true spirituality, or oneness, if you had a lot to say about it then you can be sure that that's not what it is. All you can do is just point to what you feel within, the one that knows or looks to what the signs point to will for them self if they are under grace, experience what you have experience, that is oneness, then they will try to explain what they have experienced in oneness, and again they can only point to what IS.

You are right. Great thinking.

Lisa 14-06-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Thinker- i want to share my spiritual feelings but I find I am unable to do this. I feel my thoughts are blocked when I express my spiritual feelings.

Is it your thoughts that are blocked, or is it your spiritual feelings that are blocked because of your thoughts?

"Thinker" stands out.

Quote:

Thinker108-I feel joy when I feel grace of God.

What would this joy say?

Quote:

Are you answering my question?

Quote:

(Is someone feeling like this?)

No. I'm pointing at that which inspires the question.

Thinker108 16-06-2011 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Is it your thoughts that are blocked, or is it your spiritual feelings that are blocked because of your thoughts?

"Thinker" stands out.

What would this joy say?

No. I'm pointing at that which inspires the question.

I feel but I cannot express. I am not finding right words and thoughts.