Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Sacral chakra? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117032)

Roxane9 20-09-2017 06:22 AM

Sacral chakra?

It is sooo hard to find anything online about the symptoms of chakras other than blockages and problems.

Today, I interacted with someone not memorable or anything and for a very short time, but they were really high-vibed or something and I didn't notice til after I left. The person was like that but when I left and sat down I got flooded with higher vibes than I normally have. (It's not because I liked talking to the person because I did not. It was nothing.) And then after I got flooded with that (not too much. just higher than I normally have and I really felt it.) THEN, I got this pleasurable sensation in my lower back like in the center and lower - and I STILL have it. It was really strong at first and for a long time. It is still quite strong. I have never experienced anything like it before in my life. Is that my sacral chakra? what happened? did it open? When I first felt it I thought - o that must be a chakra. I think that chakra has always been open but now there is that pleasurable feeling in the lower back and it's very strange. Is it something else? What is it? It's kind of distracting to me.

Roxane9 20-09-2017 05:52 PM

It's a sexual feeling in my lower back. I still have it and it's the next day. I have never experienced anything like that. Is my chakra overactive? Like I posted it happened after I got flooded with kinda higher vibes and then that happened and it has not left. Is that good or bad? I'm completely celibate btw. I'm trying to become really good at transmuting sexual energy and recirculating it.

Roxane9 21-09-2017 04:54 AM

Nobody? haha. I'll take it as a good sign that it happened I guess. Nice chatting with myself. bye. :)

LibraIndigo 21-09-2017 06:54 AM

Haha. This chakra stuff is all very new to me as I used to think it was all the devil. Every single bit of it!

Anyway I sometimes listen to Edgar Cayce pre sleep hypnosis balancing and tuning your chakras.

Have definitely had experiences there. Like when I was on my root I felt like I was getting heartburn and my throat was burning. Felt better afterwards though!

Maybe the person was energetically related to you. I know a lady who was doing a reiki session for a client. Just a run of the mill reiki session. Nothing spectacular and nothing sexual at all but they both experienced kundalini rising during the session. Turned out they were soul mates of some type with quite an extensive history. Nothing happened then but upon further reflection they both decided to figure out what the heck had happened. They figured out about their past and are together now... anyway food for thought

FairyCrystal 21-09-2017 07:26 AM

I think it's Kundalini energy. That feels like that. That doesn't necessarily mean it is flowing all the way up, for that your Kundalini channels (next to your spine) have to be opened and your energy system needs to be ready.
But it can start with a gland being triggered that is located directly against the coccyx, so in between the rectum and tailbone. It is fed by lots of nerves and bloodvessels.
When that gets triggered you get this tingling sensation in your lower back/tailbone, and yes it instigates sexual feelings. Those can be strong or mild. It can also be like wanting/having to go to the bathroom.
I always find it highly annoying as it doesn't go. It makes me restless to feel that. It happens to me at times after having a climax and then it keeps me awake for about an hour. It can also be 'remedied' by climaxing (again).

Anyhow, it's called coccygeal gland or Luschka's gland

starnight1 22-09-2017 02:17 AM

As i m growing in spiritualy, i feel the sacral chakra is changing, too.

Its like i no longer get sexually excited by something as before, i need something new. Actually feel like i need to get high like the angelic realm...
Is it normal?

ribiq 23-09-2017 03:06 AM

Look into the tan t'iens (dantians, different spellings...), particularly the lower tan t'ien, and the role that and the kidneys play in this kind of internal energy. There are 3 main tan t'iens, and the lower one is very much associated with sexual energy and how that relates to the rest of the body's energy

Roxane9 09-10-2017 05:04 AM

Thanks for the replies. It was someone who comes into the work building for a service. If I ever see him coincidentally again, I can see if it happens again.