Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How were the Pyramids built? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118178)

richag77 05-11-2017 12:38 PM

How were the Pyramids built?

I've seen many documentaries and books, youtube vids etc trying to explain the mystery of the building of, in particular, the Pyramid of Giza. They all skirt around the main problem which is how did the Egyptians place all of the 2.5 million blocks in position in the twenty years that it took to construct it.

They theorize that they used boats to transport the blocks from quarry to site. OK, that may be feasible, but the blocks being dragged up ramps to their relative position is ridiculous! If one uses a calculator we can see that that method would be way too slow. 2.5 million blocks put in place over a twenty year period would be 4 to 8 mins per block depending on how many hours per day the workers worked. We probably could not do it at that speed these days. Also, consider the kings chamber and the passages that had to be incorporated, not to mention the limestone cladding that was done after the stones were laid.

These professors continue to avoid the impossibility of their theories!

blackraven 05-11-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richag77
I've seen many documentaries and books, youtube vids etc trying to explain the mystery of the building of, in particular, the Pyramid of Giza. They all skirt around the main problem which is how did the Egyptians place all of the 2.5 million blocks in position in the twenty years that it took to construct it.

They theorize that they used boats to transport the blocks from quarry to site. OK, that may be feasible, but the blocks being dragged up ramps to their relative position is ridiculous! If one uses a calculator we can see that that method would be way too slow. 2.5 million blocks put in place over a twenty year period would be 4 to 8 mins per block depending on how many hours per day the workers worked. We probably could not do it at that speed these days. Also, consider the kings chamber and the passages that had to be incorporated, not to mention the limestone cladding that was done after the stones were laid.

richag77 - I tend to have the same disbelief as you do about the logistics of how the Egyptian people built the pyramids. I'm not one to introduce the idea of aliens, but in this case, I do often wonder if there is an explanation there. After all, I just don't believe we're alone and that earth is the only planet with some form of life on it. The immensity and scale of the pyramid building seems humanly impossible, thus the alien theory. Although there are other immense and complex structures built throughout history that seem to defy what is believable and yet they exist due to human planning and building. How do you believe the pyramids were built?

Kine Lea 06-11-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

The ancient Egyptian pharaohs ruled over foreign slaves as well as their own Egyptian conscripts. 20 years could well be the time it took for the Pharaoh, whereas the builders may have took 50, 60, or even 99 years.
Gods unto themselves, they would have written whatever they wished into their papyrus scrolls.

Busby 07-11-2017 11:14 AM

There are well over 100 pyramids in Egypt. Those not belonging to Giza tend to be forgotten. Most of them are also in very bad condition and some of them are just piles of crumbled stone.
As most attention is given to the 2,2m building blocks of the Cheops pyramid and everyone is so busy with their calculators it's worth pointing out that at least ten times as many blocks were actually mined, transported and erected. What is not known is whether all these pyramids were just practice runs for Giza, which in total needed far more blocks than 2.2million.
The question of manpower raises serious concerns when taking all of the pyramids into the calculations. As the average life expectancy was probably about 25 years any male slave or worker could only give about ten years of his life to this work. And the workforce - as we understand it today - would have had to have been in tens and tens of thousands. All of whom had to be fed, housed and clothed.
Some sort of food and water source would have had to be near at hand and there would have to have been really large graveyards.

Not many remains of such large scale operations have been found - it does make one wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21uaEVINCY

CammiRose 07-11-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

I have had dreams of this myself. I dont know how accurate they are. But as far as my dreams have shown me, 5-10 workers would use telekenisis on one block due to its weight to help build by the pharohs requirements. My dreams, specifically are related with the three kings, which were placed where on earth they felt the constellation of orions belt was, using that constellation to use as their most sacred choice for burial sites with those specific pyramids.

dream jo 08-11-2017 07:02 AM

iv oftn wondit my slf so clever how thy wear

BlazingEssence 09-11-2017 01:52 PM

THOTH built the Pyramids. He was and is highly evolved soul. He built pyramids with his mind. Period.

Have a good day, and smile ...

Nature Grows 10-11-2017 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
THOTH built the Pyramids. He was and is highly evolved soul. He built pyramids with his mind. Period.

Have a good day, and smile ...

lol i love this comment ^^ i believe they were built with assistance from E.Ts, people where shown what to do by them, how to build them.

There are ancient civilizations across the planet who were not meant to have communicated with each other they are separated by oceans yet they some how have build similar pyramids, coincidence?

FallingLeaves 10-11-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammiRose
I have had dreams of this myself. I dont know how accurate they are. But as far as my dreams have shown me, 5-10 workers would use telekenisis on one block due to its weight to help build by the pharohs requirements. My dreams, specifically are related with the three kings, which were placed where on earth they felt the constellation of orions belt was, using that constellation to use as their most sacred choice for burial sites with those specific pyramids.

the orion connection has been posited in at least one book, a look at the dimensions of the constellation and various aspects of the pyramids at giza held a correlation with orion's belt. So your dream does match people's perceptions in that sense...

my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks... but I had guessed at an additional detail, the reason for the perfect cuts of the blocks being lazers.... of course I assumed that people did this with their bodies rather than using technology the way we do things today... kinda like putting superman in egypt and letting him build pyramids lol! We do know from the bible though that the egyptians had some form of what we would call 'magic' today but it was defeated by the jewish folk once it came down to a fight.

there is also some thought that they had electric lighting in the pyramids so if that is true they could have also had devices such as whatever was used at coral gables if they wanted them. Hard for me to see what was really going on back then since I don't have 'visions' and have to sort through probabilities of one thing vs another... but I like your dreams as they back up my favorite theory :smile:

Nature Grows 10-11-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks...

Yes i mentioned this once before in another thread a while back, there was also some guy in america i think who made a park out of large boulders and stuff called Coral city? Coral castle? one of them anyway people asked him how he made it, he wouldn't tell them but he built it all himself apparently anyway he said he knew how the pyramids where built... look into that if you want, i think theres a way to make them (the blocks) weightless or something.

CammiRose 10-11-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

the orion connection has been posited in at least one book, a look at the dimensions of the constellation and various aspects of the pyramids at giza held a correlation with orion's belt. So your dream does match people's perceptions in that sense...

my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks... but I had guessed at an additional detail, the reason for the perfect cuts of the blocks being lazers.... of course I assumed that people did this with their bodies rather than using technology the way we do things today... kinda like putting superman in egypt and letting him build pyramids lol! We do know from the bible though that the egyptians had some form of what we would call 'magic' today but it was defeated by the jewish folk once it came down to a fight.

there is also some thought that they had electric lighting in the pyramids so if that is true they could have also had devices such as whatever was used at coral gables if they wanted them. Hard for me to see what was really going on back then since I don't have 'visions' and have to sort through probabilities of one thing vs another... but I like your dreams as they back up my favorite theory :smile:

Interesting you mention lasers. Honestly, i think people underestemate the way telekenisis works. If you think about it for a minute, the cuts could have been made telekenetically with a few extra people. Look to the huna methods in south america, they use levitation by chants, or mantras. But even still, to cut something with sheer telekenetic will, would be plausible if there were enough people thinking the same figures of the size of stone. Or at least, thats how I figured it would work. I dont recall anything of that particular bit. But based on the strength in numbers, i would assume it would be possible to cut rock with telekenisis aswell.

FallingLeaves 10-11-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Interesting you mention lasers. Honestly, i think people underestemate the way telekenisis works. If you think about it for a minute, the cuts could have been made telekenetically with a few extra people. Look to the huna methods in south america, they use levitation by chants, or mantras. But even still, to cut something with sheer telekenetic will, would be plausible if there were enough people thinking the same figures of the size of stone. Or at least, thats how I figured it would work. I dont recall anything of that particular bit. But based on the strength in numbers, i would assume it would be possible to cut rock with telekenisis aswell.

that is interesting, I really don't know enough about it I guess. most of my stuff comes from either ancient texts or pop culture and I haven't been much exposed to telekinesis... but it sounds like you have a viable alternative for me to ponder on!

CammiRose 10-11-2017 01:45 AM

Quote:

that is interesting, I really don't know enough about it I guess. most of my stuff comes from either ancient texts or pop culture and I haven't been much exposed to telekinesis... but it sounds like you have a viable alternative for me to ponder on!

If you need to know more about just what kind of ability energy has when used and mixed right ways, look at some videos of Qi Gong. They even set fire to paper without a physical touch. In the huna techniques, they lift huge items without a sweat. I would figure it would be only natural to be able to break something precisely if you can lift it with little/no effort.

BlazingEssence 10-11-2017 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows
lol i love this comment ^^ i believe they were built with assistance from E.Ts, people where shown what to do by them, how to build them.

There are ancient civilizations across the planet who were not meant to have communicated with each other they are separated by oceans yet they some how have build similar pyramids, coincidence?

I replied with an intention to make the reader smile and laugh.

But also, I am not making stuff up. It is possible for people with control over five elements to create things out of nothing(as per esoteric texts, and I am from India so...). And if you search on the web, you will find the theory saying Thoth built them using his mind power.

With Regards
Blaze

Nature Grows 10-11-2017 03:06 AM

Quote:

But also, I am not making stuff up. It is possible for people with control over five elements to create things out of nothing(as per esoteric texts, and I am from India so...). And if you search on the web, you will find the theory saying Thoth built them using his mind power.

With Regards
Blaze

Yea, well maybe thats what happened im not 100% sure how they were built but i have ideas, but Thoth was an Egyptian God and according to Egyptian mythology, the Gods descended from the belt of Orion and Sirius the brightest star in the sky, what type of Gods descend from places like that? E.T's!

Shivani Devi 10-11-2017 11:01 AM

I saw a documentary the other day, which said that the pyramids are much older than science dates them to be...up to 20,000 years old in some cases.

In the past, there was a race of giant humans, just like how other creatures have become much smaller than their evolutionary ancestors.

The Bible speaks of a race of gargantuan humans, the Hindu texts also speak of a race of giant humans with incredible strength, like Bhima...these humans stood about 50ft tall and there were also other humans like we have now. Also, Earth's gravity was much less.

It would be nothing for those giant humans to pick up blocks of that size and arrange them in the shape of a pyramid...or stonehenge...

I like those pictures of the Pyramid in Indonesia which is called Chandi Sukuh...and Chandi Sukuh is an old Shiva temple and so are those in South America.

In fact, I am studying the spread of ancient Shaivism (Shiva worship) from Mojendro Dharo in Pakistan to the Myson Complex in Vietnam and they have even found Shiva Lingams (phallic stones) in Ireland, Mongolia, Cambodia, Peru and all over the globe...and I'm learning to read the Harappan (Indus Valley) manuscript after studying the lost language of the extinct Champa civilisation...which is where I am at right now.

Here is the spread of language from Egypt to Peru...and of course, architecture (pyramids) would follow:

http://adeptinitiates.com/from-egypt-to-peru/

Here is the Indus Valley Script from Mojendro Dharo which was found on Easter Island:

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easter...dusvalley1.htm

It proves that the ancient Vedic religion was the first 'belief' that mankind had.

Yeah, this is a passion of mine. lol

I love this quote:

Quote:

Is there something valuable to learn from these highly advanced pre-deluvian cultures? One humble answer could be in knowing that (we) modern humans are not the most evolved we’ve ever been and that we come from great and renowned ancestors. To know that we too can achieve a higher state of (consciousness) thinking, living and being. We must acknowledge that “who they were, we are.” We owe it to ourselves (humanity) to strive for greatness and a “better understanding” — for it is in our blood.

It is most certainly in my blood and I have a kind of pre-deluvian 'genetic memory' that I can access as a result of it, which is very nice.

Shivani Devi 10-11-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

With Regards
Blaze

Here is an article I just found relating the Shiva temple in Cambodia with the Mayan temple in Guatemala.
https://www.ancient-code.com/the-hidden-pyramid-code/

I was thinking about the actual 'pyramid code' which the article did not mention, but thought about the floor-plan of the Borobudur temple in Java again.

What is it that all these pyramids have in common? and then it hit me - they are all 3-dimensional representations of the Shree Yantra - see my avatar.

Each temple design is a monument to the 36 elemental tattwas...and then the words of Nicola Tesla came back to me...about the numbers 3, 6 and 9:

http://www.michaelleehill.net/wp-con...sla-3-6-9-.jpg

In Hindu religion/spirituality, the number 108 is very sacred and special...what is the number of the elemental tattwas of the Shri Yantra multiplied by 3? why, it is 108!

What are the individual numbers of the Tattwas added together? 3+6 = 9

How about the number 108 itself? 1+0+8 = 9

So, I have found the ancient, secret code for the design of the pyramids, and what they are, are storehouses of psychic/divine energy...like cosmic capacitors that store prana/chi for use by human beings.

(I just looked at my clock and it said 11:11). :biggrin:

Shivani Devi 10-11-2017 03:10 PM

After I reached my own conclusions about this, I decided to do some research to see if anything out there backed this up or if I just had an overactive imagination...and what I found blew me away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMhmLTMEX_w

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au...mids-capt.html

Welcome to 11D my friends.

...and now I have gone back into samadhi again...yes! YES! =)

Shivani Devi 11-11-2017 10:05 AM

Also, a weird thing happened to me last night. I started out at a pyramid in Peru....ended up at this huge pyramid in Bosnia Herzegovina within seconds...traveling through 7D in style:

I had a look online after I arrived...found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtC1JDuFWm8

Oooh...I've been surfing the 'cosmic internet' for years now! =)

After visiting Bosnia, I slipped into the torsion field again and focused on Mt Kailash in Tibet:

https://www.rbth.com/blogs/tatar_str...d-shiva_707558

After that, I lined up Mojendro Dharo, Peru, Bosnia, Kailash, Guatemala and Egypt and I got this:

http://geolines.ru/netcat_files/18/1...0b575ebdca3010

http://api.ning.com/files/MKFc-iEKOZ.../MtKailash.gif

Now I know what the pyramids are, how they were made and what they do...it's amazing!

Nature Grows 11-11-2017 12:24 PM

Yea thanks for your posts Shivani Devi, iv seen that pyramid in Bosnia before covered by the trees, pyramids are all over the planet most likely, some are covered up and some are fenced off by government we even have a pyramid here apparently in Australia called the gympie pyramid but its covered in trees and fenced off.

There are also the Gosford glyphs here in Australia there Egyptian hieroglyphs, some of my friends have gone to see them and they said they are real, there is a few fake ones around the area apparently that other people have carved into the rocks but theres one big wall which they said looks much realer then the others. The aboriginal people also have a story where people came from Egypt to Australia two of the Egyptians tried to steal knowledge from them or something of knowledge and the Aboriginals where like well, you can try leave with the knowledge but you won't make it back to your home, one of the Egyptians got bitten by a snake an died the other one drowned at sea. Also someone told me some gold they found in an Egyptian tomb was tested and it said it came from Australia.

Also i noticed the picture of the pyramid with light coming down or shooting up from it iv seen other pictures like that as well, there all very well placed the pyramids aligning with stars and with each other and other sacred sites around the world, theres more to them then just a building.

Also heres something else, in Cambodia at the Ta Prohm temple theres what looks like a Stegosaurus Carving too, lol.

Shivani Devi 11-11-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Also heres something else, in Cambodia at the Ta Prohm temple theres what looks like a Stegosaurus Carving too, lol.

Yeah...about that...

I have also been made aware that dinosaurs didn't die out 65 million years ago, as the horn of a Triceratops was found that was carbon dated to 33,000 years ago...of course it has been 'debunked'...but what the 'debunkers' don't take into consideration is inscriptions and cave paintings of dinosaurs dating back 10,000 to 15,000 years ago.

So, science has to make up its mind...did humans live 65 + million years ago? or did the dinosaurs die out 30,000 years ago? can't have it both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te4zKla-BOU

I've seen those rock carvings in Gosford myself. They are on the old Hume Highway between Kariong and Woy Woy (I used to live in Umina).

Once, when I was a child, my parents were holidaying in Forbes NSW...they were amateur fossil hunters (fossickers) and they found a weird rock.

They had it carbon dated by Sydney university and it was carbon dated to the cretaceous period....it for all the world looked like a human hand or foot...

Here are some pictures of it, with myself holding it...see what you make of this:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo4.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo3.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo2.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo1.jpg

Nature Grows 11-11-2017 01:18 PM

Lol yea, humans, ancient pyramids, dinosaurs and extraterrestrials all at the same time. Human history has been different then what we were told at school thats for sure. I looked at the pictures, the one with you sitting on the car with the rock, in that picture it does look like a hand or a foot of some kind, yea thanks 4 sharing. was it a dinosaur one? or they could not tell by test? oh also the other picture with the grass in the back round its a good one of it too just saw that one now..

Shivani Devi 11-11-2017 01:23 PM

Oh, about the history of the Aboriginal race...want to be mind-blown?

This happened when I was studying the geographic distribution of the blue quandong tree...also called the Rudraksha tree.

The Rudraksha tree is a native of India and Australia...and about the time the dinosaurs died out (according to science) India was joined to Australia and the Rudraksha tree was native all over the two joined land masses...

There was a tribe of Indian people called the Gondi people who lived in a place called 'Gondwana' or the 'land of the Gondi':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondi_people

Quote:

Scholars believe that Gonds settled in Gondwana, now known as eastern Madhya Pradesh, between the 13th and 19th centuries AD. Muslim writers described a rise of Gond state after the 14th century.

This is the historical continent of Gondwanaland showing the distribution of native vegetation:

https://australianmuseum.net.au/uplo...ndwana_big.jpg

Here is a typical Gondi person:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B5R_Bpetzic/maxresdefault.jpg

Here is a typical Aboriginal person:
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/b...3557a1653bd57f

Also, I have heard 'Dreamtime stories' of an Aboriginal past in India about 50,000 years ago, when land bridges still existed between Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia...the plot thickens.

Shivani Devi 11-11-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Lol yea, humans, ancient pyramids, dinosaurs and extraterrestrials all at the same time. Human history has been different then what we were told at school thats for sure. I looked at the pictures, the one with you sitting on the car with the rock, in that picture it does look like a hand or a foot of some kind, yea thanks 4 sharing. was it a dinosaur one? or they could not tell by test?

They said it was a human foot or hand (there are opalised sinews)...the university offered my father $10,000 for it back in 1979, but he said he wouldn't sell it...it was buried in our back yard for about 30 years before my father dug it up again...it is now in the possession of my brother.

Nature Grows 11-11-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
They said it was a human foot or hand (there are opalised sinews)...the university offered my father $10,000 for it back in 1979, but he said he wouldn't sell it...it was buried in our back yard for about 30 years before my father dug it up again...it is now in the possession of my brother.

Oh ok, cool shivani. i don't really know what else to say i don't know much about fossils really but that is interesting. Human fossil in dinosaur times and pyramids with dinosaurs on it.

Quote:

Also, I have heard 'Dreamtime stories' of an Aboriginal past in India about 50,000 years ago, when land bridges still existed between Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia...the plot thickens.

Yup, theres so much to it isn't there all these things tying into each other an stuff, like bits of a puzzle. One day it would be cool for humanity to just have a book that says how it all really went down or just know the true story of our human race 100%.

Shivani Devi 11-11-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Yup, theres so much to it isn't there all these things tying into each other an stuff, like bits of a puzzle. One day it would be cool for humanity to just have a book that says how it all really went down or just know the true story of our human race 100%.

There are many things I am discovering from a few sources...the Astral Plane (Akashic Records), archaeological hieroglyphs and genetic memory...calling on all my 'past lives' and the teachings from the Vedas...and my guides...and trying to put this all together myself.

The human race is about half a million years old, and we evolved from apes, just like science says, but with some help from the 'Watchers' or the 'Grigori' or 'Pleadians/Aliens' who manipulated ape DNA and mixed it with theirs as a 'genetic experiment'.

Now, they established four places on earth and four 'species' of human beings where the process of 'natural selection' could occur.

There were the 'Nords' - the pale skin, blue-eyed, blond haired peoples of the sub arctic region - Scandinavia, Netherlands, Iceland, Germany etc.

There were the 'Akebu' - totally opposite to the Nords....they had pitch black skin, black eyes, black hair and they were created on the sub-continent of Africa in the 'rift valley'.

There were the 'Indus' - named after the valley in India/Pakistan and were created at the base of the Himalayas...they had medium brown skin, almond shaped eyes of either brown or green, and dark brown to black hair...they lived in India, the Middle-East and southern Europe.

Lastly, there were the 'Mongols' - what we call 'Asians' today and they had tan/yellow skin, narrow brown/black eyes, flat facial features and dark brown - black hair. They were created in China and Mongolia.

All other races emerged from the inter-breeding of these four major races and gave rise to the bio-diversity of human existence.

Humans have been around for half a million years, but it has only been in the past 100,000 years that they have become 'developed' or 'technologically advanced' (again, with help from the alien race).

About the pyramids in Egypt...science has dated them to about 7 - 10,000 years ago...

However, if you study the walls of the enclosure of the Sphinx...do an analysis of the water encased in the rocks...you'll see that the pyramids were built when the desert...the environment there was a rainforest jungle...the last time that Giza was a rainforest jungle was @ 35,000 - 40,000 years ago.

We've also had three global floods since the inception of mankind.

There's a lot more I know about this.

Nature Grows 11-11-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

There are many things I am discovering from a few sources...the Astral Plane (Akashic Records), archaeological hieroglyphs and genetic memory...calling on all my 'past lives' and the teachings from the Vedas...and my guides...and trying to put this all together myself.

The human race is about half a million years old, and we evolved from apes, just like science says, but with some help from the 'Watchers' or the 'Grigori' or 'Pleadians/Aliens' who manipulated ape DNA and mixed it with theirs as a 'genetic experiment'.

Now, they established four places on earth and four 'species' of human beings where the process of 'natural selection' could occur.

There were the 'Nords' - the pale skin, blue-eyed, blond haired peoples of the sub arctic region - Scandinavia, Netherlands, Iceland, Germany etc.

There were the 'Akebu' - totally opposite to the Nords....they had pitch black skin, black eyes, black hair and they were created on the sub-continent of Africa in the 'rift valley'.

There were the 'Indus' - named after the valley in India/Pakistan and were created at the base of the Himalayas...they had medium brown skin, almond shaped eyes of either brown or green, and dark brown to black hair...they lived in India, the Middle-East and southern Europe.

Lastly, there were the 'Mongols' - what we call 'Asians' today and they had tan/yellow skin, narrow brown/black eyes, flat facial features and dark brown - black hair. They were created in China and Mongolia.

All other races emerged from the inter-breeding of these four major races and gave rise to the bio-diversity of human existence.

Humans have been around for half a million years, but it has only been in the past 100,000 years that they have become 'developed' or 'technologically advanced' (again, with help from the alien race).

About the pyramids in Egypt...science has dated them to about 7 - 10,000 years ago...

However, if you study the walls of the enclosure of the Sphinx...do an analysis of the water encased in the rocks...you'll see that the pyramids were built when the desert...the environment there was a rainforest jungle...the last time that Giza was a rainforest jungle was @ 35,000 - 40,000 years ago.

We've also had three global floods since the inception of mankind.

There's a lot more I know about this.

Kinda similar to what iv understood, at the start we were ape like, then a race called the annunaki, the same beings from the ancient sumerian storys came here and upgraded the ape human with there DNA one of the annunaki named Enki really wanted the humans to thrive but the annunaki had arguments amongst themselves split off into fractions and began to have wars, some of them just left the planet. Then later on we got more DNA added to us by other races like Pleadians and the rest, even some plants and animals here are from other planets. The E.Ts have the technology to Terraform planets as well.

And then we also have the storys of lemuria and atlantis too. About the sphinx though some people say its not a sphinx like a cat it was first a dog like Anubis an for some reason it was changed.

FallingLeaves 11-11-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

I would figure it would be only natural to be able to break something precisely if you can lift it with little/no effort.

I so don't see the connection, which is unusual, but I will file this away in case it makes more sense later lol! Have a nice day!

Nature Grows 12-11-2017 11:32 AM

CammiRose 12-11-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

I so don't see the connection, which is unusual, but I will file this away in case it makes more sense later lol! Have a nice day!

What the people are explaining is we were caused by aliens and thats how we got the pyramids built, from aliens.

I do believe there are aliens, but not anywhere near us and i doubt they would want to help a sentient life like ours. I cant say deffinately not but it doesnt line up with many things to me either.

FallingLeaves 12-11-2017 09:18 PM

yeah i was thinking of the aliens too... supposedly we aren't able to do things we call 'progress' without them. For example back in the mid 1900s some say we got the 'transistor' from the aliens, and of course without that most of modern technology wouldn't be possible. lol!

I wonder sometimes how much we are able to do of our own volition, and how much is just a copy of whatever we see around us?

Kine Lea 14-11-2017 12:04 AM

Quote:

And then we also have the storys of lemuria and atlantis too. About the sphinx though some people say its not a sphinx like a cat it was first a dog like Anubis an for some reason it was changed.

That is kinda interesting. There can be found in the Egyptian deserts sandstone mounds that have been shaped by the winds into sphinx-like structures. It has been theorized that the builders of the Sphinx used the mounds like templates and copied them into their more intricate designs.

What if the the wind shaped mounds had originally been Anubis shaped,
built by an even far more ancient civilization?

Luna1 14-11-2017 10:18 PM

humansarefree.c o m/2012/12/the-anunnaki-built-pyramids.html?m=0 put the com toghether since i can not post links yet

Nature Grows 15-11-2017 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kine Lea
That is kinda interesting. There can be found in the Egyptian deserts sandstone mounds that have been shaped by the winds into sphinx-like structures. It has been theorized that the builders of the Sphinx used the mounds like templates and copied them into their more intricate designs.

What if the the wind shaped mounds had originally been Anubis shaped,
built by an even far more ancient civilization?

Yea maybe Kine Lea, i don't know.

Kine Lea 19-11-2017 04:20 PM

Yeah, I saw a tv documentary once about those sandstone mounds. There were only about 10 to 15 feet tall, roughly sphinx shaped. I couldn't find any examples of them searching the net so maybe their not well known or considered just another screwball theory.

Being originally Anubis shaped was just an afterthought ... meh! worth a try. :redface:

Nature Grows 22-11-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Yeah, I saw a tv documentary once about those sandstone mounds. There were only about 10 to 15 feet tall, roughly sphinx shaped. I couldn't find any examples of them searching the net so maybe their not well known or considered just another screwball theory.

Being originally Anubis shaped was just an afterthought ... meh! worth a try. :redface:

I googled but didn't find what you mentioned either, thanks for your input though Kine Lea, if you find anything on it feel free to share. :hug3:

Anubis