Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   what crystal are you drawn to recently? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128168)

landofcrystal 27-02-2019 07:01 AM

what crystal are you drawn to recently?

For me, it has been smoky quartz lately.For some reason it always calls on me. not sure why, cant resist of the black ,smoky, shiny, polished points whether it is naturally formed or craved into points. i feel grounded most of the time but something about it always catch my attention. perhaps some experienced user/healer can enlighten me on this.how about you?

Crystal canuck 27-02-2019 07:29 AM

Smokey quartz is a really beautiful stone, I really like it too.

The one I am drawn to lately, if were talking about ones I don't already have, is grape agate. Really cool looking stone, actually looks like purple, green and sometimes yellow crystal looking grapes. Some are not that great looking while others are spectacular.

Bubbles 27-02-2019 09:32 AM

Black Obsidian

and Seraphinite

lol

FairyCrystal 27-02-2019 10:14 AM

-Pink & watermelon tourmaline.
-Pink tourmaline in moonstone palmstone --> favorite!!
-Lepidolite, including petalite & lepidolite in one (tumble)
-Last night I suddenly wanted to have my large Lemurian point near. It's a Twin crystal.

iamthat 27-02-2019 06:26 PM

I don't usually work much with crystals and stones, but for the past week I have been drawn to moldavite. Now reading Moldavite, Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner.

Peace.

SaturninePluto 05-03-2019 03:50 PM

I found myself purchasing a blue jasper beaded necklace as I found myself drawn to it in the store. It has quickly become one of my favorites.

desiredaspiration 05-03-2019 04:03 PM

At the moment I am most drawn to Amonzanite, I got a crystal recommendation based on my current energy and they recommended green as it often correlates with Heart Chakra, and it would help me to tell the difference of when I'm feeling someone else's energy vs my own and give me a better grounding for rebalancing. The only time I'm not wearing my Amonzanite is when I'm recharging it.

crystalqueen 05-03-2019 04:45 PM

I am drawn to rainbow obsidian, the colors can be hypnotic.

I also have been getting the feeling it is time for me to get a lumerian. I got a beautiful piece with such a feminine energy. Its a large piece too probably around 6-8 in

squiggy241 06-07-2019 04:26 AM

Drawn to Labradorite again. Just bought a beautiful Blue Fire Lab ring at a metaphysical store I frequent. Bought my pendant and tumbled crystal there a few years back. I went specifically to find a Lapis Lazuli ring to wear. But I tried this ring on and both my husband and the shop owner said it was made for me. I've been having surreal dreams. Lots of coincidences and synchronicity in the last 2 weeks! Love it.

Aglaya 06-07-2019 05:21 AM

Cat eye- I was advised to wear a ring with cat eye as a protective stone. It is my second ring with cat eye though. The first one was very beautiful indeed, but somewhat severe. The talisman would attract, then destroy all possible bad circumstances or ill internationed people. The problem was that such things happened quite often and so close to me, that it inevitably made me nervous.
The second one I ordered is milder with me at least. It is a more transparent and bright coloured crystal. My intuition works better with this cat eye ring, and I feel really protected.

BigJohn 06-07-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landofcrystal
For me, it has been smoky quartz lately.For some reason it always calls on me. not sure why, cant resist of the black ,smoky, shiny, polished points whether it is naturally formed or craved into points. i feel grounded most of the time but something about it always catch my attention. perhaps some experienced user/healer can enlighten me on this.how about you?

Amethyst flower.

FairyCrystal 06-07-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Amethyst flower.

Ah, now I understand why I couldn't find images of it. We call it Amethyst Rose.
I got one, looks very much like this, not the shape but the way it's delicate, colour etc.:

FairyCrystal 06-07-2019 09:31 AM

Currently drawn to my Kunlun jade Phoenix again :)

Anala 07-07-2019 01:50 AM

Watermelon tourmaline is what I am drawn to and I carry a dark green tourmaline in my medicine bag. :smile:

BigJohn 07-07-2019 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Ah, now I understand why I couldn't find images of it. We call it Amethyst Rose.

I have one cluster with a singular thin Amethyst point growing out of her center.

Another one I have that is just beautiful but when I got her, she just looked terrible. I spent a lot of time and energy bringing her beauty to the forefront and now she radiates.

ceidauilyc 09-07-2019 04:43 PM

For me it has been chakra wands, they just make me feel my best. These are wands with multiple crystals corresponding your seven chakras layered in one wand. So amazing!

BigJohn 24-07-2019 07:35 AM

Lately, Desert Rose is on my mind a lot.

AppleCore 02-08-2019 03:16 PM

I've just been gifted a lovely piece of amethyst. If I place it a certain way, it looks like a mountainous landscape with a 5-sided purple pyramid.

Already charmed by it and no doubt will use it in meditations.

Anala 03-08-2019 03:57 AM

Moonstone, snowflake obsidian :smile:

BigJohn 03-08-2019 04:13 AM

Snowflake obsidian?

Most people have never seen this beauty!

Anala 03-08-2019 05:28 PM

Lucky I supposed because with such limited exposure to rock stores, I seem to find it everywhere. It always reminds me of how peaceful snow is when it falls at night. I bought a small flat bead for my medicine bag. :smile:

TaurusLady 19-08-2019 06:00 PM

I wear a clear quartz around my neck.. xx

Elyious 20-08-2019 08:44 AM

Epidote is my newest crystal. Currently using as a pendulum.

BigJohn 22-08-2019 03:43 PM

Epidote?

Yesterday I was looking at my Epidote Crystal on Quartz.

Green.Heals 02-09-2019 06:14 AM

Ammonite, though it is a fossil, and not really a crystal...Though I have another ammonite, and it has turquoise in it and I believe another stone, but I can't recall right now.

The other ammonite I felt drawn to a couple of days ago, and I forgot what it's meaning was, but I am building upon my dream again, and I really need to get into some more of the details of it, to really get it launched, but anyways,

Ammonite is said to help with one's LIFE PATH energies. How fitting.

Golden Angel 22-09-2019 09:46 PM

This week I was drawn to buying a watermelon tourmaline chip bracelet and also a Titanium rainbow quartz pendant which I am now wearing.

I had a dream earlier in the week of Watermelon tourmaline so knew I was in need of it as it is not the first time I have dreams regarding crystals
:smile: .

Love GA x

Lynn 22-09-2019 10:54 PM

Hello

I have so many that are jewelry, and many more around the house . Today its a combination for Amethyst and Snow Flake Obsidian.

When I feel that I really need something strong I look to my Hematite collection of jewelry but its not something I could wear everyday.

My favorite crystal is my Amethyst Tower that I got where I work (Winners) for a bargain of a deal. Look in stores like this for smaller crystals as they are sold as "decorative rocks" not crystals the same goes for jewelry you can find some great deals on things like Lapis, Tigers Eye ext.

Lynn

FairyCrystal 23-09-2019 09:14 AM

Since little over a month I feel very drawn to rhodonite, but NOT the variety with the black in it, the variety that only has the raspberry red.

This began when I got myself a wrap-around bracelet with a rhodonite. pressie from my mom who'd seen it with turquoise. But I fell for the rhodonite, head over heels even!

Now the other day 'my' crystal shop posted a rough rhodonite without black that they'd bought at the Denver mineral show.
I'm thinking I will go to the shop once these are in. I suspect another 2 weeks as it takes a while for them to get into the country, then they need unpacking and pricing etc.

This rhodonite craze surprised me. I also didn't know until I found the bracelet that there was rhodonite without the black.

LibraTaurusEnergy23 09-10-2019 02:41 PM

Fluorite. I always always gravitate towards this beautiful crystal. I have many of them. Large small and tumbled. I also love clear quartz I have a large point, rose quartz amysthyst and citrine. I have an obsession. I’m completely stunned by their beauty in which Mother Nature created. It lights up my soul and I enjoy having them around reminding me to have strength. They also make me feel protected. I whole heartily believe my soul has brought them to me physically because they are my protectors.

SaturninePluto 09-10-2019 06:27 PM

For a while now I've been drawn to Geodes. I am planning this Friday to hopefully purchase some oco agate geodes to add to my small stone collection.

I also put some apache tears obsidian in rough form on my list. I find myself very attracted to these as well as the geodes for healing.

And I recently fell in love with rose quartz again. My brother purchased me a couple small rose quartz points upon my request.

He also told me he saw some stones at the fair and he thought I'd like them. He couldn't afford to get them for me, yet now he has a better understanding of what to get me if he ever decides to get gifts for holidays. Although he doesn't need help. He's great with gift giving.

Those are the stones currently on my list of ones I'm drawn to, aside from red calcite. As soon as I can afford to pick some up I'll be considering red calcite...

Oh no.... I'm afraid I have a problem. :biggrin:

I almost forgot. I have been incredibly attracted to phantom quartz for the longest time now. I've tried to purchase it before but was talked out of it.....

Perhaps another time.

Reiki Awakening 24-12-2019 09:27 PM

Right now i would say it is moldavite. I have 2 pieces coming from 2 different sources. Really looking forward to getting them soon.

Stug88 28-12-2019 09:23 PM

Big piece of blue kyanite, Tiger iron, hawk eyes/ falcon eye raw and polished pieces, astrophylite